Want to know Ucertify 300-510 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about Cisco Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI) certification experience? Study Precise Cisco 300-510 answers to Latest 300-510 questions at Ucertify. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Cisco 300-510 (Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)) test on your first attempt.
Cisco 300-510 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
For which reason can two devices fail to establish an OSPF neighbor relationship?
- A. The two devices have different process IDs
- B. The two devices have different network types
- C. The two devices have different router IDs
- D. The two devices have the same area ID
NEW QUESTION 2
You have configured routing policies on a Cisco IOS XR device with routing policy language. Which two statements about the routing policies are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The routing policies affect BGP-related routes only.
- B. If you make edits to an existing routing policy without pasting the full policy into the CLI, the previous policy is overwritten.
- C. You can change an existing routing policy by editing individual statements.
- D. The routing policies are implemented in a sequential manner.
- E. The routing policies are implemented using route maps.
NEW QUESTION 3
Refer to the exhibit. Router 1 is connected to router 2 on interface TenGigE0/1. Which interface provides the alternate path to 172.16.200.9/32 when the link between router 1 and router 2 goes down?
- A. TenGigE0/1 interface provides the alternate path
- B. A backup path must be statically installed
- C. TenGigE0/2 interface provides the alternate path
- D. A primary path must be manually installed
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit. A network operator must inject a Level 1 route from XR2 (10.16.16.0/24) into the ISIS topology. Which configuration allows the injection in a way that XR3 and XR1 have a valid and working route for 10.16.16.0/24?
- A. A.B.C.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which command is used to enable BIDIR-PIM under global configuration mode for Cisco IOS XE Sofware?
- A. ip pim bidir-enable
- B. ipv4 pim bidir-enable
- C. ip multicast-routing
- D. ip pim bidir
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit. CE1 and CE2 cannot communicate through the service provider BGP peering is established between PE1 and PE2. IS-IS is the only routing protocol running in the service provider core. What step can be done to troubleshoot the issue?
- A. Switch the IGPs running in the core from IS-IS to OSPF to support a Cisco MPLS TE tunnel from PE1 to PE2.
- B. Configure BGP between CE and PE routers.
- C. Confirm that IS-IS is running with metric-style narrow.
- D. Verify the MPLS LSPs.
NEW QUESTION 7
For which reason can two BGP peers fail to establish a neighbor relationship?
- A. Their BGP send-community strings are misconfigured
- B. Their BGP timers are mismatched
- C. Their remote-as numbers are misconfigured
- D. They are both activated under an IPv4 address family
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is troubleshooting an OSPF issue. Router 1 has a neighbor relationship with router 2. Only router 1 classful EIGRP routes can be seen on router 2. In order for all EIGRP routes to be redistributed correctly, which action should be taken?
- A. Router 1 must have the keyword subnets included in the redistribution command for all EIGRP routes to be redistributed.
- B. Router 1 must remove the AS number 1 from the redistribution command for all EIGRP routes to be redistributed.
- C. Router 1 must have the keyword ospf-metric included in the redistribution command for all EIGRP routes to be redistributed.
- D. Router 1 must have the keyword metric-type 1 included in the redistribution command for all EIGRP routes to be redistributed.
NEW QUESTION 9
Compare different features between OSPFv2 and OSPFv3. Drag and drop the descriptions of OSPF from the left onto the correct OSPF versions on the right.
Select and Place:
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two characteristics unique to SSM when compared to ASM are true? (Choose two.)
- A. It uses SPT switchover
- B. It uses (*,G) exclusively
- C. It uses IGMPv3
- D. It uses RP
- E. It uses (S,G) exclusively
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit. CE1 is the gateway router into the provider network via PE1. A network operator must inject a default route into OSPF area 0. All devices inside area 0 must be able to reach PE1. Which configuration achieves this goal?
- A. B.
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit. After troubleshooting BGP traffic steering issue, which action did the network operator take to achieve the correct effect of this configuration?
- A. Routes that have passed through AS 65517 have the local preference set to 150.
- B. Routes that have originated through AS 65517 have the local preference set to 150.
- C. Routes directly attached to AS 65517 have the local preference set to 150.
- D. Routes that have passed through AS 65517 have the local preference set to 150 and the traffic is denied.
