Want to know Exambible 220-1001 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about CompTIA CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1 certification experience? Study Guaranteed CompTIA 220-1001 answers to Update 220-1001 questions at Exambible. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass CompTIA 220-1001 (CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1) test on your first attempt.
Free 220-1001 Demo Online For CompTIA Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Following a recent malware infection, a user is unable to access network shares from the local server. A technician verifies the device is able to connect to the Internet and the hosted email provider off-site The technician also confirms the local server is online Additionally, a malware scar reports the user's computer is clean Which of the following is the best NEXT step to troubleshoot the issue?
- A. Verify the DNS servers are configured properly on the device.
- B. Assign a static IP address on the wired network connection
- C. Run a speed test on the network to check for slow transfer speeds
- D. Confirm the network connection is not using a link-local address
- E. Replace the Ethernet cable as it is causing limited connectivity
NEW QUESTION 2
A technician is setting up a VM for use in testing software deployments. The VM is offline, but the hypervisor is not.
Which of the following settings should the technician change to resolve this issue?
- A. Virtual security
- B. Virtual storage
- C. Virtual CPU
- D. Virtual switch
- E. Virtual RAM
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following peripherals would a company use to take inventory quickly and update price tags for products? (Choose two.)
- A. Barcode scanner
- B. Label printer
- C. Magnetic reader
- D. KVM switch
- E. NFC device
- F. Flatted scanner
NEW QUESTION 4
A printer stops working in the billing department and cannot be repaired. A new printer has been ordered and a technician is tasked with allowing other users to print to the billing manager’s printer until the new printer arrives. The manager’s printer is currently used via USB connection, and there are no network jacks available for use.
Which of the following is the BEST way for the technician to allow access to the printer?
- A. Create a share on the manager’s computer and give the users rights to the share.
- B. Install the printer on the users’ desktops and point it to the IP address of the manager’s computer.
- C. Purchase a wireless printer so the users can access the printer via network.
- D. Provide flash drives to the users so they can transfer data to the manager’s computer for printing.
NEW QUESTION 5
A user connects a laptop to a docking station but is unable to see an image on the external monitor. The user tests the docking station USB ports, and they are working fine. Which of the following should be done NEXT?
- A. Check for firmware updates
- B. Configure extended display mode
- C. Replace the external monitor
- D. Adjust the laptop’s BIOS settings
NEW QUESTION 6
A server needs a RAM upgrade, and a technician has been tasked with retrieving the RAM from storage and then installing it.
Whish of the following is the BEST RAM type for the technician to retrieve?
- A. SoDIMM
- B. DDR4
- C. Single channel
- D. ECC
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following wireless standards is only capable of 5GHz frequencies?
- A. 802.11a
- B. 802.11ac
- C. 802.11b
- D. 802.11g
NEW QUESTION 8
A network administrator must install a device that will proactively stop outside attacks from reaching the LAN.
Which of the following devices would BEST meet the organization’s needs?
- A. IPS
- B. IDS.
- C. Proxy server
- D. Authentication server.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following resources in the MOST critical when using cloud file-storage synchronization applications?
- A. Disk speed
- B. I/O bandwidth
- C. RAM utilization
- D. CPU utilization
NEW QUESTION 10
A systems administrator receives a notification from the RAID controller that the RAID 5 array is degraded. Upon logging into the server, the administrator sees that on local disk 0, physical disk 2 has failed. Which of the following is the BEST course of action to take to resolve the problem?
- A. Schedule system downtime and replace physical disk 2. Wait until the array is rebuilt and confirm in the RAID controller that the system is no longer degraded.
- B. Immediately replace physical disk 2. Wait until the arrays is rebuilt and confirm in the RAID controller that the system is no longer degraded.
- C. Delete logical disk 0 and manually configure a new RAID array only using the known-good working drive
- D. Wait until the array is rebuilt and confirm in the RAID controller that the system is no longer degraded.
- E. In the controller, convert the RAID 5 array to RAID 0 array to avoid system downtim
- F. Wait until the array is rebuilt and confirm in the RAID controller that the system is no longer degraded.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following terminates a coaxial cable?
- A. DB9
- B. RJ45
- C. RG-59
- D. RS-232
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following connector types is used to terminate household telephone cabling?
- A. RG-6
- B. RJ-11
- C. RJ-45
- D. RG-59
NEW QUESTION 13
A technician is troubleshooting network connectivity issues after a new wireless router was installed in an office. Users who connect to the new router are unable to access LAN resources. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the issue?
