It is more faster and easier to pass the Cisco 200-155 exam by using High quality Cisco DCICT Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Most up-to-date 200-155 Exam and find the same core area 200-155 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Free demo questions for Cisco 200-155 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
The Cisco UCS Manager is embedded in which component of the Cisco UCS system?
- A. Cisco UCS IOM module
- B. Cisco UCS B-Series server
- C. Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect
- D. Cisco UCS C-Series server
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the primary benefit of Cisco Global Load Balancing Solution?
- A. implements business continuity and disaster recovery by optimizing the DNS infrastructure
- B. encrypts data communication
- C. accelerates content delivery through a designated content cache engine
- D. adds resiliency to the core layer of a data center
NEW QUESTION 3
What are two advantages to running Fabric Path in the data center over using Spanning Tree?
- A. provides multi chassis Ether Channel capabilities
- B. allows every switch to send BPDUs to each other to ensure the L2 topology is synchronized
- C. has L2 multipath forwarding capacities
- D. uses B02 1 q trunks to ensure VLANs are propagated through the topology
- E. uses TTL field to provide loop mitigation
NEW QUESTION 4
Which Cisco Nexus 1000V component is the equivalent of a line card on a standard Cisco Nexus switch?
- A. Virtual Ethernet Module
- B. Virtual Supervisor Module
- C. Virtual Service Blade
- D. Virtual Security Gateway
NEW QUESTION 5
Which management platform reduces server provisioning tome by automatically performing an
inventory and deep discovery when new devices are attached?
- A. UCS Manager
- B. UCS Server
- C. CDP Manager
- D. Enterprise Manager
NEW QUESTION 6
After configuring a vPC between the core Nexus 7000 and the middle of row Nexus 5548, the network administrator notices that one of the port channel interfaces is 90% utilized, while the other interface in the port channel is rarely used Further analysis reveals that the over utilized port has traffic earning from a single server that is accessing an SQL database What configuration on the Nevus 5548 will help rebalance the vPC?
- A. port-channel load-balance ethernet source-destination-ip
- B. port-channel load-balance ethernet source-destination-mac
- C. port-channel load-balance ethernet destination-port
- D. port-channel load-balance ethernet source destination-port
NEW QUESTION 7
What are two key components of the Cisco Application Centric infrastructure architecture? (Choose two )
- A. access switch
- B. Application-Centric Infrastructure Controller
- C. distribution switch
- D. spine switch
- E. Application Policy Infrastructure Controller
NEW QUESTION 8
A customer deployed Cisco B200 blades with service profiles. The customer experiences an outage on one of the Cisco B200 blades that will be replaced with a spare blade already in inventory. Which two steps should the customer take to replace the failed blade? (Choose two.)
- A. Disassociate the service profile from the failed blade.
- B. Associate the service profile to the spare blade.
- C. Create a new service profile for the spare blade.
- D. Delete the service profile from the spare blade.
- E. Create a new service profile template for the failed blade.
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit.
Which option accurately describes the infrastructure?
- A. X represents the spine nodes Y represents the leaf nodes Z is the Cisco Fabric Interconnect layer W is the VMware vCenter Server
- B. X represents the spine nodes Y represents the leaf nodes Z is the Cisco ACI fabric W is the Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller
- C. X represents the leaf nodes Y represents the spine nodes Z is the Cisco ACI fabric W ts the VMware vCenter Server
- D. X represents the collapsed backWne nodes Y represents the access nodes Z is the Cisco Fabric Interconnect layer W is the Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller
NEW QUESTION 10
How would you install Cisco Nexus 1000V Series switches for high availability?
- A. Install two VSMs in an active/standby configuration.
- B. Only standalone Nexus 1000v Deployments are supported.
- C. Install two VSMs in an active/active configuration.
- D. Install a standalone VSM with VMware 1000v High Availability extension plugin.
Active/standby dual supervisor configuration. The state and configuration remain constantly synchronized between two Virtual Supervisor Modules (VSMs) to provide a seamless and stateful switchover in the event of a VSM failure.
NEW QUESTION 11
What are the three basic states of an Ethernet interface on a Cisco Unified Computing System Fabric
Interconnect? (Choose three.)
- A. unconfigured
- B. enabled
- C. disabled
- D. uplink
- E. server
- F. errdisabled
NEW QUESTION 12
Which descriptions of the management VRF is true?
- A. It supports static routing only
- B. It is created by a user.
- C. It requires a LAN Enterprise Service Package license
- D. It is equivalent to a global routing table in Cisco IOS
NEW QUESTION 13
Drag and drop the VPC components on the left to the correct descriptions on the right. Not all options are used.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 14
Which vPC connection creates the illusion of a single control plane?
- A. vPC keepalive link
- B. vPC control Iink
- C. vPC management link
- D. vPC peer link
- E. vPC overlay link
The vPC peer link is the most important connectivity element in the vPC system. This link is used to create the illusion of a single control plane by forwarding Bridge Protocol data units (BPDUs) or Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) packets to the primary vPC switch from the secondary vPC switch.
Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/nexus-5000-series- switches/design_guide_c07-625857.html
NEW QUESTION 15
Which Cisco UCS Manager account is the default user account, which cannot be deleted or modified?
- A. admin
- B. superuser
- C. super user
- D. root
NEW QUESTION 16
Which description of a VMM domain profile is true?
- A. specifies connectivity policies that enable Cisco AC1 to connect to a virtual machine manager
- B. associates a physical network to a virtual network
- C. specifies the credentials used to connect the Cisco ACI to a virtual machine controller
- D. associates virtual machines in multiple domains
NEW QUESTION 17
Drag the Cisco Unified Fabric feature characteristics from the left to the correct technology on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 18
Which option describes the STP requirements for Cisco Fabric Path?
- A. MST must be configured an every Cisco Fabric Path VLAN.
- B. STP is required only to resolve border link failures
- C. RPVST must be configured on every Cisco Fabric Path VLAN
- D. STP is not required on Cisco Fabric Path interfaces.
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the exhibit. A network engineer is migrating the existing switching infrastructure to a proposed model. Which technology is enabled on the Cisco Nexus switches to support this migration to its future status?
- A. PAgP
- B. VSS
- C. VPC
- D. FCoE
NEW QUESTION 20
What native Fibre Channel technology facilitates connecting multiple Fibre Channel devices behind a
single FC address?
- A. N-Port Virtualization
- B. N-Port Identification Virtualization
- C. Fibre Channel Arbitrary Loop
- D. Fiber Channel over Ethernet
NEW QUESTION 21
Which statement about NPIV is true?
- A. NPIV provides a means to assign multiple Fibre Channel IDs to a single N-port
- B. NPIV can be enabled on a per-VSAN basis.
- C. NPIV requires a "write erase" and then reload the switch in order to come up into NPIV mode.
- D. NPIV is a Cisco proprietary feature and as such works only between two Cisco switches.
- E. NPIV must not be enabled on a switch that is also running N-port virtualization.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which three are the three primary methods to configure Cisco UCS B-Series systems? (Choose three.)
- A. SNMP
- B. XML API
- C. UCS Manager GUI
- D. IPMI
- E. UCS Manager CLI
- F. CIM-XML
NEW QUESTION 23
A network engineer configures FEX0101 on a Cisco Nexus 5596UP switch. Based on the output below, which interface is valid on the FEX?
switch# show fex 101
FEX: 101 Description: FEX0101 state: Online
FEX version: 7.2(1)N1(1) [Switch version: 7.2(1)N1(1)]
Extender Model: N2K-C2248 TP-1GE, Extender Serial: JAF 123456789 Part No: 73-12748-01
pinning-mode: static Max-links: 1 Fabric port for control traffic: Eth1/47 Fabric interface state:
Po147 – Interface Up. State: Active Eth 1/47 – Interface Up. State: Active Eth1/48 – Interface Up. State: Active
- A. Ethernet 1/46
- B. FC 101/1/2
- C. Ethernet 1/48
- D. Ethernet 101/1/1
NEW QUESTION 24
Refer to the exhibit. On which slots are the Cisco Nexus unified ports configured?
- A. slot 1 and slot 2
- B. slot 1
- C. slot 3
- D. slot2 and slot 3
NEW QUESTION 25
Which Layer 3 protocol is used within the ACI fabric?
- A. OpenFlow
- B. EIGRP
- C. OSPF
- D. IS-IS
NEW QUESTION 26
What is the role of a Cisco APIC when configuring services for the Cisco ACl fabric?
- A. It communicates with load balancers without using a plug-in
- B. It builds a service graph by communicating with switches and routers.
- C. It connects physical appliances automatically to the correct EPG
- D. It provides a single point of provisioning that can accessed via a REST API
NEW QUESTION 27
Which feature monitors state transitions of components and processes in Cisco Unified Computing System?
- A. logical state arbiter
- B. discovery
- C. finite state machine
- D. state monitor
A finite state machine (FSM) is a workflow model, similar to a flow chart, that is composed of the following:
• Finite number of stages (states)
• Transitions between those stages
The current stage in the FSM is determined by past stages and the operations performed to transition between the stages. A transition from one stage to another stage is dependent on the success or failure of an operation.
Cisco UCS Manager uses FSM tasks that run in the Data Management Engine (DME) to manage end points in the UCS object model, including the following:
• Physical components (chassis, I/O module, servers)
• Logical components (LAN cloud, policies)
• Workflows (server discovery, service profile management, downloads, upgrades, backups) Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/ts/faults/reference/ErrMess/FaultsIntroduction.html#wp1082815
NEW QUESTION 28
100% Valid and Newest Version 200-155 Questions & Answers shared by Simply pass, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.simply-pass.com/Cisco-exam/200-155-dumps.html (New 228 Q&As)