Cause all that matters here is passing the VMware 2V0-622D exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 2V0-622D VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization Delta Exam exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Testking 2V0-622D exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
VMware 2V0-622D Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
An administrator notices that a host is evacuating all virtual machines and entering maintenance mode even though the host appears to be up and running.
Which new feature in vSphere 6.5 would cause this?
- A. Predictive DRS
- B. EVC Mode
- C. vCenter HA
- D. Proactive HA
There are two vSphere Proactive HA Automation Levels:
Manual: vCenter Server will suggest only the migration recommendations for virtual machines. You need to manually migrate the virtual machines out from the degraded hosts.
Automated: Virtual Machines will be migrated to healthy hosts and degraded hosts will be entered into remediation action either quarantine or maintenance mode depending on the configured Proactive HA automation level
NEW QUESTION 2
An administrator is trying to vMotion a VM from his datacenter to a recovery site.
Which is the maximum allowed RTT (Round-Trip Time) latency between source and destination host?
- A. 100 milliseconds
- B. 150 milliseconds
- C. 15 milliseconds
- D. 10 milliseconds
Round-Trip Time for Long-Distance vMotion Migration
If you have the proper license applied to your environment, you can perform reliable migrations between hosts that are separated by high network round-trip latency times. The maximum supported network round-trip time for vMotion migrations is 150 milliseconds. This round-trip time (RTT) lets you migrate virtual machines to another geographical location at a longer distance.
NEW QUESTION 3
For Virtual Machine Compatibility upgrade, a VM needs to be in which power state?
- A. Maintenance mode
- B. Suspended
- C. Powered Off
- D. Powered On
NEW QUESTION 4
An administrator is troubleshooting network communications between a vCenter Server and an ESXi 6.5 host. Which log shows the related events between these components?
- A. /var/log/fdm.log
- B. /var/log/vpxa.log
- C. /var/log/hostd.log
- D. /var/log/auth.log
NEW QUESTION 5
An administrator cannot enable multi-processor Fault Tolerance (SMP-FT) for a virtual machine. Which are two possible causes for this? (Choose two.)
- A. The virtual machine is running on a vSAN datastore.
- B. The Fault Tolerance network is using a 10Gbit uplink.
- C. The virtual machine has 6 vCPUs assigned.
- D. The virtual machine has a 1TB VMDK attached.
- E. The virtual machine has snapshots present.
NEW QUESTION 6
What is the result of a “Consolidate” action on a virtual machine?
- A. All snapshots on the virtual machines will be deleted.
- B. The virtual machine will be reverted to its last snapshot.
- C. Redundant delta disks will be combined and deleted.
- D. A new snapshot with memory state will be created.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three source object types are available for subscription when creating a subscripted content library in vSphere 6.5? (Choose three.)
- A. CIFS repository
- B. vSphere 6 library
- C. HTTP server
- D. vCD 5.5 catalog
- E. 3rd-party library
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator is configuring vCenter HA and considering placing the Passive and Witness nodes in another datacenter from the Active Node.
Which is the maximum supported latency between the vCenter HA nodes?
- A. 5ms
- B. 10ms
- C. 100ms
- D. 30ms
- E. 50ms
vCenter HA network latency between Active, Passive, and Witness nodes must be less than 10 ms.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which is the predefined user name when publishing a Content Library?
- A. admin
- B. root
- C. administrator
- D. vcsp
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator is attempting to access an ESXi host via the DCUI but is unable to do so. Which could be two possible causes? (Choose two.)
- A. The host in question has no out-of-band management capability (i.
- B. iLO/iDRAC).
- C. The SSH service is disabled on the host.
- D. Strict lockdown mode is enabled on the host.
- E. Normal lockdown mode is enabled and the administrator is a member of the Exception User list.
- F. The DCUI service is disabled on the host.
NEW QUESTION 11
vSphere 6.5 DRS is now Network-Aware. Based on network utilization, when will DRS balance VMs?
- A. DRS will balance VMs when a network resource pool is configured for VMs.
- B. DRS will balance VMs when Network I/O Control is enabled.
- C. DRS will place VMs on initial boot for hosts that have network utilization lower than the threshold.
- D. DRS will vMotion VMs when network utilization is higher than the threshold on a particular host.
