Act now and download your Oracle 1z0-1073 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless Oracle 1z0-1073 tutorials. Download Replace Oracle Oracle Inventory Cloud 2021 Implementation Essentials exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn Oracle 1z0-1073 with a classic professional.
Oracle 1z0-1073 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three types of jurisdictions should be considered while designing the Enterprise Structure?
- A. Income Tax Jurisdiction
- B. Labor Jurisdiction
- C. Local Jurisdiction
- D. Transaction Tax Jurisdiction
- E. Identifying Jurisdiction
- F. Obligatory Jurisdiction
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three statements are true for an expense destination transfers that does NOT require a receipt at destination inventory organization?
- A. The destination inventory is not incremented.
- B. There is no cost associated to the transaction.
- C. A receipt is required on interorganization expense destination transfer orders between the from and to organizations.
- D. The transfer order is considered received and delivered at the time of shipment.
- E. There is no put away transaction in Inventory since item is expensed.
NEW QUESTION 3
Your supplier sent you stock against a consigned agreement. You transferred all the stock to owned and generated a consumption advice. An invoice was raised by the supplier and the payment made. A few days after using some of the quantities of the stock, you realized that some of the stock sent by the supplier is not of suitable quality and you need to send the stock back.
What is the process of returning the material?
- A. You cannot return consigned items that are invoiced and pai
- B. Treat the material as scrap.
- C. Return the material and create a debit memo for the supplier.
- D. You have to cancel the invoice and send the material back without changing the ownership.
- E. You have to transfer the ownership of item and perform the return transaction.
NEW QUESTION 4
While performing the task “Create Chart of Accounts, Ledger, Legal Entities, and Business Units in Spreadsheet Task”, you did not provide the functional currency; however, you mentioned that the legal entity country is the United States of America.
What will be the functional currency of the ledger you are defining?
- A. It is mandatory to provide functional currency, because ledger cannot be defined without functional currenc
- B. The system will throw an error upon processing.
- C. It is mandatory to provide functional currency because ledger cannot be defined without functional currenc
- D. The system will throw an error upon upload of the spreadsheet because all required fields are not populated.
- E. The system will pick the first available currency from the List of Values.
- F. The system will ask the user to provide functional currency at the time of uploading the spreadsheet if it is not provided in the first place.
- G. The system will automatically pick “USD” as functional currency from the legal entity country.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three applications originate a buy request that is received by supply chain orchestration?
- A. Planning
- B. Inventory
- C. Accounts Payable
- D. Order Management
- E. Self Service Procurement
- F. Purchasing
NEW QUESTION 6
Identify the correct movement request where the move orders are preapproved requests for subinventory transfers that bring material from a source location to a shipment staging subinventory within the organization.
- A. Automatic Movement Request Requisitions
- B. Pick Wave Movement Request
- C. Replenishment Movement Request
- D. Shipping Movement Request
- E. Movement Request Requisitions
NEW QUESTION 7
Your client has decided that Discrete Manufacturing will be implemented at a future stage, so any new supply from current manufacturing will be added to current inventory by the Open Transactions Interface. The immediate requirement is to go live with Inventory and Order Management.
Which two seeded transaction types can be omitted for material status control?
- A. Average Cost Update
- B. Miscellaneous Issues and Receipts
- C. All Transaction Types Related to Work in Process
- D. All Internal Transactions
- E. Backflush Subinventory Transfer
NEW QUESTION 8
Your customer has two warehouses (Inventory organizations) located in two different regions. They have a consigned agreement in place with the supplier. Your customer requests that whenever consumption advice is created, it should be created separately for each inventory organization.
What setup is required to achieve this requirement?
- A. Set Consumption Advice Summary in Consignment Agreement to “Organization”.
- B. Set Consumption Advice Summary in Consignment Agreement to “All Organizations”.
- C. This cannot be achieved because only one common consumption advice is created regardless of other parameters.
- D. Set Consumption Advice Summary in Consignment Agreement to “All Organizations with items”.
NEW QUESTION 9
Your company has multiple inventory organizations where goods are transferred internally. A user has created a new organization but the new organization is unavailable when creating an interorganization transfer.
What is the missing setup?
- A. The destination organization transfer type is In Transit.
- B. Interorganization Parameters are not set up between the organizations.
- C. Inventory organization data access for users is not set up.
- D. The source and destination organization doesn’t belong to the same legal entity.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which three statements are true regarding PAR Location Management?
- A. If the stock level falls below the target on-hand quantity for the locator, inventory generates the appropriate replenishment document based on the item sourcing for the subinventory.
