Proper study guides for Replace Oracle Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud 2019 Specialist certified begins with Oracle 1z0-931 preparation products which designed to deliver the Precise 1z0-931 questions by making you pass the 1z0-931 test at your first time. Try the free 1z0-931 demo right now.
Online Oracle 1z0-931 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which task is NOT automatically performed by the Oracle Autonomous Database?
- A. Automatically optimize the workload
- B. Backing up the database
- C. Mask your sensitive data
- D. Patching the database
NEW QUESTION 2
The 3rd party application that your customer wants to migrate to Autonomous Database (ADB) has some specific demands like tablespace names, usernames and init.ora parameters. The decision was made to adhere to the suggested migration method using an instant client and the datapump version that was suggested (and came with it).
Which statement is true about the migration of the application's database success?
- A. The tablespace names will result in a blocking error during datapump import because of ADB limitations.
- B. The migration can be technically a success but the 3-rd party vendor needs to support the result.
- C. The migration can be a success, both technically and functional due to datapump enhancements.
- D. The suggested datapump version will create an alias for non-standard tablespace names so the migration is successful.
NEW QUESTION 3
Users are required to select a service when connecting to Autonomous Data Warehouse and these services match to one of three different consumer groups: High, Medium, and Low.
Which statement about these consumer groups is correct?
- A. High provides highest concurrency and lowest resources, and DoP is i.
- B. Medium provides intermediate resource and concurrency, and queries run in a serial.
- C. High provides highest resources, lowest concurrency, and DoP is 1.
- D. Low provides highest concurrency, lowest resources, and DoP =1.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which operating system can Data Visualization Desktop be run on?
- A. Linux
- B. Solaris
- C. Windows
- D. AIX
NEW QUESTION 5
A customer wants to migrate to Autonomous Database (ADB) but only allows for a very small window of downtime. Golden Gate was advised to be used during the migration. For maximum reassurance of their
end-users, the customer also would like to use Golden Gate as a fall-back scenario for the first 6 months after the migration. If customers complain, the on-premise data can be synchronised with the ADB instance for a switch back.
Which statement about the migration using Golden Gate is correct?
- A. The fallback scenario is not possible using Golden Gate because the capture-process cannot be installed on ADB.
- B. Migration to ADB is not possible using Golden Gate because the apply-process cannot be installed on ADB.
- C. Golden Gate on premise Is not certified with ADB because Golden Gate Cloud Service exists for this.
- D. Only the migration to ADB is possible from an on-premise installation of Golden Gate.
- E. The described scenario is correct, can be used for migration and fallback scenarios.
NEW QUESTION 6
What are two advantages of using Data Pump to migrate your Oracle Databases to Autonomous Database?
- A. Data Pump creates the tablespaces used by your Autonomous Database.
- B. Data Pump can exclude migration of objects like indexes and materialized views that are not needed by Autonomous Database.
- C. Data Pump is faster to migrate database than using RMAN.
- D. Data Pump is platform independent - it can migrate Oracle Databases running on any platform.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three statements are true about procedures in the DBMS_CLOUD package?
- A. The DBMS_CLOUD.DELETE_FILE procedure removes the credentials file from the Autonomous Data Warehouse database.
- B. The DBMS_CLOUD.CREATE_CREDENTIAL procedure stores Cloud Object Storage credentials in the Autonomous Data Warehouse database.
- C. The DBMS_CLOUD.PUT_OBJECT procedure copies a file from Cloud Object Storage to the Autonomous Data Warehouse.
- D. The DBMS_CLOUD.VALIDATE_EXTERNAL_TABLE procedure validates the source files for an external table, generates log information, and stores the rows that do not match the format options specified for the external table in a badfile table on Autonomous Data Warehouse.
- E. The DBMS_CLOUD.CREATE_EXTERNAL_TABLE procedure creates an external table on files in the clou
- F. You can run queries on external data from the Autonomous Data Warehouse.
NEW QUESTION 8
While Autonomous Transaction Processing and Autonomous Data Warehouse use the same Oracle database, which statement is true about the workloads?
- A. Autonomous Data Warehouse workloads are optimized for mixed workloads.
- B. Autonomous Transaction Processing workloads are optimized for data warehouse, data mart, and data lake.
- C. Data that Is bulk loaded, by default, uses the row format in Autonomous Transaction Processing where Autonomous Data Warehouse data format Is columnar.
- D. Autonomous Transaction Processing memory usage optimizes workloads for parallel joins and aggregations.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which is correct about security features that are available in Oracle Autonomous Database?
- A. Neither Data Redaction nor TDE are supported .
- B. Data Redaction but not TDE
- C. TDE but not Data Redaction
- D. Data Redaction and TDE are both supported
NEW QUESTION 10
Which Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) thin client version supports the use of HTTP proxy settings that does NOT support TCP to connect to Autonomous Data Warehouse?
- A. 17.4 onwards
- B. Any version
- C. 12c Release 2 onwards
- D. 18.1 onwards
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two statements are true about the The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)?
- A. Because availability domains do not share infrastructure such as power or cooling, or the internal availability domain network, a failure at one availability domain within a region is unlikely to impact the availability of the others within the same region.
- B. Regions are dependent on other regions and must be located with 5 thousand kilometers of each other.
