Act now and download your EC-Council 312-50v11 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless EC-Council 312-50v11 tutorials. Download Renewal EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11) exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn EC-Council 312-50v11 with a classic professional.
EC-Council 312-50v11 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Nathan is testing some of his network devices. Nathan is using Macof to try and flood the ARP cache of these switches.
If these switches' ARP cache is successfully flooded, what will be the result?
- A. The switches will drop into hub mode if the ARP cache is successfully flooded.
- B. If the ARP cache is flooded, the switches will drop into pix mode making it less susceptible to attacks.
- C. Depending on the switch manufacturer, the device will either delete every entry in its ARP cache or reroute packets to the nearest switch.
- D. The switches will route all traffic to the broadcast address created collisions.
NEW QUESTION 2
Tremp is an IT Security Manager, and he is planning to deploy an IDS in his small company. He is looking for an IDS with the following characteristics: - Verifies success or failure of an attack - Monitors system activities Detects attacks that a network-based IDS fails to detect - Near real-time detection and response - Does not require additional hardware - Lower entry cost Which type of IDS is best suited for Tremp's requirements?
- A. Gateway-based IDS
- B. Network-based IDS
- C. Host-based IDS
- D. Open source-based
NEW QUESTION 3
MX record priority increases as the number increases. (True/False.)
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 4
What hacking attack is challenge/response authentication used to prevent?
- A. Replay attacks
- B. Scanning attacks
- C. Session hijacking attacks
- D. Password cracking attacks
NEW QUESTION 5
Matthew, a black hat, has managed to open a meterpreter session to one of the kiosk machines in Evil Corp’s lobby. He checks his current SID, which is S-1-5-21-1223352397-1872883824-861252104-501. What needs to happen before Matthew has full administrator access?
- A. He must perform privilege escalation.
- B. He needs to disable antivirus protection.
- C. He needs to gain physical access.
- D. He already has admin privileges, as shown by the “501” at the end of the SID.
NEW QUESTION 6
If you want to only scan fewer ports than the default scan using Nmap tool, which option would you use?
- A. –r
- B. –F
- C. –P
- D. –sP
NEW QUESTION 7
Which address translation scheme would allow a single public IP address to always correspond to a single machine on an internal network, allowing "server publishing"?
- A. Overloading Port Address Translation
- B. Dynamic Port Address Translation
- C. Dynamic Network Address Translation
- D. Static Network Address Translation
NEW QUESTION 8
You are the Network Admin, and you get a complaint that some of the websites are no longer accessible. You try to ping the servers and find them to be reachable. Then you type the IP address and then you try on the browser, and find it to be accessible. But they are not accessible when you try using the URL.
What may be the problem?
- A. Traffic is Blocked on UDP Port 53
- B. Traffic is Blocked on TCP Port 80
- C. Traffic is Blocked on TCP Port 54
- D. Traffic is Blocked on UDP Port 80
NEW QUESTION 9
While using your bank’s online servicing you notice the following string in the URL bar:
“http: // www. MyPersonalBank. com/ account?id=368940911028389&Damount=10980&Camount=21”
You observe that if you modify the Damount & Camount values and submit the request, that data on the web page reflects the changes.
Which type of vulnerability is present on this site?
- A. Cookie Tampering
- B. SQL Injection
- C. Web Parameter Tampering
- D. XSS Reflection
NEW QUESTION 10
Jim’s company regularly performs backups of their critical servers. But the company cannot afford to send backup tapes to an off-site vendor for long-term storage and archiving. Instead, Jim’s company keeps the backup tapes in a safe in the office. Jim’s company is audited each year, and the results from this year’s audit show a risk because backup tapes are not stored off-site. The Manager of Information Technology has a plan to take the backup tapes home with him and wants to know what two things he can do to secure the backup tapes while in transit?
- A. Encrypt the backup tapes and transport them in a lock box.
- B. Degauss the backup tapes and transport them in a lock box.
