Proper study guides for Updated Cisco Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLACCM) certified begins with Cisco 300-815 preparation products which designed to deliver the High value 300-815 questions by making you pass the 300-815 test at your first time. Try the free 300-815 demo right now.
Free demo questions for Cisco 300-815 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
After configuring a Cisco CallManager Express with Cisco Unity Express, inbound calls from the PSTN SIP trunk receive a ring tone for 20 seconds and then a busy signal instead of voicemail. Which configuration fixes this problem?
- A. Router(config)# voice service voipRouter(conf-voi-serv)#allow-connections h323 to h323
- B. Router(config)#dial-peer voice 2 voipRouter(config-dial-peer)#no vad
- C. Router(config)# voice service voipRouter(conf-voi-serv)#allow-connections voice-mail mod
- D. Router(config)# voice service voipRouter(conf-voi-serv)#no supplementary-service sip moved-temporarily
NEW QUESTION 2
Which configuration must an administrator perform to display Translation Pattern operations in Cisco Unified Communications Manager SDL traces?
- A. Enable the Detailed Call Analysis option under Enterprise Parameters for Unified CM.
- B. Set up the Digit Analysis Complexity in Service Parameters for Cisco Unified CM to TranslationAndAlternatePatternAnalysis.
- C. Check the Translation Patterns Analysis check box in Micro Traces on the Cisco Unified CM Serviceability page.
- D. By default, the Translation Patterns operations are printed in SDL traces, so no additional configuration is necessary.
NEW QUESTION 3
You see the voice register pool 1 command in your Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express configuration. Which configuration is occurring in this section?
- A. configuration for a single SIP phone
- B. configuration items common for all SIP phones
- C. configuration for a pool of SIP phones (similar to device pool on Cisco Unified Communications Manager)
- D. configuration for SIP registrar service
NEW QUESTION 4
Which description of RTP timestamps or sequence numbers is true?
- A. The sequence number is used to detect losses.
- B. Timestamps increase by the time “carrying” by a packet.
- C. Sequence numbers increase by four for each RTP packet transmitted.
- D. The timestamp is used to place the incoming audio and video packets in the correct timing order (playout delay compensation).
NEW QUESTION 5
Which call pickup feature allows users to pick up incoming calls in a group that is associated with their own group?
- A. Other Group Pickup
- B. BLF Call Pickup
- C. Group Call Pickup
- D. Directed Call Pickup
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two configuration parameters are prerequisites to set Native Call Queuing on Cisco Unified Communications Manager? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming Service must be activated on at least one node in the cluster.
- B. A unicast music on hold audio source must be configured.
- C. Cisco RIS data collector service must be running on the same server as the Cisco CallManager service.
- D. The maximum number of callers allowed in queue must be 10.
- E. The phone button template must have the Queue Status Softkey configured.
NEW QUESTION 7
A company has an SRST gateway running an IOS XE image. The company plans to enable the IPv6 addressing companywide. To enable the IPv6 in a unified SRST gateway to support SIP phones, what are two supported supplementary features for an IPv6 fallback scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. three-way conference
- B. secure SIP lines
- C. T.38 fax relay
- D. transcoding
- E. SIP trunk
NEW QUESTION 8
Cisco SIP IP telephony is implemented on two floors of your company. Afterward, users report intermittent voice issues in calls established between floors. All calls are established, and sometimes they work well, but sometimes there is oneway audio or no audio. You determine that there is a firewall between the floors, and the administrator reports that it is allowing SIP signaling and UDP ports from 20000 to 22000 bidirectionally. What are two possible solutions? (Choose two.)
- A. Go to the SIP profile assigned to these IP phones in Cisco Unified CM and change the range of media ports to 16384-32767
- B. Ask the firewall administrator to change the ports to TCP.
- C. Ask the firewall administrator to change the range of UDP ports to 16384-32767.
- D. Go to the SIP profile assigned to these IP phones in Cisco Unified CM and change the range of media ports to 20000-22000.
- E. Go to System Parameters in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and change the range of media ports to 20000-22000.
NEW QUESTION 9
When you troubleshoot H.323 call setup, which message informs you that the called party is being notified about the call?
- A. ALERTING
- B. PROCEEDING
- C. CONNECT
- D. RINGING
NEW QUESTION 10
Configure Call Queuing in Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Where do you set the maximum number of callers in the queue?
- A. in the telephony service configuration
- B. in the queuing configuration
- C. in Cisco Unified CM Enterprise Parameters
- D. in Cisco Unified CM Service Parameters
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the relationship between partition, time schedule, and time period in Time-of-Day routing in Cisco Unified Communications Manager?
- A. A partition can have multiple time schedules assigne
- B. A time schedule contains one or more time periods.
- C. A partition can have one time schedule assigne
- D. A time schedule contains one or more time periods.
- E. A partition can have multiple time schedules assigne
- F. A time schedule contains only one time period.
- G. A partition can have one time schedule assigne
- H. A time schedule contains only one time period.
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit. An administrator is troubleshooting a situation where a call placed from a phone registered to Cisco Unified Communications Manager does not complete. The administrator wants to use the Dialed Number Analyzer on Cisco Unified CM to check which translation pattern the call is matching. However, when logging in to Cisco Unified Serviceability there is no option for Dialed Number Analyzer under the tool menu. Which two steps must be performed to resolve this issue? (Choose two.)
