Master the 2V0-21.20 Professional VMware vSphere 7.x content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Certleader 2V0-21.20 free exam questions. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 2V0-21.20 questions in our VMware 2V0-21.20 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID VMware 2V0-21.20 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our VMware 2V0-21.20 braindumps and pass your exam.
Online VMware 2V0-21.20 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What are two functions of vSphere Lifecycle Manager? (Choose two.)
- A. Run vCenter Server upgrade pre-checks
- B. Update ESXi hosts in a cluster using baselines
- C. Update standalone ESXi hosts using images
- D. Upgrade VMware Tools and virtual machine hardware
- E. Run vCenter Server interoperability reports
NEW QUESTION 2
A company has a vSphere environment consisting of the following characteristics:
• A content library named 'CORP' is published at corporate headquarters on a vCenter Server named 'vcenterCorp'.
• A regional data center contains a set of hosts managed by a vCenter Server named vcenterR1.
• vcenterR1 subscribes to the CORP content library.
The administrator wants to create a new virtual machine image to use on vcenterR1. What are two possible ways the administrator can accomplish this task? (Choose two.)
- A. Upload the new image to a local content library on vcenterR1.
- B. Publish the CORP content library on vcenterR1.
- C. Upload the new image to the CORP library on vcenterCorp.
- D. Upload the new image to the CORP library on vcenterR1.
- E. Configure vcenterR1 to download all library content immediately.
NEW QUESTION 3
A virtual machine with a single 100 GB virtual machine disk file has a single 20 GB snapshot. The virtual machine is powered off.
How much additional free space on the datastore is required to delete the snapshot, committing the snapshot delta disk to the base disk?
- A. 120 GB
- B. 100 GB
- C. 0 GB
- D. 20 GB
NEW QUESTION 4
What is a pre-requisite for increasing datastore capacity?
- A. The datastore is 100% full.
- B. The datastore is managed by Storage DRS (SDRS).
- C. The backing device for the datastore has enough free space.
- D. There are NO powered-on virtual machines on the datastore.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two storage technologies can an administrator use to deploy the Virtual Machine File System (VMFS)? (Choose two.)
- A. iSCSI storage
- B. vSAN storage
- C. Fibre Channel storage
- D. Virtual Volumes storage
- E. NFS storage
NEW QUESTION 6
Which solution can be used to automatically deploy a fully configured VMware software-defined data center (SDDC)?
- A. vSphere Lifecycle Manager
- B. VMware Cloud Foundation
- C. vRealize Suite
- D. vCenter Server
NEW QUESTION 7
Which TCP/IP stack can support management traffic, vSphere vMotion, IP storage and vSphere Fault Tolerance?
- A. vSphere vMotion TCP/IP stack
- B. Provisioning TCP/IP stack
- C. VXLAN TCP/IP stack
- D. Default TCP/IP stack
NEW QUESTION 8
What are two supported ESXi boot options? (Choose two.)
- A. vSAN
- B. NFS
- C. iSCSI
- D. SAN
- E. vSphere Virtual Volumes
NEW QUESTION 9
An administrator receives an escalation to investigate a low disk space alarm on a datastore. The administrator discovers that a snapshot has been accidentally taken on a production, write-intensive database server. The snapshot has grown to nearly 1 TB in size in less than an hour and continues growing every second.
Which behavior should the administrator expect while deleting the snapshot?
- A. ESXi will instantly switch from the base disk to the snapshot delta disk with no performance impact.
- B. ESXi will merge the snapshot delta disk into the base disk; the virtual machine will be briefly stunned.
- C. ESXi will commit the snapshot delta disk into the base disk; ongoing database write activity could resultin long stun times.
- D. ESXi will create a virtual RAM disk to cache ongoing database write activity; performance impact will be limited.
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator is asked to take a snapshot of a virtual machine prior to an application upgrade. The virtual machine has one standard virtual machine disk (VMDK) and one physical mode raw device mapping (RDM) attached.
Which statement is true with regard to taking this snapshot?
