Master the content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this . We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real in our VMware 2V0-731 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID at below page. You can use our VMware 2V0-731 braindumps and pass your exam.
Also have 2V0-731 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
An administrator requires a range of static IP addresses that can be used for provisioning machines on an existing network.
What action needs to be completed?
- A. Create a NAT network profile.
- B. Create a routed network profile.
- C. Create an external network profile.
- D. Create a network reservation policy.
Explanation: Reference https://docs.vmware.com/en/vRealize-Automation/7.3/com.vmware.vra.prepare.use.doc/GUID-B6E703B8- 6F46
NEW QUESTION 2
What specific action must an administrator take before deleting an approval policy?
- A. Deprecate the policy
- B. Unpublish the policy
- C. Deactivate the policy
- D. Decomission the policy
NEW QUESTION 3
The machine prefix infra_server_ was created for the IT business group. The machines being provisioned are named IT0001, IT0002, etc.
Which option could account for this behavior?
- A. The requestor was NOT a member of the Group Manager Role.
- B. The IT business group does NOT have a Default Machine Prefix defined.
- C. Another machine prefix was assigned to the endpoint.
- D. The machine prefix was NOT enable
NEW QUESTION 4
When adding an Active Directory Identity Source, which two fields are required? (Choose two.)
- A. Login User DN
- B. URL
- C. Domain alias
- D. Active Directory Domain Controller Name
NEW QUESTION 5
An administrator powers on a vRealize Automation Multi-Machine Service that includes Machine A and Machine B. The application on Machine A does not start correctly and displays the following error message: Machine B not ready. What step should be taken to resolve this issue?
- A. Change the startup order of the Multi-Machine Service.
- B. Create a startup dependency in the Multi-Machine Service.
- C. Define a startup delay in the Multi-Machine Service.
- D. Adjust the startup approvals for the Multi-Machine Servic
NEW QUESTION 6
What are the three mandatory steps for creating a new Tenant in vRealize Automation? (Choose three.)
- A. Configure custom branding
- B. Configure local user(s)
- C. Specify Tenant information
- D. Appoint Tenant administrator(s)
- E. Configure Tenant specific email servers
NEW QUESTION 7
In a multisite environment, vRealize Automation is deployed in Site A and will be provisioning virtual machines through the vCenter server in Site B.
Which action would improve data collection performance?
- A. Install DEM Workers to Site B.
- B. Install Proxy Agent in Site B.
- C. Install DEM Workers to Site A.
- D. Install Proxy Agent in Site A.
Explanation: When agents are installed in the same data center as their associated endpoint, you can see an increase in data collection performance percent, on average. The collection time measured includes only the time spent transferring data between the proxy agent and the manager service.
NEW QUESTION 8
Why would a deployment fail at CustomizeVM when deploying a catalog item containing a virtual machine?
- A. The customization specification name is incorrect in the blueprint.
- B. A software component action failed.
- C. The vSphere fabric attempted to perform Guest OS Customization.
- D. The memory specified for the virtual machine does NOT fall within the allowed limit
NEW QUESTION 9
In the vRealize Orchestrator client, where can an administrator view the workflow and repair validation errors?
- A. Run tab in workflow editor
- B. Validation tab in workflow editor
- C. Workflow tab in workflow editor
- D. Schema tab in workflow editor
NEW QUESTION 10
What is required to allow an XaaS blueprint to provision objects that can be managed from the Items tab?
- A. A resource action has been created.
- B. A machine blueprint has been created.
- C. A software component has been created.
- D. A custom resource has been create
NEW QUESTION 11
Which option applies to the machine prefix for a multi-machine vRealize Automation blueprint?
- A. All machines must use the Use group default option for the machine prefix.
- B. The machine prefix can be defined as a blueprint property for all machines.
- C. The machine prefix can be defined as a dictionary custom property and assigned at the blueprint property level for all machines.
- D. The machine prefix can be different for each machine.
Explanation: Reference https://docs.vmware.com/en/vRealize-Automation/7.3/com.vmware.vra.prepare.use.doc/GUID-15634B3D- B960
NEW QUESTION 12
What is one reason why a resource mapping would need to be created?
- A. To map a vRealize Orchestrator inventory type to a custom machine type
- B. To map an XaaS blueprint to a resource action
- C. To map a vRealize Automation catalog resource type to a resource action
- D. To map a vRealize Automation catalog resource type to a vRealize Orchestrator inventory type
NEW QUESTION 13
A vRealize Automation administrator needs to allow users to revert their machines to their initial deployment state. What should the administrator do?
- A. Enable the Reprovision option in the blueprint.
- B. Enable the Snapshot option in the blueprint.
- C. Enable the Linked Clone option in the blueprint.
- D. Enable the Destroy option in the blueprin
NEW QUESTION 14
In a vRealize Automation reclamation request, which blueprint attribute can be reset by the reclamation process if the machine owner fails to respond?
- A. Power state
- B. Resource allocation
- C. Archive period
- D. Lease length
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two options must be completed prior to attempting to create a routed network profile? (Choose two.)
- A. An external network profile must exist.
- B. The user must be logged in as a network architect.
- C. An external IP address must exist.
- D. An NSX logical router must exist
Explanation: On-demand network created during provisioning. Routed networks contain a routable IP space divided across subnets that are linked together using Distributed Logical Router (DLR).
Every new routed network has the next available subnet assigned to it and is associated with other routed networks that use the same network profile. The virtual machines that are provisioned with routed networks that have the same routed network profile can communicate with each other and the external network.
You can use IP ranges obtained from the supplied VMware IPAM endpoint or from a third-party IPAM service provider endpoint that you have registered and configured in vRealize Orchestrator, such as Infoblox IPAM. An IP range is created from an IP block during allocation.
A routed network profile defines a routable space and available subnets. See Creating a Routed Network Profile For an On-Demand Network.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three scenarios are available for the IaaS database installation in a distributed vRealize Automation environment? (Choose three.)
- A. Prepare an empty database and use the installer to populate the database schema.
- B. Prepare an empty database and download the database schema from the appliance.
- C. Create scripts for the installation wizard to use in creating the database.
- D. Use the installation wizard to create the database.
- E. Create the database using the provided database scripts.
NEW QUESTION 17
A fabric administrator has assigned three resource reservations to the same business group where two reservations belong to the same reservation policy.
How does this configuration impact the environment?
- A. Business group managers can only add items to the catalog that are assigned to the reservation policy.
- B. Users will be able to choose the reservation policy when requesting to provision a machine.
- C. Fabric administrators can use the reservation policy to restrict the resources used by the business group.
- D. Blueprint authors can use the reservation policy to restrict the provisioning of machines to a subset of resource
NEW QUESTION 18
Which vRealize Automation role is required to create Endpoints?
- A. IaaS Administrator
- B. Fabric Administrator
- C. Tenant Administrator
- D. System Administrator
100% Valid and Newest Version 2V0-731 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/2V0-731-exam-dumps.html (New 119 Q&As)