- A. Restart the subscriber
- B. Activate the Cisco Extended Functions service.
- C. Activate the Cisco CallManager service.
- D. Activate the Cisco Dialed Number Analyzer service.
- E. Activate the Cisco Dialed Number Analyzer Server service.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two descriptions of the Standard Local Route Group deployment are true? (Choose two.)
- A. can be associated under the route group
- B. can be associated only under the route list
- C. chooses the route group that is configured under the device pool of the calling-party device
- D. chooses the route group that is configured under the device pool of the called-party device
- E. can be assigned directly to the route pattern
NEW QUESTION 14
When the services key is pressed Cisco Extension Mobility does not show up. What is the cause of the issue?
- A. The URL configured for Cisco Extension Mobility is not correct.
- B. Cisco Extension Mobility Service is not running.
- C. The phone is not subscribed to Cisco Extension Mobility Service.
- D. Cisco Extension Mobility is not enabled in the Phone Configuration Window (Device > Phone)
NEW QUESTION 15
A user reports when they press the services key they do not receive a user ID and password prompt to assign the phone extension. Which action resolves the issue?
- A. Create the default device profiles for all phone models that are used.
- B. Subscribe the phone to the Cisco Extension Mobility service.
- C. Create the end user and associate it to the device profile.
- D. Assign the extension as a mobile extension.
NEW QUESTION 16
How does an engineer globalize routing for ingress calls coming from the PSTN to internal DNs?
- A. At the PSTN gateway, put the calling number in PSTN format and the called number in DN format.
- B. At Cisco Unified CM, put the calling number in E.164 format and the called number in PSTN format.
- C. At the PSTN gateway, put the calling number in E.164 format and the called number in localized (DN) format.
- D. At Cisco Unified Communications Manager, put the calling number in E.164 format and the called number in E.164 format.
NEW QUESTION 17
A user reports that when they attempt to log out from the Cisco Extension Mobility service by pressing the Services button, they cannot log out. What is the most likely cause of this issue?
- A. The Cisco Extension Mobility service has not been configured on the phone.
- B. There might be a significant delay between the button being pressed and the Cisco Extension Mobility service recognizing i
- C. It would be best to check network latency.
- D. The user device profile has not been assigned to the user.
- E. The user device profile is not subscribed to the Cisco Extension Mobility service.
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the exhibit. Within the North American Numbering Plan, gateways located in Ottawa, Canada and marked as “YOW” are assigned to the Calling Party Transformation CSS NANP_CgPTP, which contains partition NANP_calling_xforms. What is the calling-party number and the numbering type if the calling user +1613-555-1234 dials the number?
- A. calling number 613-555-1234 and numbering type “subscriber”
- B. calling number 011-1-613-555-1234 and numbering type “subscriber”
- C. calling number 011613-555-1234 and numbering type “international”
- D. calling number 613-555-1234 and numbering type “national”
NEW QUESTION 19
An engineer is configuring a call park feature in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express. Which command does the engineer use to ensure that the call is reverted to the user after 60 seconds?
- A. R2(config-ephone-dn)#park reservation-group 60
- B. R2(config-ephone-dn)#park-slot timeout 60 limit 2 recall alternate 3002
- C. R2(config-ephone-dn)#park reservation-group 1
- D. R2(config-ephone-dn)#park-slot timeout 30 limit 2 recall alternate 3002
NEW QUESTION 20
Refer to the exhibit. In an active SIP call between phone user A and phone user B, phone A initiates a call transfer to phone user C. Which two scenarios are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. Phone_A sends a SIP-REFER message to the Cisco Unified Communications Manager with Phone_C information in the Refer-To section.
- B. Phone_B sends a SIP-REFER message to the Cisco Unified CM with Phone_C information in the Refer-To section.
- C. As soon as Phone_A presses the Transfer button for the first time, Phone_B hears the MOH and the MOH audio is chosen from Phone_B User Hold MOH Audio Source settings.
- D. As soon as Phone_A presses the Transfer button for the first time, Phone_B hears the music on hold and the MOH audio is chosen from Phone_A Network Hold MOH Audio Source settings.
- E. As soon as Phone_A presses the Transfer button for the first time, Phone_B hears the MOH and the MOH audio is chosen from Phone_A User Hold MOH Audio Source settings.
NEW QUESTION 21
What is a component of Cisco Unified Mobility?
- A. Unified IVR
- B. Mobile Connect
- C. Smart Client Support
- D. Single Number Connect
NEW QUESTION 22
An engineer must route all SIP calls in the form of <user>@example.com to the SIP trunk gateway corporate local. Which two SIP route patterns can be used to accomplish this task? (Choose two.)
- A. firstname.lastname@example.org
- B. *@example.com
- C. gateway.corporate.local
- D. example.com
- E. *.*
NEW QUESTION 23
Refer to the exhibit. Users report that when they dial the emergency number 9911 from any internal phone, it takes a long time to connect with the emergency operator. Which action resolves this issue?
- A. Adjust the service parameter T302 timet to the desired value.
- B. Adjust the service parameter T204 timer to the desired value.
- C. Check the Urgent Priority check box under 9.911 pattern.
- D. Point the emergency pattern directly to the PSTN gateway.
NEW QUESTION 24
Thanks for reading the newest 300-815 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumps-hub.com 300-815 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumps-hub.com/300-815-dumps.html (0 Q&As Dumps)