Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 300-165 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Cisco 300-165 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Cisco 300-165 exam. Latest Cisco 300-165 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Cisco 300-165 Brain Dumps First.
Free demo questions for Cisco 300-165 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Drag and drop the configuration management commands on the left to their correct definitions on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 2
How does addition of bandwidth between spine and leaf switches in a FabricPath architecture get utilized?
- A. Links between the same set of switches are automatically added to a port channel.
- B. Adding additional bandwidth is handled dynamically using the 802.1AX protocol.
- C. Traffic is load shared automatically across the available paths to the destination.
- D. FabricPath uses hardware bonding of physical interfaces to form higher-speed link
NEW QUESTION 3
Which statement about the Layer 3 card on the Cisco Nexus 5500 Series Switch is true?
- A. BGP support is not provided, but RIP, EIGRP, and OSPF support is provided.
- B. Up to two 4-port cards are supported with up to 160 Gb/s of Layer 3 forwarding capability.
- C. Up to 16 FEX connections are supported.
- D. Port channels cannot be configured as Layer 3 interface
From the Cisco NX-OS 5.1(3)N1(1) release and later releases, each Cisco Nexus 5500 Series device can manage and support up to 24 FEXs without Layer 3. With Layer 3, the number of FEXs supported per Cisco Nexus 5500 Series device is 8. With Enhanced vPC and a dual-homed FEX topology each FEX is managed by both Cisco Nexus 5000 Series devices. As a result, one pair of Cisco Nexus 5500 Series devices can support up to 24 FEXs and 16 FEXs for Layer 2 and Layer 3.
NEW QUESTION 4
What is an Overlay Transport Virtualization extended VLAN?
- A. the VLAN used to locate other AEDs
- B. the VLAN used to access the overlay network by the join interface
- C. the user VLAN that exists in multiple sites
- D. the VLAN that must contain the overlay interface
Functions of OTV
Maintains a list of overlays
Maintains a list of configured overlay parameters such as name, multicast address, encapsulation type, authentication, and OTV feature sets
Maintains the state of the overlay interface
Maintains the status of OTV VLAN membership from Ethernet infrastructure and the state of the authoritative edge device (AED) from IS-IS
Maintains a database of overlay adjacencies as reported by IS-IS
Maintains IP tunnel information and manages the encapsulation for data sent on the overlay network
Manages delivery groups (DGs) for each overlay by snooping multicast traffic and monitoring traffic streams for active DGs
Configures, starts, and stops the OTV IS-IS instance
Interfaces with IP multicast to join provider multicast groups for each overlay
NEW QUESTION 5
You have a Cisco Nexus 5000 Series switch. Port security is configured to use sticky learning. Where are the secured MAC addresses stored?
- A. the running configuration
- B. the startup configuration
- C. NVRAM
- D. RAM
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit.
You must ensure that the vPC Domain 100 controls the LACP Po1001 link. Which feature do you configure?
- A. peer switch
- B. role priority
- C. system priority
- D. peer gateway
NEW QUESTION 7
Which action limits the maximum number of routes that are allowed in the routing table?
- A. Use a BGP filter.
- B. Use only static routes.
- C. Use the maximum routes command inside address family.
- D. Use a route map to filter route
NEW QUESTION 8
What are two requirements for configuring SAN device aliases? (Choose two.)
- A. The aliases are independent between fabric nodes.
- B. The aliases can be assigned to WWPN and WWNN.
- C. The aliases can be assigned to WWNN only.
- D. The aliases can be assigned to WWPN only.
- E. The aliases must be 64 characters or les
NEW QUESTION 9
You have a vPC configuration with two functional peers. The peer link is up and the peer-link feature is restricted the spanning-tree operations in the configuration? '(choose two)
- A. vPC imposes a rule that the peer link is always blocking.
- B. vPC removes some VLANs from the spanning tree for vPC use.
- C. The primary and secondary switch generate and process BPDUs.
- D. vPC requires the peer link to remain in the forwarding state.
