Act now and download your Oracle 1z0-931-20 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless Oracle 1z0-931-20 tutorials. Download Regenerate Oracle Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud 2020 Specialist exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn Oracle 1z0-931-20 with a classic professional.
Oracle 1z0-931-20 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
A new Python developer has joined your team and needs to access the Autonomous Database (ADB) data. How does the developer connect to and interact with ADB from Python?
- A. SQL Developer
- B. JAVA JDK
- C. You can't use Python with ADB.
- D. The Oracle Client and the cx_Oracle interface for Python
NEW QUESTION 2
Which management operation is correct about Autonomous Databases on shared Exadata infrastructure?
- A. You can skip a scheduled maintenance ru
- B. For Autonomous Databases on shared Exadata infrastructure, you can skip maintenance runs for up to two consecutive quarters if needed.
- C. You can choose to use Release Update (RU) or Release Update Revision (RUR) updates for your about Autonomous Databases on shared Exadata infrastructure.
- D. You cannot configure the scheduling for your Autonomous Databases on shared Exadata infrastructure.
- E. You can perform a "rolling restart" on all the Autonomous Database
- F. During a rolling restart, each node of an Autonomous Database is restarted separately while the remaining nodes continue to be available.
NEW QUESTION 3
To who, and in which order, are dedicated Exadata Infrastructure resources provisioned?
- A. Fleet Administrator, Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure -> Database Administrator -> Autonomous Container DB -> Autonomous DB
- B. Database Administrator, Autonomous Container DB -> Autonomous DB -> Fleet Administrator -> Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure
- C. Fleet Administrator, Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure -> Autonomous Container DB -> Database Administrator -> Autonomous DB
- D. Database Administrator, Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure -> Fleet Administrator -> Autonomous Container DB -> Autonomous DB
NEW QUESTION 4
You need to create a new database via the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) CLI with the following requirements:
• Autonomous Transaction Processing
• License Included
• Shared Infrastructure
Which parameter would you NOT use?
- A. db-workload
- B. is-dedicated
- C. db-type
- D. license-model
NEW QUESTION 5
While Autonomous Transaction Processing and Autonomous Data Warehouse use the same Oracle database, which statement is true about the workloads?
- A. Autonomous Transaction Processing memory usage optimizes workloads for parallel joins and aggregations.
- B. Autonomous Data Warehouse workloads are optimized for mixed workloads.
- C. Autonomous Transaction Processing workloads are optimized for data warehouse, data mart, and data lake.
- D. Data that is bulk loaded, by default, uses the row format in Autonomous Transaction Processing where Autonomous Data Warehouse data format is columnar.
- Both ADW and ATP share the Autonomous Database platform of Oracle Database on Exadata Cloud infrastructure.
The difference is how the services have been optimized within the database. When you start loading data into the autonomous database, we store the data in the appropriate format for the workload.
* If it is ADW, then we store data in columnar format because that's the best format for analytics processing.
• If it is ATP, then we store the data in row format because that's the best format for fast single row lookups.
- Oracle Autonomous Database is offered in two workload-optimized flavors
* Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW), which has been optimized for analytic workloads
• Autonomous Transaction Processing (ATP). ATP is optimized for transaction processing or mixed workload https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/atp-cloud/atpug/autonomous-intro-atp.html#GUID-B90147B2-EA04-414 https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/atp-cloud/atpug/autonomous-intro-atp.html#GUID-B90147B2-EA04-414
NEW QUESTION 6
Where can a user's public ssh key be added on the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console in order to execute API calls?
- A. On the Autonomous Database Console.
- B. SSH keys are not required in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- C. SSH keys cannot be added from consol
- D. They have to be added using REST APIs only.
- E. Navigate to Identity, select Users panel on the console and select "Add Public Key".
- In the Console, click Identity, and then click Users. Locate the user in the list, and then click the user's name to view the details.
-Click Add Public Key.
- Paste the key's value into the window and click Add.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two statements are FALSE about creating a metadata-only clone with a private endpoint network access option?
- A. Current settings for ACLs are cloned.
- B. Clone can be in a different region.
- C. All OML notebooks are cloned.
- D. All underlying data for OML notebooks is cloned.
- E. All resource management rules are cloned.
NEW QUESTION 8
You are the admin of an Autonomous Database (ADB) instance, and a new developer has requested a new workspace in APEX.
What statement describes the step to provide the developer a new workspace in APEX?
- A. Create an IDCS user with the APEX role.
- B. Access the APEX Administration Services and create the workspace for the developer.
- C. Create a new developer account.
- D. Create a database user with the APEX role.
NEW QUESTION 9
When enabling auto-scaling, which three options do not change?
- A. Number of OCPUs displayed in the console.
- B. Amount of storage
- C. I/O resources
- D. parallelism settings
- E. Level of concurrency
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the correct way to list all files in the default data pump directory?
- A. By executing select * from DBMS_CLOUD.LIST_FILES('DATA_PUMP_DIR');
- B. You cannot list files in the default data pump directory from Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW).
- C. Log onto ADW server and issue is -al on the command line.
- D. By executing select * from utl_file . list ( ‘DATA_PUMP_DIR ' ) ;
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statement is true when the Autonomous Database has auto scaling enabled?
- A. Database concurrency is scaled up when needed by the workload.
- B. Increases the number of sessions available to the database.
- C. Scales the PGA and SGA size when needed for the workload.
- D. Enables the database to use up to 3x CPU/IO resources immediately when needed by the workload.
NEW QUESTION 12
When in the SQL Monitoring tab of the Performance Hub you see a clock icon in the status column. What does this mean?
