Act now and download your Cisco 200-601 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless Cisco 200-601 tutorials. Download Up to date Cisco Managing Industrial Networking for Manufacturing with Cisco Technologies exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn Cisco 200-601 with a classic professional.
Online 200-601 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
When troubleshooting a high packet loss condition in the network, the inspection area has an assessed M.I.C.E. value of M=1, I=1, C=3 and E=1. Which condition could be suspect?
- A. Use of shielded Patch Cables, Bonded on one end only.
- B. Use of unshielded Patch Cables.
- C. Broken seal on bulkhead connector.
- D. Oxidation on Shielded RJ45 Patch Plug
NEW QUESTION 2
Given a ring topology, which loop prevention mechanism provides the fastest reconvergence time after a link failure?
- A. Rapid Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Protocol
- B. Resilient Ethernet Protocol
- C. Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol
- D. Spanning Tree Protocol
NEW QUESTION 3
Refer to the exhibit. Which lines represent an I/O connection running at a 20ms RPI?
- A. 2919, 2923, 2926
- B. 2920, 2926, 2929
- C. 2922, 2929, 2935
- D. 2914, 2915, 2916
NEW QUESTION 4
A shutdown in the cookie cutter machine was traced to a broken network cable. What are two reasons that explain why using DLR is an appropriate choice for network resiliency? (Choose two)
- A. DLR is designed for single network operation at the machine level
- B. Moving to a linear topology will reduce the number of cables and so reduce risk of cable failure
- C. DLR is the only resiliency technology that is supported by CIP Safety
- D. Layer 2 resiliency protocols like REP and RSTP do not have a fast enough convergence time for motion control
- E. Half of the network traffic goes clockwise on the ring and the other half counter- clockwise, reducing by 50% the impact of cable failure
NEW QUESTION 5
You are making changes to a Stratix 5700 using an Add On Profile (AOP) and a controller which is on-line with RSLogix5000. When do the changes you have made get published to the switch?
- A. While online in RSLogix 5000 software the changes made in the AOP are pushed to the switch after pressing the Set button.
- B. All of the changes are automatically pushed to the switch.
- C. Changes to the AOP can only be made from the switch, not in RSLogix 5000.
- D. RSLogix 5000 will push the changes in the AOP to the Stratix 5700 when you right click on the switch, and choose download to switch
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit. Which port should a PLC with IP address 192.168.3.65 be plugged into in order to communicate to the rest of the network?
- A. FastEthernet1/1
- B. FastEthernet1/2
- C. FastEthernet1/3
- D. FastEthernet1/4
- E. FastEthernet1/5
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit.
NAT has been configured on the router 'GW' and the IP addresses of router 'GW' have been configured properly. Users of PC1 and PC2 are able to ping the IP address 198.51.100.1 but are unable to reach any other IP addresses on the Internet. The ISP confirmed that their configuration is correct. Which option would likely correct the problem?
- A. ip access-list extended ACL_OUTBOUND permit ip 10.1.1.0 0.0.0.255 anyinterface Ethernet1ip access-group ACL_OUTBOUND out
- B. interface Ethernet1 ip nat outside
- C. interface Ethernet0 ip nat inside
- D. ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 198.51.100.1
NEW QUESTION 8
Which describes the relationship between a workgroup bridge?
- A. Wired clients of a workgroup bridge can communicate, through the workgroup bridge, with wireless clients of an autonomous or a controller-based access point
- B. Wireless clients of a controller-based AP can communicate, through the workgroup bridge, with wireless clients of an autonomous access point
- C. Wireless clients of an autonomous access point can communicate with wired clients of a workgroup bridge, but Wireless clients of a controller-based access point cannot communicate with wired clients of a workgroup bridge
- D. Wireless clients of a controller-based access point can communicate with wired clients of a workgroup bridge, but Wireless clients of an autonomous access point cannot communicate with wired clients of a workgroup bridge
NEW QUESTION 9
You are called at home at 3am by an unskilled machine operator with a suspected network related problem; the controller LEDs are all normal but the output module's communications LED is not on. The operator has verfied the cable is functional and
correctly connected from the communication module to the switch. What is the next check that you ask the unskilled machine operator to make?
- A. Log onto the switch using the console port and check that IGMP snooping is enabled
- B. Open wireshark and check whether the controller is issuing a forward open instruction to the device
- C. Open the diagnostic faceplate on the HMI for the control panel switch and check that the relevant ports are enabled and not in alarm
- D. Open Studio 5000 and check the module status tab for the affected output module
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
Network Faceplates have not been installed on the HMI and so you need to map a network based on information available from RSLinx. Which most accurately represents the network configuration?