- E. The secondary switch processes BPDUs only if the peer-link fail
NEW QUESTION 10
Which statement about implementation of Cisco TrustSec on Cisco Nexus 5546 or 5548 switches are true?
- A. Cisco TrustSec support varies depending on Cisco Nexus 5500 Series Switch model.
- B. The hardware is not able to support MACsec switch-port-level encryption based on IEEE 802.1AE.
- C. The maximum number of RBACL TCAM user configurable entries is 128k.
- D. The SGT Exchange Protocol must use the management (mgmt 0) interface.
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit.
Which result of the configuration snippet is true?
- A. A VACL map in applied to VLAN 101 and VLAN 200
- B. VACL acl is applied to VLAN 100 through 200
- C. Acl is applied to all of the VLANs on the switch
- D. Global statistics are provided for the ACL map
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two functions are enabled when you set up vPC+ at the FabricPath edge? (Choose two.)
- A. the ability to attach Cisco Fabric Extenders in FEX active/active mode
- B. the ability to stop all Layer 3 egress traffic
- C. the ability to attach servers to edge switches with port-channel teaming
- D. the ability to attach additional Classic Ethernet switches in vPC+ mode
NEW QUESTION 13
What configuration is required when implementing FCoE?
- A. disable LAN traffic on the interface
- B. configure PortFast on the access port
- C. permit all VLANs on the interface
- D. permit all VSANs on the interface
DCBX allows the switch to send a LAN Logical Link Status (LLS) message to a directly-connected CNA. Enter the shutdown lan command to send an LLS-Down message to the CN
A. This command causes
all VLANs on the interface that are not enabled for FCoE to be brought down. If a VLAN on the interface is enabled for FCoE, it continues to carry SAN traffic without any interruption. Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus5000/sw/fcoe/b_Cisco_Nexus_5
000_Series_NXOS_ Fibre_Channel_over_Ethernet_Configuration_Guide_/Cisco_Nexus_5000_Series_NXOS_ Fibre_Channel_over_Ethernet_Configuration_Guide chapter3.html
NEW QUESTION 14
If vPC peer keepalives are used between vPC peers, which VRF is used by default?
- A. management
- B. default
- C. The user must dedicate a VRF for keepalives.
- D. system
NEW QUESTION 15
Which statement about electronic programmable logic device image upgrades is true?
- A. EPLD and ISSU image upgrades are nondisruptive.
- B. An EPLD upgrade must be performed during an ISSU system or kickstart upgrade.
- C. Whether the module being upgraded is online or offline, only the EPLD images that have different current and new versions are upgraded.
- D. You can execute an upgrade or downgrade only from the active supervisor modul
You can upgrade (or downgrade) EPLDs using CLI commands on the Nexus 7000 Series device. Follow these guidelines when you upgrade or downgrade EPLDs:
• You can execute an upgrade from the active supervisor module only. All the modules, including the active supervisor module, can be updated individually.
• You can individually update each module whether it is online or offline as follows:
– If you upgrade EPLD images on an online module, only the EPLD images with version numbers that differ from the new EPLD images are upgraded.
– If you upgrade EPLD images on an offline module, all of the EPLD images are upgraded.
• On a system that has two supervisor modules, upgrade the EPLDs for the standby supervisor and then switch the active supervisor to standby mode to upgrade its EPLDs. On a system that has only one supervisor module, you can upgrade the active supervisor, but this will disrupt its operations during the upgrade.
• If you interrupt an upgrade, you must upgrade the module that is being upgraded again.
• The upgrade process disrupts traffic on the targeted module.
• Do not insert or remove any modules while an EPLD upgrade is in progress. Reference:
NEW QUESTION 16
You plan to configure authentication for OSPF. In which mode should you configure OSPF authentication to use a specific key chain?
- A. router ospf
- B. global configuration
- C. vPC
- D. interface
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit.
The configuration belongs to which link?
- A. Link A on Switch2
- B. Link B on Switch2
- C. Link C on Switch4
- D. Link D on Switch4
NEW QUESTION 18
Which statement is true if password-strength checking is enabled?
