It is more faster and easier to pass the VMware 2V0-31.21 exam by using Downloadable VMware Professional VMware vRealize Automation 8.3 questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Renew 2V0-31.21 Exam and find the same core area 2V0-31.21 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online VMware 2V0-31.21 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the main difference between vRealize Orchestrator non-persistent logs and persistent logs? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Time Synchronization of logs
- B. Storing of events in the database
- C. Log Insight forwarding configuration
- D. Logging level configuration
NEW QUESTION 2
Which step must an administrator take when performing a vRealize Automation manual installation using Lifecycle Manager? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Set up a certificate in the certificate locker
- B. Configure storage policies
- C. Configure an additional network interface
- D. Integrate Active Directory
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator is tasked with creating a new vSphere and NSX cloud template for the App-Dev team. The administrator successfully configures multiple network profiles that will create different types of on demand networks. The App-Dev team wants the cloud template to create an on-demand network that can be connected externally.
Which two network types should the administrator consider using in the cloud template? (Choose two.)
- A. Existing
- B. Public
- C. Outbound
- D. Private
- E. Routed
NEW QUESTION 4
An administrator is preparing to deploy vRealize Automation into production in one of several geo- distributed datacenters.
For which type of deployment should the administrator plan while confirming resource capacity? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Standard
- B. Multi-site
- C. Distributed
- D. Clustered
NEW QUESTION 5
An administrator configures cloud accounts for vSphere, Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform. Each public cloud account has a single region configured, with a single cloud zone associated with each. Company policy states that all development workloads should be deployed to the public cloud and all production workloads should be deployed to vSphere. The administrator wants to ensure that when creating cloud templates for this project an appropriate constraint tag is specified to meet the placement policy and that App-Dev users are allowed to select whether to deploy the machine to production or development. The tagging strategy states that development environments should be tagged with “dev” and production environments should be tagged “prod”.
Which two actions should the administrator take to ensure the objective is met? (Choose two.)
- A. Add a capability tag to each cloud account, using env:prod as the key/value pair.
- B. Add a capability tag to each public cloud zone, using env:dev as the key/value pair.
- C. Add a capability tag to each vSphere cloud zone, using env:dev as the key/value pair.
- D. Add a capability tag to each vSphere cloud zone, using env:prod as the key/value pair.
- E. Add a capability tag to each public cloud zone, using env:prod as the key/value pair.
NEW QUESTION 6
What capability enables provider administrators to allocate infrastructure resources to tenants in a multi-organization vRealize Automation environment? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Virtual Private Zones
- B. Virtual Private Clouds
- C. Cloud Accounts
- D. Integration Endpoints
NEW QUESTION 7
The administrator is tasked with creating a number of different content sources in Service Broker so that multiple types of catalog items can be created. What is the only public cloud template that can be selected as a content source in Service Broker? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Google Cloud Deployment Manager templates
- B. Alibaba Cloud Resource Orchestration Service templates
- C. AWS CloudFormation templates
- D. Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates
NEW QUESTION 8
Which vracli command should be run to check vRealize Automation cluster information? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. vracli cluster
- B. vracli status
- C. vracli db
- D. vracli vidm
Reference: https://garyflynn.com/technology/vmware/vrealize-automation-8x -troubleshooting/
NEW QUESTION 9
When deploying SaltStack Config minions as part of a machine deployment in vRealize Automation, which parameter must be specified in the cloudConfig section of the cloud template? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Salt master account with the Administrator or Superuser role
- B. Salt minion installation directory
- C. Salt minion operating system family
- D. Salt master address
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator is looking to install SaltStack Config to integrate with existing vRealize Automation environment.
Which two pre-requisites must be met to complete the installation using vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager? (Choose two.)
- A. Access to NSX-T Load Balancer
- B. Integrate vRealize Automation with Active Directory
- C. Access to a vRealize Automation tenant
- D. A valid vRealize Automation license key
- E. Access to NSX-T Data Center cloud account
NEW QUESTION 11
What are two purposes of projects in vRealize Automatin? (Choose two.)
- A. Configure custom naming
- B. Organize image mappings
- C. Create tenants
- D. Add cloud accounts
- E. Map compute resources to users and groups
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit.
An administrator receives the error in the attached screenshot when attempting to add a cloud account. What is a possible cause of this error? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. The username and password are incorrect.
- B. The hostname uses a URL instead of IP address/FQDN.
- C. There is an invalid certificate for the vCenter.
- D. A Cloud account exists with the same name.
NEW QUESTION 13
An administrator is debugging a multi-machine cloud template deployment and the following error occurs: “Customization operation failed. Customization specification with name [vCenter_Windows] was not found.” Where can the administrator identify the phase of the provisioning lifecycle and the machine for which this error occurred? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Deployments > History
- B. Deployments > Topology
- C. Cloud Assembly > Design
- D. Service Broker > Deployments
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two actions can be performed against a Cloud Assembly machine-based deployment? (Choose two.)
- A. Run machine-level actions including adding USB controller.
- B. Change lease for the deployment.
- C. Resize the deployment.
- D. Change machine IP address assignment to DHCP.
- E. Power off the deployment.
NEW QUESTION 15
An administrator wants to use constraint tags to deploy cloud templates to a particular storage with a capability tag assigned; however, not all projects have access to this storage.
Which two tag formats can be defined at the cloud template level in order to ensure that cloud templates are deployed on this particular storage, whenever possible, and fail if not available? (Choose two.)
- A. value:key
- B. key:value:soft
- C. !key:value
- D. key:value:hard
- E. key:value
NEW QUESTION 16
Kubernetes zones enable administrators to define the policy-based placement of which items? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Pods and deployments
- B. Ingress and load balancing
- C. Clusters and namespaces
- D. Service accounts and role-based access control (RBAC)
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator is addressing a requirement to ensure that vRealize Automation evenly spreads the provisioned machines across hosts for a given region. Where will the administrator configure this policy? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Compute
- B. Cloud Zones
- C. Storage
- D. Volumes
NEW QUESTION 18
An administrator configured flavor mapping for use in a multi-tier application cloud template.
What are the sizing options allowed in vSphere when creating a new flavor mapping? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Number of CPUs only
- B. Memory and number of CPUs
- C. Disks only
- D. Memory only
NEW QUESTION 19
Recommend!! Get the Full 2V0-31.21 dumps in VCE and PDF From Downloadfreepdf.net, Welcome to Download: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/2V0-31.21-pdf-download.html (New 67 Q&As Version)