NEW QUESTION 12
An attempt to delete NFS datastore from an ESXI host returns the error: Sysinfo error on operation returned the following status: Busy
Which two statements could explain this failure? (Choose two.)
- A. Storage I\O Control is enabled on NFS datastore.
- B. NFS datastore is a part of Storage DRS Cluster.
- C. NFS datastore has running or registered virtual machines.
- D. NFS.VolumeRemountFrequency value is set to 30.
The busy status indicated that either storage I/O control is enabled on NFS datastore or the NFS datastore is running on registered virtual machines. In both cases, sysinfo error on operation will be returned with busy status.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which are two correct descriptions of consumed memory and active memory? (Choose two.)
- A. Consumed memory metric is the amount of memory that the virtual machine has recently used.
- B. Active memory is the exact amount of memory that is currently in use by the virtual machine, plus a 25% buffer (default setting).
- C. Consumed memory metric is the maximum amount of memory used by the VM at any point in its lifetime.
- D. Active memory is an estimation of the amount of memory that is currently used by the virtual machine, plus a 25% buffer (default setting).
NEW QUESTION 14
In vCenter Server 6.5, which two host states can be configured as remediation steps with Proactive HA? (Choose two.)
- A. Maintenance mode
- B. Disconnected
- C. Powered off
- D. Standby mode
- E. Quarantine mode
Proactive HA Failures
A Proactive HA failure occurs when a host component fails, which results in a loss of redundancy or a noncatastrophic failure. However, the functional behavior of the VMs residing on the host is not yet affected.
For example, if a power supply on the host fails, but other power supplies are available, that is a Proactive HA failure.
If a Proactive HA failure occurs, you can automate the remediation action taken in the vSphere Availability section of the vSphere Web Client. The VMs on the affected host can be evacuated to other hosts and the host is either placed in Quarantine mode or Maintenance mode.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three types of Content Libraries exist within vSphere 6.5? (Choose three.)
- A. Remote Content Library
- B. Published Content Library
- C. Local Content Library
- D. Shared Content Library
- E. Subscribed Content Library
NEW QUESTION 16
An administrator is trying to set up Host Partial Failure Response, but the Automated option is grayed out. What can the administrator change to enable the Automated option?
- A. Change the vSphere DRSAutomation level to Partially Automated.
- B. Change the vSphere DRS Automation level to Fully Automated.
- C. Enable vSphere HA Host Monitoring.
- D. Change the vSphere DPM Automation level to Automatic.
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator wishes to enable network port mirroring based on source port. Which feature should be enabled?
- A. vSphere standard switch port
- B. ERSPAN
- C. NSX Virtual Wire
- D. VLAN
Support for ERSPAN
ERSPAN mirrors traffic on one or more “source” ports and delivers the mirrored traffic to one or more “destination” ports on another switch. vSphere 6.5 includes support for the ERSPAN protocol.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which CLI command shows the physical uplink status for a vmnic?
- A. esxcli network ip connection list
- B. esxcli network ip neighbor list
- C. esxcli network nic get
- D. esxcli network nic list
View the current vSwitch configuration and vmkernel interface configuration using these commands:
NEW QUESTION 19
A vSphere Administrator observes that the Primary VM configured with Fault Tolerance is executing slowly. After further investigation, it is determined that the Secondary VM is on an overcommitted ESXi host.
What two methods will correct the problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Configure a CPU limit on the Primary VM which will also apply to the Secondary VM.
- B. Turn off and turn on FT in order to recreate the Secondary VM on a different datastore.
- C. Use Storage vMotion to migrate the Secondary VM to another datastore.
- D. Use vMotion to migrate the Secondary VM to a different ESXi host.
NEW QUESTION 20
During Fibre Channel adapter setup of a ESXi host, which configuration guideline should be considered?
- A. Do not mix Fibre Channel adapter models to access the same LUN from a single host unless the default queue depth has been changed.
- B. Do not mix Fibre Channel adapters from different vendors in a single host.
- C. Use Fibre Channel adapters from different vendors in a single host.
- D. Set the queue depth to 16 if using a mix of different vendors’ Fibre Channel adapters in all hosts in the cluster.
Do not mix FC HBAs from different vendors in a single host. Having different models of the same HBA is supported, but a single LUN cannot be accessed through two different HBA types, only through the same type.