- A. The SQL statement completed its execution.
- B. The SQL statement is executing.
- C. The SQL statement is queued.
- D. The SQL statement did not complete either due to an error.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two options are available to restore an Autonomous Data Warehouse? (Choose two.)
- A. Backup and recovery must be done using Recovery Manager(RMAN).
- B. Select the snapshot of the backup.
- C. Select the archived redo logs.
- D. Select the backup from which restore needs to be done.
- E. Specify the point in time (timestamp) to restore.
In the Restore prompt, select Specify Timestamp or Select Backup to restore to a point in time or to restore
from a specified backup.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) resources do you need to configure before provisioning your Autonomous Database with Private Endpoint?
- A. Network Security Group
- B. Security List
- C. VCN
- D. Route Table
- E. Subnet
To provision an Autonomous Database with a private endpoint, you must have the following resources alrea created:
A VCN within the region that will contain your Autonomous Database with shared Exadata infrastructure. Cannot be changed after provisioning.
A private subnet within your VCN configured with default DHCP options. Cannot be changed after provisioning.
At least 1 network security group (NSG) within your VCN for the Autonomous Database. Can be changed or edited after provisioning.
NEW QUESTION 15
Oracle Data Safe is a unified control center for your Oracle databases which helps you understand the sensitivity of your data, evaluate risks to data, mask sensitive data, implement and monitor security controls, assess user security, monitor user activity, and address data security compliance requirements.
Which statement is FALSE?
- A. Oracle Data Safe only supports Autonomous Databases.
- B. Oracle Data Safe helps you assess the security of your cloud database configurations by analyzing database configurations.
- C. Oracle Data Safe helps you find sensitive data in your database by inspecting the actual data in your database and its data dictionary.
- D. Oracle Data Safe evaluates user types, how users are authenticated, and the password policies assigned to each user.
NEW QUESTION 16
Autonomous Database's auto scaling feature allows your database to use up to three times the current base number of CPU cores at any time. As demand increases, auto scaling automatically increases the number of cores in use. Likewise, as demand drops, auto scaling automatically decreases the number of cores in use.
Which statement is FALSE regarding the auto scaling feature?
- A. For databases on dedicated Exadata infrastructure, the maximum number of cores is limited by the number of free cores that aren't being used by other auto scaling databases to meet high-load demands.
- B. The base number of OCPU cores allocated to a database is not guaranteed.
- C. For databases on dedicated Exadata infrastructure, the maximum number of cores available to a database depends on the total number of cores available in the Exadata infrastructure instance.
- D. Auto scaling is enabled by default and can be enabled or disabled at any time.
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the default port number for accessing a newly created Autonomous Database?
- A. A.-1524B.1522C.1521D.1523E.1526
NEW QUESTION 18
How can an Autonomous Database resource be provisioned without logging into the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure console?
- A. It cannot be done.
- B. Using Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA) on the database server.
- C. Using the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Command Line interface tool or REST API calls.
- D. Connecting to the Cloud Infrastructure Command console via SSH wallet.
The CLI is a small footprint tool that you can use on its own or with the Console to complete Oracle Cloud Infrastructure tasks. The CLI provides the same core functionality as the Console, plus additional commands.
https://blogs.oracle.com/datawarehousing/managing-autonomous-data-warehouse-using-oci-curl Examples of using Autonomous Database managing by REST API
NEW QUESTION 19
Which statement is NOT correct when using Automatic Indexing on Autonomous Data Warehouse?
- A. Process includes identify candidates, create invisible auto indexes , verify with implement if performance improved and delete unused.
- B. You can use the dbms_auto_index package to report on the automatic task and to set your preferences.
- C. It is enabled by default.
- D. You can control behavior at the statement level using the use_aoto_indexes or NO_USE_AUTO_INDEXES hints.
- E. The indexing feature is implemented as an automatic task that runs at a fixed interval.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which three event types are supported for Autonomous Database?
- A. Terminate End
- B. Maintenance Begin
- C. Change Compartment Begin
- D. Change Autoscaling Configuration Compartment
- E. Update IORM Begin
NEW QUESTION 21
Which statement is FALSE about Autonomous Database Maintenance on dedicated Exadata infrastructure?
- A. If a scheduled container database maintenance run cannot take place, Oracle will automatically reschedule the container database maintenance for the following quarter.
- B. Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure maintenance takes place at least once each quarter and is mandatory.
- C. You can change your container database maintenance window or reschedule a single container database maintenance run to ensure that your container database maintenance runs follow infrastructure maintenance within the same quarter.
- D. Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure maintenance runs are for infrastructure patching (including patching of the Exadata grid infrastructure code and operating systems updates), and include database patching.
NEW QUESTION 22
What REST verb is used to create an Autonomous Database service using REST APIs?
- A. An "INSERT" REST call
- B. A "GET" REST call
- C. A "POST" REST call
- D. A "PUT" REST call
NEW QUESTION 23
The Oracle Autonomous Database dedicated Exadata infrastructure feature is based upon which Oracle Cloud resources?
- A. Oracle Machine Learning Zeppelin Notebook, Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure, Fleet Administrator, Database Administrator,
- B. Virtual Cloud Network, Compartments, Policies, Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure
- C. Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure, Autonomous Backup, Autonomous Container Database, Autonomous Database
- D. Fleet Administrator, Database Administrator, Database User, Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure
NEW QUESTION 24
P.S. Dumps-files.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-931-20 dumps! All 1z0-931-20 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/1z0-931-20/ (60 New Questions)