- C. Hash the backup tapes and transport them in a lock box.
- D. Encrypt the backup tapes and use a courier to transport them.
NEW QUESTION 11
Within the context of Computer Security, which of the following statements describes Social Engineering best?
- A. Social Engineering is the act of publicly disclosing information
- B. Social Engineering is the means put in place by human resource to perform time accounting
- C. Social Engineering is the act of getting needed information from a person rather than breaking into a system
- D. Social Engineering is a training program within sociology studies
NEW QUESTION 12
Which system consists of a publicly available set of databases that contain domain name registration contact information?
- A. WHOIS
- B. CAPTCHA
- C. IANA
- D. IETF
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following algorithms can be used to guarantee the integrity of messages being sent, in transit, or stored?
- A. symmetric algorithms
- B. asymmetric algorithms
- C. hashing algorithms
- D. integrity algorithms
NEW QUESTION 14
To reach a bank web site, the traffic from workstations must pass through a firewall. You have been asked to review the firewall configuration to ensure that workstations in network 10.10.10.0/24 can only reach the bank web site 10.20.20.1 using https. Which of the following firewall rules meets this requirement?
- A. If (source matches 10.10.10.0/24 and destination matches 10.20.20.1 and port matches 443) then permit
- B. If (source matches 10.10.10.0/24 and destination matches 10.20.20.1 and port matches 80 or 443) then permit
- C. If (source matches 10.20.20.1 and destination matches 10.10.10.0/24 and port matches 443) then permit
- D. If (source matches 10.10.10.0 and destination matches 10.20.20.1 and port matches 443) then permit
NEW QUESTION 15
What is the proper response for a NULL scan if the port is closed?
- A. SYN
- B. ACK
- C. FIN
- D. PSH
- E. RST
- F. No response
NEW QUESTION 16
Which results will be returned with the following Google search query? site:target.com – site:Marketing.target.com accounting
- A. Results from matches on the site marketing.target.com that are in the domain target.com but do not include the word accounting.
- B. Results matching all words in the query.
- C. Results for matches on target.com and Marketing.target.com that include the word “accounting”
- D. Results matching “accounting” in domain target.com but not on the site Marketing.target.com
NEW QUESTION 17
Identify the web application attack where the attackers exploit vulnerabilities in dynamically generated web pages to inject client-side script into web pages viewed by other users.
- A. LDAP Injection attack
- B. Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- C. SQL injection attack
- D. Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
NEW QUESTION 18
A zone file consists of which of the following Resource Records (RRs)?
- A. DNS, NS, AXFR, and MX records
- B. DNS, NS, PTR, and MX records
- C. SOA, NS, AXFR, and MX records
- D. SOA, NS, A, and MX records
NEW QUESTION 19
The configuration allows a wired or wireless network interface controller to pass all traffic it receives to the Central Processing Unit (CPU), rather than passing only the frames that the controller is intended to receive. Which of the following is being described?
- A. Multi-cast mode
- B. Promiscuous mode
- C. WEM
- D. Port forwarding
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following is the least-likely physical characteristic to be used in biometric control that supports a large company?
- A. Iris patterns
- B. Voice
- C. Height and Weight
- D. Fingerprints
NEW QUESTION 21
Study the following log extract and identify the attack.
- A. Hexcode Attack
- B. Cross Site Scripting
- C. Multiple Domain Traversal Attack
- D. Unicode Directory Traversal Attack
NEW QUESTION 22
Which of the following statements is FALSE with respect to Intrusion Detection Systems?
- A. Intrusion Detection Systems can be configured to distinguish specific content in network packets
- B. Intrusion Detection Systems can easily distinguish a malicious payload in an encrypted traffic
- C. Intrusion Detection Systems require constant update of the signature library
- D. Intrusion Detection Systems can examine the contents of the data n context of the network protocol
NEW QUESTION 23
Recommend!! Get the Full 312-50v11 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/312-50v11-dumps.html (New 254 Q&As Version)