- A. The administrator will be unable to snapshot the RDM.
- B. The administrator will be able to snapshot both disks.
- C. The administrator will be able to snapshot the standard VMDK in independent persistent mode.
- D. The administrator will be able to snapshot the RDM in independent persistent mode.
NEW QUESTION 11
vCenter High Availability (HA) protects vCenter Server against host and hardware failures. What is the minimum number of ESXi hosts required to enable this capability?
- A. 3
- B. 1
- C. 7
- D. 5
NEW QUESTION 12
An administrator can attach a baseline to which two inventory objects? (Choose two.)
- A. Resource pools
- B. ESXi hosts
- C. Data centers
- D. Datastores
- E. Templates
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two VMware features are supported in a virtual machine using Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX) technology? (Choose two.)
- A. vSphere vMotion
- B. Storage I/O Control
- C. Virtual machine suspend and resume
- D. VM encryption
- E. Fault tolerance
NEW QUESTION 14
An IT department is decommissioning a storage array and Casks an administrator with removing a datastore from ESXi hosts. What is a prerequisite for unmounting the datastore?
- A. The datastore is NOT being used by vSphere High Availability heartbeating.
- B. The datastore is NOT referenced by a host profile.
- C. The datastore does NOT contain powered-off virtual machines.
- D. The datastore is NOT managed by Storage DRS.
NEW QUESTION 15
There are two vSphere clusters in a company environment. One cluster is hosting development workloads and another is hosting production workloads. Both vSphere clusters are managed by the same vCenter Server. The application team would like to move a new virtual machine from the development to production cluster with no downtime.
Which feature would allow non-disruptive movement between these two clusters?
- A. vSphere High Availability
- B. vSphere Replication
- C. vSphere vMotion
- D. Cross vCenter Migration
NEW QUESTION 16
An administrator would like to make virtual machine templates and ISO images available to all vCenter Server instances in the data center. Which feature should the administrator use to achieve this goal?
- A. Host profiles
- B. Resource pools
- C. Storage policies
- D. Content libraries
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator wants to implement virtual machine encryption. Which component encrypts the virtual machine files?
- A. Key management server (KMS)
- B. Key encryption key (KEK)
- C. Certificate
- D. Data encryption key (DEK)
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the exhibit.
An administrator is consistently receiving an alarm regarding a CPU performance issue; however, there is NO CPU issue identified. What can the administrator do to make sure the alarm is triggered when there is an actual CPU performance issue?
- A. Change 'is below' to 'is above.' Change.'
- B. Show as Critical' to 'Show as Warning.'
- C. Change 'VM CPU Ready Time' to 'VM Memory Usage.'
- D. Change 'VM CPU Ready Time' to VM CPU Usage.'
NEW QUESTION 19
An administrator is troubleshooting a recent failure and finds the following error messages:
Which action has failed, thus resulting in these errors?
- A. Virtual machine power off
- B. Virtual machine migration
- C. Virtual machine snapshot
- D. Virtual machine reconfiguration
NEW QUESTION 20
Which resource pool setting is used to specify the relative priority or importance as high, normal or low?
- A. Reservation type
- B. Limits
- C. Reservations
- D. Shares
NEW QUESTION 21
An administrator adds an additional host to a cluster and is attempting to remediate the configuration with a host profile. Which option would the administrator select on the host before it can be remediated with an existing host profile?
- A. Export Host Profile
- B. Attach Host Profile
- C. Export Host Customizations
- D. Copy Settings from Host
NEW QUESTION 22
Which feature is a pre-requisite for configuring admission control on a cluster?
- A. vSphere Fault Tolerance
- B. vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS)
- C. vSphere Enhanced vMotion Compatibility (EVC)
- D. vSphere High Availability (HA)
NEW QUESTION 23
P.S. Easily pass 2V0-21.20 Exam with 70 Q&As Allfreedumps.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Allfreedumps.com 2V0-21.20 Dumps: https://www.allfreedumps.com/2V0-21.20-dumps.html (70 New Questions)