NEW QUESTION 21
In vSphere Data Protection 6.1, which is the function of a Backup Verification job?
- A. Non
- B. Backup Verification job is not a feature of vSphere Data Protection
- C. It is a manual task- Power it on- Verify the guest OS- Check started applications
- D. It is an automatic process- Restore a virtual machine- Power it on- Verify that the guest OS is booted by communicating with the Backup Verification agent
- E. It is an automatic process- Restore a virtual machine- Power it on- Verify that the guest OC is booted by detecting the VMware ToolsTM “heartbeats”
Automated Backup Verification
Backup Verification jobs can be created in vSphere Data Protection. These jobs automate the process of restoring a virtual machine: powering it on; verifying the guest OS booted, by detection of VMware Tools “heartbeats”.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which are four attributes of the Active vCenter HA node? (Choose four.)
- A. It uses the vCenter HA network to communicate with the Witness node.
- B. It constantly replicates vPostgres data with the Witness node.
- C. It uses a public IP address for the management interface.
- D. It runs the active vCenter Server Appliance instance.
- E. It uses the vCenter HA network for replication of data.
- F. It provides a quorum to protect against split-brain situations.
NEW QUESTION 23
Where would a vSphere administrator find general vCenter Server logs on a vCenter Server Appliance?
- A. /var/log/vmware/vpxd/
- B. /var/log/messages
- C. /etc/vmware-vpx/
- D. /var/log/vmware/vsan-health/
The VMware vCenter Server Appliance 6.0 logs are located in the /var/log/vmware/ folder. vpxd/vpxd.log –> The main vCenter Serverlog
NEW QUESTION 24
An administrator has recently upgraded from vSphere 6.0 to 6.5, and can no longer see the software iSCSI named vmhba33.
Which could be the reason for this?
- A. The upgrade has changed the vmhba name.
- B. vSphere 6.5 automates iSCSI configurations.
- C. vSphere 6.5 no longer supports software iSCSI.
- D. The upgrade has deleted the vmhba.
NEW QUESTION 25
A vSphere administrator wants to reserve 0.5Gbps for virtual machines on each uplink on a distributed switch that has 10 uplinks.
What is the quota that should be reserved for the network resource pool?
- A. 5Gbps
- B. 10Gbps
- C. 100Gbps
- D. 0.5Gbps
For example, if the virtual machine system traffic has 0.5 Gbps reserved on each 10 GbE uplink on a distributed switch that has 10 uplinks, then the total aggregated bandwidth available for VM reservation on this switch is 5 Gbps. Each network resource pool can reserve a quota of this 5 Gbps capacity.
NEW QUESTION 26
Which two statements correctly describe VM-Host affinity rules? (Choose two.)
- A. After creating a VM-Host affinity rule, its ability to function in relation to other rules is not checked.
- B. After creating a VM-Host affinity rule, its ability to function in relation to other rules is predetermined.
- C. When there is more than one VM-Host affinity rule in a vSphere DRS cluster, the rules are applied equally.
- D. When there is more than one VM-Host affinity rule in a vSphere DRS cluster, the rules will be ranked.
If you create more than one VM-Host affinity rule, the rules are not ranked, but are applied equally. Be aware that this has implications for how the rules interact. For example, a virtual machine that belongs to two DRS groups, each of which belongs to a different required rule, can run only on hosts that belong to both of the host DRS groups represented in the rules.
When you create a VM-Host affinity rule, its ability to function in relation to other rules is not checked. So it is possible for you to create a rule that contacts with the other rules you are using. When two VM-Host affinity rules conflict, the older one takes precedence and the newer rule is disabled. DRS only tries to satisfy enabled rules and disabled rules are ignored.
NEW QUESTION 27
Which statement applies to the vSphere Replication appliance?
- A. Only one vSphere Replication appliance can be deployed per vCenter Server instance.
- B. VMware Tools in the vSphere Replication appliance can be upgraded.
- C. A single vSphere Replication appliance can manage a maximum of 4000 replications.
- D. vSphere Replication is available only with the vSphere Essentials Plus license.
NEW QUESTION 28
P.S. Dumps-hub.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 2V0-622D dumps! All 2V0-622D exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumps-hub.com/2V0-622D-dumps.html (289 New Questions)