- A. There are conflicting DHCP servers on the network
- B. There are conflicting ARP records
- C. There are conflicting gateways on the network
- D. There are conflicting IP protocols
NEW QUESTION 14
A technician needs to call a user’s cellular provider to troubleshoot a network speed issue with the user’s mobile device. Which of the following technologies is the technician troubleshooting?
- A. Long-term evolution
- B. Near-field communication
- C. Radio frequency ID
- D. Z-wave
NEW QUESTION 15
The touch-screen feature on a Windows device has stopped working. Which of the following should the technician check FIRST?
- A. Device Manager
- B. Performance Monitor
- C. System configuration
- D. Digitizer settings
NEW QUESTION 16
A customer, Ann, has requested two custom PCs, one to be used for gaming and the other to be used as a virtualization workstation for her business.
The gaming PC should support the latest games and gaming peripherals.
The virtualization workstation should be able to host several production virtual machines as part of Ann’s home business.
Use the tabs at the top to switch between the PCs.
Objects should be placed on the appropriate slot/display areas and can only be used once. All slot/display areas should be filled.
If at any time you would like to bring back the initial state of the simulation, please click the Reset All button.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 17
A client has three locations within city limits that need to be networked. Vendor network requirements for all three locations are a minimum of 1GB.
Which of the following are the types of networks that will MOST likely be used for internal office and office-to-office networking? (Choose two.)
- A. MAN
- B. LAN
- C. WAN
- D. PAN
- E. SAN
- F. WLAN
NEW QUESTION 18
A technician wants to block remote logins to a server. Which of the following ports should be blocked?
- A. 21
- B. 23
- C. 80
- D. 443
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following connects a PC to its default gateway?
- A. NIC
- B. Switch
- C. Router
- D. Cable modem
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following connector types in MOST appropriate to use to connect a SOHO cable modem to the ISP?
- A. DB-9
- B. RJ-45
- C. RG-59
- D. RS-232
NEW QUESTION 21
Ann, a user, reports that after setting up a new WAP in her kitchen she is experiencing intermittent connectivity issues. Which of the following should a technician check FIRST?
- A. Channels
- B. Frequency
- C. Antenna power level
- D. SSID
NEW QUESTION 22
An analyst asks a technician to recommend a solution for a customer in the software development industry, where the customer can test a variety of OS’s running the various applications that the customer produces. The customer wants to minimize the investment in hardware.
Which of the following solutions should the technician recommended to BEST meet the customer’s requirement?
- A. Purchase a number of low-cost devices, installing the required Oss and applications on each on
- B. Use separate machines for each testing environment.
- C. Purchase a high-end system meeting the hardware requirements for all of the individual Oss and application
- D. Configure a VM for each testing environment.
- E. Purchase one computer and create images for each computer configuration and O
- F. Re-image the machine for each testing environment.
- G. Purchase a number of computers, installing a VM on each on
- H. Configure each VM with an OS for the testing environment.
NEW QUESTION 23
A customer reports being unable to access email on desktop workstation, however, other office application are working. A technician determines the computer has an IP address of 169.254.1.10. The technician learns from the customer that the computer recently was moved across the room. Which of the following troubleshooting steps should technician take NEXT?
- A. Check the default gateway
- B. Verify physical Ethernet connections
- C. Test web browser functional
- D. Restrict the computer
- E. Resolve the IP address conflict
NEW QUESTION 24
A technician manually configured the wireless connection on the Chief Information Officer's (ClO's) new laptop so it can communicate with the network at the office The CIO now is having trouble connecting to a guest WiFi hotspot While the device has a gateway address and says it is connected, the CIO cannot access company email Which of the following would BEST resolve the issue?
- A. Move the ClO's laptop closer to the access point to obtain a better RF signal
- B. Restart the wireless connection to obtain a self-assigned APIPA address
- C. Assign a different IP address to the device in conflict with the ClO's laptop
- D. Set the network connection to use DHCP instead of a static address
- E. Change the network's SSID to a mobile hotspot to access company email
NEW QUESTION 25
Joe, a user, recently purchased a new multifunction printer and attempted to install it himself. He informed a technician that the printer is on his list of printers, but he is unable to print. The technician sees that the printer is listed as a generic printer under Devices and Printers. Which of the following should the technician do NEXT?
- A. Reboot the computer into safe mode and try to print a test page
- B. Download the correct drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install them
- C. Unplug the USB cable from the printer and try another USB slot on the PC
- D. Set the printer as the default within the device properties
NEW QUESTION 26
Recommend!! Get the Full 220-1001 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certstest, Welcome to Download: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/220-1001/ (New 202 Q&As Version)