- A. Short, easy-to-decipher passwords will be rejected.
- B. The strength of existing passwords will be checked.
- C. Special characters, such as the dollar sign ($) or the percent sign (%), will not be allowed.
- D. Passwords become case-sensitiv
If a password is trivial (such as a short, easy-to-decipher password), the cisco NX_OS software will reject your password configuration if password-strength checking is enabled. Be sure to configure a strong password. Passwords are case sensitive.
Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus9000/sw/7- x/security/configuration/guide/b_Cisco_Nexus_9000_Series_NXOS_ Security_Configuration_Guide_7x/b_Cisco_Nexus_9000_Series_NXOS_ Security_Configuration_Guide_7x_chapter_01000.pdf
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two statements about the VRRP are true? (Choose two.)
- A. VRRP allows the traffic load to be shared through the use of multiple VRRP groups.
- B. When the VRRP is configured to track a Layer 2 interface, the VRRP priority instantly refilects the state of the Layer 2 interface.
- C. The BFD for the VRRP can be configured only between two Cisco Nexus switches
- D. vPC can forward traffic through both VRRP devices.
- E. The VRRP can be configured on the management interfac
NEW QUESTION 20
Which three options are capabilities of the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Supervisor Module? (Choose three.)
- A. hardware forwarding on the supervisor module
- B. fully decoupled control plane and data plane with no forwarding on the supervisor module
- C. Sup2 requires Cisco NX-OS 5.1 or later.
- D. Sup2 requires Cisco NX-OS 6.1 or later.
- E. Sup2E supports 8+1 VDC with the N7K-VDC1K9 license per chassis.
- F. Sup2 supports 8+1 VDCs with the N7K-VDC1K9 license per chassi
NEW QUESTION 21
Refer to the exhibit.
You have a Cisco Nexus 7010 switch namedN7k-l
Which command set should you run on a neighboring Cisco Nexus 7010 swith to estabish a vPC+ environment that includes N7k-1?
- A. fabricpath switch-id 11 vpc domain 11fabricpath switch-id 1100
- B. fabricpath switch-id 12 vpc domain 11fabricpath switch-id 1100
- C. fabricpath switch-id 11 vpc domain 11fabricpath switch-id 1200
- D. fabricpath switch-id 11 vpc domain 12fabricpath switch-id 1101
NEW QUESTION 22
In Any Source Multicast groups which multicast enabled device supports shared trees?
- A. RP
- B. any router in the tree except for the RP
- C. first-hop router
- D. last-hop router
NEW QUESTION 23
Which Cisco Nexus feature is best managed with DCNM-SAN?
- A. VSS
- B. domain parameters
- C. virtual switches
- D. AAA
The Fibre Channel domain (fcdomain) feature performs principal switch selection, domain ID distribution, FC ID allocation, and fabric reconfiguration functions as described in the FC-SW-2 standards. The domains are configured on a per VSAN basis. If you do not configure a domain ID, the local switch uses a random ID.
This section describes each fcdomain phase:
• Principal switch selection — This phase guarantees the selection of a unique principal switch across the fabric.
• Domain ID distribution — This phase guarantees each switch in the fabric obtains a unique domain ID.
• FC ID allocation — This phase guarantees a unique FC ID assignment to each device attached to the corresponding switch in the fabric.
• Fabric reconfiguration — This phase guarantees a resynchronization of all switches in the fabric to ensure they simultaneously restart a new principal switch selection phase.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which technology facilitates a nondisruptive upgrade on a Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switch?
- A. VSS
- B. ITD
- C. VDC
- D. vPC
NEW QUESTION 25
Which three attributes encompass a local user account on a Cisco NX-OS device? (Choose three.)
- A. expiration date
- B. cisco-avpair
- C. password
- D. AAA server address
- E. user roles
- F. bind user DN
- G. user privileges
NEW QUESTION 26
Thanks for reading the newest 300-165 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certshared 300-165 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certshared.com/exam/300-165/ (303 Q&As Dumps)