Your success in Cisco 210-455 is our sole target and we develop all our 210-455 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 210-455 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 210-455 Practice Exams for Cisco 210-455 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Online 210-455 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three components make up the Heat Orchestration piece of Cisco Prime Service Catalog?
- A. Orchestration service with embedded Heat engine
- B. Swift
- C. Glance
- D. Keystone
- E. RabbitMQ server
- F. Stack Designer
NEW QUESTION 2
An engineer wants to perform a clone from a VM template with an option to include a
postprovisioning activity from the Orchestration module. The engineer should use which Cisco UCS
Director catalog type?
- A. Application Container
- B. VDI
- C. Advanced
- D. SDN
- E. Standard
NEW QUESTION 3
An engineer wants to add a vNIC to a VM. Which three tools can be used to accomplish this task? (Choose three.)
- A. Cisco UCS Manager
- B. Windows PowerShell
- C. Cisco UCS Director Shell menu
- D. VMware vSphere
- E. Cisco UCS Director PowerShell Agent
- F. Orchestrator in Cisco UCS Director
- G. Virtual menu in the Cisco UCS Director panel
NEW QUESTION 4
A cloud administrator has been contacted for support with Cisco Prime Service Catalog. The end user needs assistance with ordering services from the catalog and is unsure about how to proceed.
Drag and drop the steps to place an order in Cisco Prime Service Catalog from the left to the correct sequence on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 5
Which step is unnecessary when configuring a Nexus 1000V switch for use with Microsoft Hyper-
- A. Create an IP pool template.
- B. Create a network segment pool and associate the network segment pool to the logical network.
- C. Create catalog and configure IP address management.
- D. Create a logical network.
Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/ucsdirector/network-devices- mgmt-guide/5-
2/b_Network_Devices_Management_Guide_52/b_Network_Devices_Management_Guide_ 52_ch apter_011101.pdf
NEW QUESTION 6
An engineer is downloading logs from Cisco UCS Director. Which file format can be used for all log files?
- A. RAR
- B. ZIP
- C. TAR GZ
- D. TAR
- E. GZIP
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/ucsdirector/troubleshooting-guide/b_UCS_Director_Troubleshooting_guide.pdf (page 13)
NEW QUESTION 7
Which server is needed to display the correct time in Cisco UCS Director?
- A. NTP server
- B. DHCP server
- C. SMTP server
- D. syslog server
NEW QUESTION 8
A Cisco UCS Director administrator wants to configure NTP time synchronization for Cisco UCS
Fabric Interconnect. What are two ways that this task can be completed? (Choose two.)
- A. use LDAP integration
- B. use the Cisco UCS Director Administration GUI
- C. use Cisco UCS Manager
- D. use the Cisco UCS Director Shell menu
- E. use Cisco UCS Director integration with LDAP
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the difference between a process and an activity in Cisco Process Orchestrator?
- A. A process helps define an activity, but an activity does not define a process.
- B. A process is run, but an activity is not run.
- C. There is no difference; both words have the same meaning.
- D. Activities are the steps in a process.
NEW QUESTION 10
The cloud administrator for a public cloud service provider must create a cost model to match the company offerings. The provider has these three different flat rates for VMs that are offered to their customers:
• 1 CPU and 4 GB of RAM
• 2 CPU and 8 GB of RAM
• 4 CPU and 16 GB of RAM
Which cost model should the administrator select within Cisco UCS Director?
- A. Standard
- B. Fixed
- C. Advanced
- D. Resource Allocation
NEW QUESTION 11
Automation and orchestration are covered in which domain?
- A. Domain 3
- B. Domain 6
- C. Domain 7
- D. None of the above
NEW QUESTION 12
A program is set up to count the number of lines in a file. An engineer is performing cloud monitoring to check the performance. What is the result for this program?
- A. CPU bound
- B. memory bound
- C. cache bound
- D. I/O bound
NEW QUESTION 13
The cloud administrator for an enterprise organization must ensure that each department cannot use more resources than those that have been financially approved. Which feature,
available in the Cisco UCS Director chargeback module, can accomplish this task?
- A. Cost Models
- B. Budget Policy
- C. Quota Models
- D. Group Policy
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator wants to customize the alert thresholds in Cisco Prime Infrastructure. Which section under system settings is used to perform this customization?
- A. PI Alarms and Events
- B. Configuration
- C. PI Event Configuration
- D. SNMP Configuration
NEW QUESTION 15
An engineer is trying to troubleshoot a Cisco Prime Service Catalog issue and has begun to look through the application logs. Which four entries are valid within these application logs? (Choose four.)
- A. Critical
- B. Error
- C. Alert
- D. Warning
- E. Info
- F. Debug
- G. Emergency
- H. Notice
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three options list network management features that Cisco UCS Director provides? (Choose three.)
- A. IP group and address management
- B. allows to configure VLANs
- C. vNICs, port groups, and port profiles
- D. IP and DHCP allocation
- E. QoS
- F. packet sniffing
NEW QUESTION 17
At what level is virtualization addressed in Domain Ten?
- A. Domain 3
- B. Domain 5
- C. Domain 2
- D. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 18
The IT administrator took a snapshot of a VM before upgrading software. After the upgrade, the administrator is no longer able to boot up the VM. To reinstate the VM snapshot, which menu option should the administrator choose in Cisco UCS Director?
- A. Revert Snapshot
- B. Rollback Snapshot
- C. Delete Snapshot
- D. Edit Golden Snapshot
NEW QUESTION 19
Which option determines how and when a notification is sent in an SNMP trap?
- A. rule
- B. trigger
- C. notification
- D. subscriber
NEW QUESTION 20
An administrator wants to diagnose infrastructure issues in similar hosts. Which feature can be used?
- A. integrated infrastructure
- B. monitoring templates
- C. application groups
- D. event console
NEW QUESTION 21
Where are the main fault logs for root cause analysis located?
- A. on your local computer via an SSH session
- B. on the server where the application is installed
- C. on the database server
- D. on the switch that connects the database and application server
NEW QUESTION 22
What does the IT term chargeback refer to in cloud computing?
- A. When a cloud provider gives service.
- B. When a cloud consumer is refunded for service.
- C. When a cloud provider stops service.
- D. When a cloud consumer pays for service.
Reference: http://www.cloudbook.net/resources/stories/cloud-computing-andchargeback- models
NEW QUESTION 23
Which purpose of using Cisco Server Provisioner is true?
- A. to orchestrate converged infrastructure components
- B. to deploy service profiles to Cisco UCS blade servers
- C. to provision an OS or hypervisor to bare-metal servers
- D. to present end users with an IT storefront to request VMs
NEW QUESTION 24
Which two image types are used by KVM hypervisor? (Choose two)
- A. RAW
- B. VMDK3
- C. QCOW2
- D. ISO
Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/virtualrouters/configuration/guide/b-xrv9k- cg/b-xrv9k-cg_chapter_011.pdf
NEW QUESTION 25
An engineer must improve visibility into CPU utilization within a Cisco UCS environment. In which way can Cisco UCS Performance Manager provide this visibility?
- A. A Linux script runs against a user-created CRON job to compile utilization reports.
- B. Custom thresholds allow for monitoring performance from the dashboard.
- C. Log outputs can be emailed automatically to systems administrators
- D. Dependency mappings allow for visually tracking VM statistics
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Easily pass 210-455 Exam with 134 Q&As Certstest Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certstest 210-455 Dumps: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/210-455/ (134 New Questions)