Master the 300-475 Building the Cisco Cloud with Application Centric Infrastructure content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Actualtests 300-475 free question. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 300-475 questions in our Cisco 300-475 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Cisco 300-475 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Cisco 300-475 braindumps and pass your exam.
Free 300-475 Demo Online For Cisco Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three networking architectures is the Cisco ACI architecture based on? (Choose three.)
- A. leaf-and-spine architecture
- B. multicast gateway
- C. a controller that is not involved in traffic forwarding
- D. software-based mapping database lookup
- E. zero-touch provisioning for all loopbacks, Layer 3 links, and routing within the fabric
- F. Host-based forwarding in the mapping database that provides IP-to-VLAN tunnel endpoint mapping information to the spine
NEW QUESTION 2
When designing Cisco ACI spine topology, how many spine switches are required?
- A. 2
- B. 3
- C. s
- D. 6
NEW QUESTION 3
In Cisco ACI, contracts govern which two types of endpoint group communications? (Choose two.)
- A. between ACI fabric application EPGs (fvAEPg), both intratenant and intertenant
- B. between ACI fabric application EPGs and Layer 2 internal networks
- C. between ACI fabric application EPGs and Layer 3 external outside network instance EPGs (l3extInstP)
- D. strictly between ACI fabric out-of-band EPGs
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two options outline the design requirements for spine nodes in a Clos design? (Choose two.)
- A. host connectivity scalability
- B. spine interconnectivity
- C. leaf interconnectivity
- D. high 40-Gb/s port density
NEW QUESTION 5
OpFlex can be used with any tree-based abstract model assuming the tree has what associated with it?
- A. API
- B. port group
- C. URI
- D. PR
NEW QUESTION 6
What are two of the three methods in integrating the Cisco ACI with existing network infrastructure? (Choose two.)
- A. as a super cloud overseeing a subcloud
- B. asa data center policy engine
- C. as a network supervisor module
- D. as an additional data center pod
- E. as an atomic network operator
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two ways extend Layer 2 domain beyond the ACI fabric? (Choose two.)
- A. Extend the EPG out of the ACI fabric by statically assigning a leaf port (along witha VLAN ID) to an EPG.
- B. Extend the bridge domain within the ACI fabric.
- C. Extend the Layer 2 domain with remote VTEP.
- D. Extend the Layer 3 domain with VSPEX.
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the requirement to establish connectivity in the Cisco ACI fabric between two EPGs in separate tenants?
- A. scope tenant contract
- B. scope private contract
- C. scope intertenant contract
- D. scope global contract
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three languages can be leveraged when developing programmatic interaction with the Cisco APIC? (Choose three.)
- A. Python
- B. Ruby
- C. Dash
- D. Puppet
- E. XML
- F. HTML
NEW QUESTION 10
Which describes gateway services in the Cisco ACI?
- A. Each EPG has a dedicated anycast gateway.
- B. All anycast gateways are centrally located on the spine.
- C. Each subnet has an anycast gateway configured on the TOR wherever that tenant's bridge domain exists.
- D. All anycast gateways are configured on intrusion-detection devices inside the fabric.
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the programmatic interface of the APIC?
- A. Northbound REST APIs
- B. neighbor solicitation
- C. logical model
- D. DME
NEW QUESTION 12
In Cisco ACI, which two statements are true about contexts? (Choose two.)
- A. A tenant can have multiple contexts.
- B. A context defines a Layer 2 address domain; whereas the bridge domain defines the unique Layer 3 MAC address domain.
- C. A context is equivalent to a virtual routing and forwarding instance in the networking world.
- D. A context can be associated with only one bridge domain.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three components are directly related to the Cisco ACI automation framework? (Choose three.)
- A. JSON / XML
- B. LLDP
- C. RESTful API
- D. HTTP / HTTPS
- E. STP
- F. OVA
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two statements describe overlay functionality in the Cisco ACI? (Choose two.)
- A. Forwarding is not limited to or constrained by the encapsulation type or encapsulation network.
- B. Forwarding is limited to and constrained by the encapsulation type of encapsulation network.
- C. External identifiers are not local to the leaf or leaf port.
- D. External identifiers are local to the leaf or leaf port.
NEW QUESTION 15
On what does the Cisco ACI fabric object-oriented operating system run?
- A. each Cisco Nexus 9000 series node
- B. each Cisco Nexus 9000 leaf node
- C. each Cisco Nexus 9000 spine node
- D. only the Application Policy Infrastructure Controller
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two options are design requirements for leaf nodes in a Cisco Clos design? (Choose two.)
- A. high 40-Gb/s port density
- B. spine interconnectivity
- C. leaf interconnectivity
- D. fabric policy enforcement
NEW QUESTION 17
In Cisco ACI, which three statements are true about endpoints and endpoint groups? (Choose three.)
- A. EPGs contain endpoints that have common policy requirements such as security, virtual machine mobility, QoS, or Layer 4 to Layer 7 services.
- B. An EPG can be statically configured by an administrator in the Cisco APIC, or dynamically configured by an automated system such as vCenter or OpenStack.
- C. Policies are applied to individual endpoints rather than EPGs for better efficiency.
- D. Endpoints have an address (identity), a location, attributes (such as version or patch level), and can be physical or virtual.
- E. Endpoints have attributes and can only be virtual.
- F. An EPG can only be configured statically by an administrator in the Cisco APIC.
NEW QUESTION 18
In Cisco ACI, what enables inter-End Point Group communications?
- A. contracts
- B. subcontracts
- C. private VLANs
- D. community VLANs
NEW QUESTION 19
In Cisco ACI, what is the order of steps for deploying an EPG on a specific port with Cisco APIC using the CLI?
- A. Create a tenant > Create a private network > Create a bridge domain > Create an application profile > Associate the EPG with a specific port
- B. Create a tenant > Create a bridge domain > Create a private network > Create an application profile > Associate the EPG with a specific port
- C. Create a tenant > Create an application profile > Associate the EPG with a specific port > Create a bridge domain > Create a private network
- D. Create a tenant > Create an application profile > Create a bridge domain > Create a private network > Associate the EPG with a specific port
NEW QUESTION 20
How many Cisco APIC controllers are required to form a Cisco APIC cluster?
- A. three controllers, 3N redundancy
- B. two controllers, N+1 redundancy
- C. three controllers, N+2 redundancy
- D. three controllers, 2N+1 redundancy
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Dumpscollection now are offering 100% pass ensure 300-475 dumps! All 300-475 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/300-475/ (60 New Questions)