- B. PAR location management replenishment are calculated at the organization level or subinventory level.
- C. A receipt is required on interorganization expense destination transfer orders between the from and to organizations
- D. Periodic Automated Replenishment (PAR) enabled facilities that do not store perpetual inventory (such as hospitals) to perform locator-level replenishment.
- E. Organizations can perform locator-level stock counting for both quantity and non-quantity tracked subinventories.
NEW QUESTION 11
While creating the consignment agreement, you have set the consumption advice frequency to “monthly” and the billing cycle close date to “31st August, 2021”.
What will happen when you run the consumption advice process on 31st August, 2021?
- A. Consumption advice is created and the next closing date is set to 30th September, 2021.
- B. Consumption advice is created and the next closing date is set to 7th September, 2021.
- C. Consumption advice is created and the next closing date is set to 30th October, 2021.
- D. No consumption advice is created.
NEW QUESTION 12
Your organization performs a restock via a transfer order between inventory organizations, using the following parameters for processing:
Transfer Type: In-transit transfer type
Receipt Routing: Standard
Transfer Order Required: Yes
During the process, the receiving organization wants to make a change to the transfer order line. After which fulfillment stage will they no longer be able to change the transfer order?
- A. Closed
- B. Ship Confirm
- C. Awaiting Fulfillment
- D. Awaiting Receiving
- E. Awaiting Billing
NEW QUESTION 13
In the Back-to-Back (B2B) Order to Cash flow, ordered items are purchased from a suplier. The Sourcing Rules have been defined for the item and the buy flow has been initiated. The sales order line is shown as Awaiting Shipping and the supply line status is “In Purchasing” with the supply order generated but the purchase requisition not generating.
What is the reason?
- A. Supply order is generated with exceptions.
- B. The sourcing rule is incorrect.
- C. Preparer is not valid.
- D. Buy requests originate from Order Management.
- E. No Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) exists for this supplier-item combination.
NEW QUESTION 14
You are in the process of analyzing the demand and supply schedules for the item based on high level reservations.
Identify the reservation document type that would be applicable to both supply as well as demand.
- A. Movement Request
- B. Transfer Order
- C. Requisition
- D. Account Alias
- E. Work Order
- F. On Hand
NEW QUESTION 15
You have set up min-max planning at the subinventory level with the following to source item AS12312 for Organization: M1:
Source Type: Organization
What type of supply request will be generated?
- A. Intraorganization transfer order
- B. Internal Requisition
- C. None; this is an invalid setup
- D. Purchase Requisition
- E. Movement request
NEW QUESTION 16
Your customer decides to implement Cloud Procurement and Inventory. While discussing with your customer, you come to know that they have a business that spans across multiple locations and they have warehouses situated across USA and Canada.
All their procurement, payables, and distribution activities take place from USA.
They have a central warehouse in USA and after the goods are delivered to this warehouse, they are distributed across multiple additional warehouses. The warehouses are managed separately from the requisitioning units.
For requesting material they have two units. One located in USA that monitors the current stock. They are responsible for creating requisition for any material shortage in USA. They have another location in Canada for requesting material.
Which setup fulfills this scenario?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 17
You defined an Inventory Organization that is meant to track the contract manufacturing process outsourced to a supplier.
Where do you mention that this Inventory Organization is meant for one particular supplier?
- A. Manage Contract Manufacturing Relationships
- B. Manage Item Organizations
- C. Manage Subinventories
- D. Manage Inventory Organization Locations
- E. Manage Inventory Organizations
NEW QUESTION 18
A supply request has been received in supply chain orchestration. Both organizations belong to the same legal entity and they do not have a buy-sell relationship between them.
Which type of execution document can fulfill the supply request?
- A. Sales Order
- B. Purchase Requisitions
- C. Purchase Order
- D. Transfer Order
NEW QUESTION 19
In Supply Chain Orchestration, Automated Change Management performs which two functions?
- A. splitting of a sales order
- B. changing the ship method on a sales order
- C. changing the supplier on a purchase order
- D. change to need by dates of a purchase order
- E. change to item attributes
NEW QUESTION 20
What are two outcomes when a lot expires on an item with lot control enabled?
- A. It cannot be reserved for a date beyond the expiration date.
- B. It is issued out of stores.
- C. It remains in inventory, but is not considered on-hand when the user is performing min-max or reorder point planning calculations.
- D. It cannot be transacted.
- E. It is not included in cycle counts.
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. prep-labs.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-1073 dumps! All 1z0-1073 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/1z0-1073/ (75 New Questions)