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the exhibit. P1 and PE3 Cisco IOS XR routers are directly connected and have this configuration applied. The BGP session is not coming up. Assume that there is no IP reachability problem and both routers can open tcp port 179 to each other. Which two actions fix the issue? (Choose two.)
- A. Change MD5 to HMAC-SHA1-12
- B. Change MD5 to HMAC-ESP
- C. Change MD5 to SHA-1
- D. Change MD5 to HMAC-MD5
- E. Remove the send and accept lifetime under key 1
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit. A network operator is working to filter routes from being advertised that are covered under an aggregate announcement. The receiving router of the aggregate announcement block is still getting some of the more specific routes plus the aggregate. Which configuration change ensures that only the aggregate is announced now and in the future if other networks are to be added?
- A. Configure the summary-only keyword on the aggregate command
- B. Set each specific route in the AGGRO policy to drop instead of suppress-route
- C. Filter the routes on the receiving router
- D. Set each specific route in the AGGRO policy to remove instead of suppress-route
NEW QUESTION 15
Which output from the show isis interface command helps an engineer troubleshoot an IS-IS adjacency problem on a Cisco IOS-XR platform?
- A. metric
- B. priority
- C. circuit type
- D. hello interval
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit. Which LSA type is indicated by this router output?
- A. type 3 LSA
- B. type 4 LSA
- C. type 1 LSA
- D. type 2 LSA
NEW QUESTION 17
What can be used to determine a path from the head-end to a tail-end router when implementing SR-TE with a head-end, with little information on the network topology?
- A. traffic controller
- B. path computation engine
- C. tail-end router
- D. SNMP server
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the exhibit. Router 1 is a core ABR in a Cisco Unified MPLS environment. All of the router 1 BGP peers are established, but traffic between customers is failing. Which BGP configuration must be added to the configuration?
- A. It must be configured for graceful restart
- B. It must be configured with a route reflector
- C. It must be configured with send labels
- D. It must be configured with PIC edge
NEW QUESTION 19
A network consultant is troubleshooting IS-IS instances to identify why a routing domains is having communication problems between the two instances. Which description of the possible cause of issues in the routing domain is true?
- A. The same interface cannot be advertised in two different IS-IS instances
- B. The IS-IS “ISP” and “ISP2” instances are unrelated and unable to intercommunicate
- C. The configured IS-IS NSEL value is not allowing the routing systems to establish a neighborship
- D. The interface mode ip router is-is command was not included in the script
NEW QUESTION 20
Refer to the exhibit. Why is neighbor 10.1.5.5 stuck in “2WAY” state?
- A. Router ID 10.1.5.5 is not reachable from R2
- B. OSPF authentication has failed between R2 and 10.1.5.5
- C. It is an expected behavior when OSPF network type is broadcast
- D. OSPF parameters (Area ID or hello interval) are mismatched between R2 and 10.1.5.5
NEW QUESTION 21
Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is addressing an IS-IS design issue which is running within the topology. All links are running on FastEthernet, except the link between R5 and R4, which is Gigabit Ethernet. Which statement about the design is true?
- A. R4 prefer to reach R5 using R1 as the next hop
- B. All links have equal cost if the default metric is used
- C. R5 prefers to use R4 as the next hop for all routes
- D. R1 prefer to use R5 as the next hop to reach R4
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two statements about mapping multicast IP addresses to MAC addresses are true? (Choose two.)
- A. All mapped multicast MAC addresses begin with 0x0100.5E
- B. The router performs the mapping before it hands the packet off to a switch
- C. All multicast MAC addresses end with 0x0100.5E
- D. The mapping process may generate overlapping addresses, which can cause receivers to receive unwanted packets
- E. All destination MAC addresses begin with an octet of binary 1s
NEW QUESTION 23
For which reason do you deploy BGP confederations within a BGP transit backbone?
- A. to support a larger number of eBGP peer sessions
- B. to increase the number of routes that can be redistributed between the running IGP and BGP
- C. to reduce the number of eBGP routes that must be shared between autonomous systems
- D. to reduce the number of iBGP peering sessions
NEW QUESTION 24
P.S. Easily pass 300-510 Exam with 60 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 300-510 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/300-510-dumps.html (60 New Questions)