- C. A single fault domain can be associated with multiple regions and availability domains.
- D. An OCI region is a localized geographic area, and an availability domain is one or more data centers located within a region.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which is the correct subset of services offered via OCI-CLI (command line interface) for Autonomous Database (ABD) via calls made to the OCI API's?
- A. Create, Query, Update, List, Start
- B. Create, Query, List, Stop, Restore
- C. Create, Get, List, Stop, Restore
- D. Start, Delete, Update, Query, Stop
NEW QUESTION 13
A Corporation is building a web application to allow its customers to schedule service requests online. There is also a need to run operational reports at times during non-peak hours. The architecture team is debating whether such reports should be run on the OLTP database or in a separate data mart. The DBA Manager does not want to add anymore admin responsibility to the team and is looking for a database option that's low to zero maintenance, but meets their strict performance requirements as well.
Which Oracle Cloud Infrastructure database service is appropriate for this scenario?
- A. AT
- B. Using 'tpurgenf and 'high' TNS services to separate connection types
- C. ADW since operational reporting is a higher priority in this scenario.
- D. Since the application needs to be highly available, It should to be deployed on a Kubernetes Cluster.
- E. It is best to build a separate data warehouse, and move the OLTP data on a nightly basis.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three statements are true regarding how Autonomous Database provides data security?
- A. Network connections from clients to Autonomous Database are encrypted using the client credentials wallet.
- B. Data is encrypted at rest using transparent data encryption.
- C. Oracle automatically applies security updates to ensure data is not vulnerable to known attack vectors.
- D. Users are given OS logons or SYSDBA privileges to prevent phishing attacking.
NEW QUESTION 15
When running lots of high concurrent queries in Autonomous Database, you should use which predefined service connection?
- A. DBNAME_MEDIUM
- B. DBNAME_HIGH
- C. DBNAME_CONCURRENT
- D. DBNAME_LOW
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of these database features is NOT part of the Autonomous Database?
- A. Flashback Database
- B. Java in the Database
- C. Real Application Clusters (RAC)
- D. Online Indexing
NEW QUESTION 17
When exporting a notebook, what type of file is created?
- A. SQL
- B. JSON
- C. ASCII
- D. XML
- E. TXT
NEW QUESTION 18
Once you have a connection to the Autonomous Data Warehouse, how do you import tables into the Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC)?
- A. Import Table
- B. Create a Data Set
- C. Replicate the table using Golden Gate
- D. Load data using Data Pump
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two statements are true with regards to Oracle Data Sync?
- A. Data Sync can use a normal OCI (thick) client connection to connect to an Oracle database.
- B. Data Sync has default drivers available that supported loading data from DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and Teradata.
- C. Data Sync can connect to any jdbc compatible source like MongoDB, RedShift and Sybase.
- D. Data Sync can load your data in parallel in order to speed up the loading process.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which statement is true regarding database client credentials file required to connect to your Autonomous Database?
- A. When you share the credential files with authorized users, mail the wallet password and the file in the same email.
- B. The Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) wallet can be used for your client credentials to connect to your database.
- C. Place the credential files on a share drive that all users can use to connect to the database.
- D. Store credential files in a secure location and share the files only with authorized users to prevent unauthorized access to the database.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which statement about the Export Wizard used to export database objects and data is NOT correct?
- A. If "Dependents" is checked as a DDL Option, for non-privileged users, only dependent objects in their schema are exported.
- B. Export DDL includes features such as "Show schema," "Storage," and "Terminator."
- C. If "Grants" Is checked as a DDL Option, GRANT statements are Included for any grant objects on the exported objects, including those owned by the SYS schema.
- D. If "Clipboard" is selected as the "Output," the output will be placed on the system clipboard, so that it can be pasted into a file, a command line, or other location appropriate for the format.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two PL/SQL functions can be used to validate an analytic view?
- A. VALIDATE_ANALYTIC_VIEW
- B. VALIDATE_LEVELS
- C. VALIDATE_MEASURES
- D. VALIDATE_DIMENSION
- E. VALIDATE_HIERARCHY
NEW QUESTION 23
Which two statements are true when running DBMS_CLOUD.COPY_DATA?
- A. valid credential must be created prior to running the DBMS_CLOUD.COPY_DATA procedure.
- B. The source files can reside in Oracle Object Storage, Amazon S3 Object storage, or Azure Blob storage.
- C. The source file can be in either Oracle Standard Storage or Oracle Archive Storage bucket in the Object Store.
- D. The target table will be created in Autonomous Database if it does not already exist.
- E. The source file will be automatically removed after the DBMS_CLOUD.COPY_DATA procedure finishes successfully.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which method can be used to migrate on-premises databases to Autonomous Databases in cloud?
- A. RMAN backup & restore
- B. Physical migration method like database cloning
- C. Data Pump
- D. Original Import/Export tools
NEW QUESTION 25
Which two system privileges does a user need to create analytic views?
- A. CREATE ATTRIBUTE DIMENSION
- B. CREATE ANALYTIC VIEW
- C. CREATE ANALYTIC MEASURE
- D. CREATE ANALYTIC LEVEL
- E. CREATE ANALYTIC HIERARCHY
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Certstest now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-931 dumps! All 1z0-931 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/1z0-931/ (62 New Questions)