- A. [MISSING]
- B. [MISSING]
- C. [MISSING]
- D. [MISSING]
NEW QUESTION 11
Which CLI command will display IGMP snooping information in a Cisco IE2000 or Stratix 5700 switch?
- A. switch#show snooping ip igmp
- B. switch#show igmp snooping
- C. switch#show ip igmp snooping
- D. switch#show ip snooping
NEW QUESTION 12
EtherNet/IP is an Ethernet implementation of which protocol?
- A. CIP
- B. Industrial Protocol
- C. DeviceNet
- D. ControlNet
NEW QUESTION 13
A cookie cutter machine requires 2 standard controllers and a safety controller. All of these controllers and machine level I/O have been placed on VLAN 104. The safety controller must monitor an emergency stop connected to an I/O adapter on an adjacent machine (VLAN 105). Which packet type will be used?
- A. UDP Multicast TTL = 1
- B. UDP Multicast TTL = 2
- C. UDP Unicast
- D. TCP Unicast
NEW QUESTION 14
What security component can be deployed to increase the defense in depth and specifically can be positioned against 'man-in-the-middle' attack?
- A. Deploy 802.1AE
- B. Deploy 802.1X
- C. Deploy 802.1Q
- D. Deploy 802.1AX
NEW QUESTION 15
It is common to use Resilient Ethernet Protocol (REP) on the manufacturing floor as a resiliency protocol, as opposed to the Enterprise where it is not generally deployed. What are two reasons why REP is more suitable for the plant floor? (Choose two)
- A. REP is only supported on Industrial Ethernet switches, it is not supported on Catalyst switches.
- B. REP converges faster than Spanning Tree, allowing for greater network availability.
- C. REP supports Industrial Ethernet protocols better because it moves the packets faster.
- D. Running dual cables from access switches to an aggregation switch can have a much higher cost on the plant floor than in the Enterprise and running a ring protocol like REP provides resiliency at a lower cost.
- E. Industrial protocols can be negatively impacted by the number of nodes the Ethernet frame traverses, REP provides a topology with no more than 3 nodes for any data path.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which command globally enables QoS on a Cisco Industrial Ethernet switch?
- A. switch(config)#qos enable
- B. switch(config)#mls queuing enable
- C. switch#enable queuing
- D. switch(config)#mls qos
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit.
Which values are correct for AP 2 to allow for efficient roaming?
- A. Channel 6, SSID Sittingduck, BSSID 00:0a:0b:0c:0d:0e
- B. Channel 1, SSID Sittingduck, BSSID 00:01:02:03:04:05
- C. Channel 1, SSID Sittingduck, BSSID 00:0a:0b:0c:0d:0e
- D. Channel 6, SSID Sittingduck, BSSID 00:01:02:03:04:05
NEW QUESTION 18
Which in-depth approach is used when deploying defense in an industrial zone?
- A. Use PLCs and control systems from multiple vendors in such a way that the process will become resilient for failures of one vendor.
- B. Deploy two factor authentications for all operators which need to login remote while working from home.
- C. Collect log files at a central location for easy back-up and encryption to provide privacy.
- D. Create multiple zones in the industrial zone and protect / inspect traffic between the zones with firewalls and intrusion monitors.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two are possible solutions to control which devices can communicate between industrial zones? (Choose two)
- A. Use per zone private IP addressing and deploy NAT to control traffic between zones
- B. Put access control lists on switches connecting industrial zones to control traffic
- C. Attach each zone to a firewall to control intra-zone traffic
- D. Deploy QoS traffic shaping to limit the volume of traffic between industrial zones
- E. Deploy an IDS system between the zones to control intra-zone traffic
NEW QUESTION 20
Which prompt is used to configure parameters for the Ethernet ports of an industrial switch?
- A. Switch(config-if)#
- B. Switch(config-if-ind)#
- C. Switch(config-line)#
- D. Switch(config-ind)#
- E. Switch(config-vlan)#
NEW QUESTION 21
Which scenario represents the correct configuration to support the SSIDs of this autonomous access point?
- A. [MISSING]
- B. [MISSING]
- C. [MISSING]
- D. [MISSING]
NEW QUESTION 22
Which best describes the difference between 802.11n and 802.11ac?
- A. 802.11ac offers more channels over more bands than 802.11n
- B. 802.11ac MCS 1 is about twice as fast as 802.11n MCS1
- C. 802.11ac offers more modulation schemes than 802.11n
- D. 802.11ac 1SS MCS 9 is allowed over a 20, 40, 80 and 160 MHz channel, while 802.11n 1SS MCS 9 is only allowed over a 20 or 40 MHz channel.
NEW QUESTION 23
100% Valid and Newest Version 200-601 Questions & Answers shared by prep-labs.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/200-601/ (New 87 Q&As)