Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 1z0-1072-20 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Oracle 1z0-1072-20 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Oracle 1z0-1072-20 exam. Latest Oracle 1z0-1072-20 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Oracle 1z0-1072-20 Brain Dumps First.
Free 1z0-1072-20 Demo Online For Oracle Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Your company decided to move a few applications to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) in the US West (us-phoenix-1) region.
You need to design a cloud-based disaster recovery (DR) solution with a requirement to deploy the DR resources in the US East (us-ashburn-1) region to minimize network latency.
What is the recommended deployment?
- A. Deploy production and DR applications in two separate virtual cloud networks (VCNs), each in different regions, and then use VCN local peering gateways for connectivity.
- B. Deploy production and DR applications in two separate VCNs, each in different region
- C. Connect them using a VCN remote peering connection.
- D. Deploy production and DR applications in the same VC
- E. Create production subnets in one AD, and DR subnets in another AD (assume a multi-AD region).
- F. Deploy production and DR applications in two separate VCNs in different availability domains (ADs) within the primary region, and then use a VCN remote peering connection for connectivity.
Remote VCN peering is the process of connecting two VCNs in different regions
The peering allows the VCNs' resources to communicate using private IP addresses without routing the traffic over the internet or through your on-premises network.
NEW QUESTION 2
You are managing a tier-1 OLTP application on an Autonomous Transaction Processing (ATP) database. Your business needs to run hourly batch processes on this ATP database that may consume more CPUs than what is available on the server.
How can you limit these batch processes to not interfere with the OLTP transactions?
- A. Configure ATP resource management rules to change CPU/IO shares for the consumer group of batch processes.
- B. Copy OLTP data into new tables in a new table space and run batch processes against these new tables.
- C. Disable automated backup during the batch process operations.
- D. ATP is designed for OLTP workload only, you cannot run batch processes on ATP.
Autonomous Transaction Processing comes with predefined CPU/IO shares assigned to different consumer groups. You can modify these predefined CPU/IO shares if your workload requires different CPU/IO resource allocations.
By default, the CPU/IO shares assigned to the consumer groups TPURGENT, TP, HIGH, MEDIUM, and LOW are 12, 8, 4, 2, and 1, respectively. The shares determine how much CPU/IO resources a consumer
group can use with respect to the other consumer groups. With the default settings the consumer group TPURGENT will be able to use 12 times more CPU/IO resources compared to LOW, when needed. The consumer group TP will be able to use 4 times more CPU/IO resources compared to MEDIUM, when needed.
NEW QUESTION 3
You developed a microservices based application that runs on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE). You want to provide access to this cluster to other team members.
What should you do to provide access to this cluster using as fewest steps as possible?
- A. Create a group in OCI Infrastructure Access Management (IAM). Create a policy to grant access to the OKE cluste
- B. Other team members should use OCI Cloud Shell to generate the kubeconfig into their own cloud shell environment and access the cluster using kubectl from cloud shell.
- C. Create a group in OCI Infrastructure Access Management (IAM). Create a policy to grant access to the OKE cluste
- D. Create individual users and access token for each team membe
- E. Other team members should use OCI Cloud Shell to generate the kubeconfig into their own cloud shell environment and access the cluster using kubectl from cloud shell.
- F. Create a group in OCI Infrastructure Access Management (IAM). Create a policy to grant access to theOKE cluste
- G. Create a cluster role and cluster role binding to provide access to the cluster for each team membe
- H. Other team members should install oci cli and kubectl locally on their lapto
- I. Use the oci cli to generate the kubeconfig and use kubectl to access the cluster.
- J. Create a group in OCI Infrastructure Access Management (IAM). Create a policy to grant access to the OKE cluste
- K. Other team members should install oci cli and kubectl locally on their lapto
- L. Use the oci cli to generate the kubeconfig and use kubectl to access the cluster.
NEW QUESTION 4
Why are two subnets required to create a public load balancer when additional subnets are often used for back-end servers? (Choose two.)
- A. Routing is simpler when the load balancer is not in the same subnet as the back-end server.
- B. Performance is higher when more subnets are used.
- C. Additional subnets for back-end servers allow for separate route tables for these servers.
- D. Additional subnets for back-end servers allow for separate security lists for these servers.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two are true for achieving High Availability on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure? (Choose two.)
- A. Store your database across multiple regions so that half of the data resides in one region and the other half resides in another region.
- B. Attach your block volume form Availability Domain 1 to a compute instance in Availability Domain 2 (and vice versa) so that they are highly available.
- C. Configure your database to have Data Guard in another Availability Domain in Sync mode within a region.
- D. Store your database files on Object Storage so that they are available in all Availability Domains in all regions.
- E. Distribute your application servers across all Availability Domains within a region.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two configuration formats does Terraform support? (Choose two.)
- A. YAML
- B. JSON
- C. HCL
- D. XML
Terraform configuration files can use either of two formats: Terraform domain-specific language (HashiCorp Configuration Language format [HCL]), which is the recommended approach, or JSON format if the files need to be machine-readable.
NEW QUESTION 7
A customer has launched a compute Instance in the Virtual Cloud Network (VCN), which has an Internet gateway, a service gateway, a default security lists and a default route table. Customer has opened up Port 22 in the security lists attached to the compute instance subnet, however is still unable to connect to compute instances using ssh.
Which option would remedy this situation?
- A. Modify the route table associated with the VCN subnet in which the instance reside
- B. Add a following route to the route table.Destination CIDR: 0.0.0.0/0 Target: Internet Gateway (IGW)
- C. Modify the security list associated with the VCN subnet in which the instance reside
- D. Add a stateful egress rule to allow icmp traffic in addition to the port 22.
- E. Modify the route table associated with the VCN subnet in which the instance reside
- F. Add a following route to the route table.Destination CIDR: 0.0.0.0/0Target: Dynamic Routing Gateway (DRG)
- G. Modify the route table associated with the VCN subnet in which the instance reside
- H. Add a following route to the route table.Destination CIDR: 0.0.0.0/0 Target: Service Gateway (SGW)
You create an internet gateway in the context of a specific VCN. In other words, the internet gateway is automatically attached to a VCN. However, you can disable and re-enable the internet gateway at any time.
For traffic to flow between a subnet and an internet gateway, you must create a route rule accordingly in the subnet's route table (for example, destination CIDR = 0.0.0.0/0 and target = internet gateway). If the internet gateway is disabled, that means no traffic will flow to or from the internet even if there's a route rule that enables that traffic.
For the purposes of access control, you must specify the compartment where you want the internet gateway to reside. If you're not sure which compartment to use, put the internet gateway in the same compartment as the cloud network.
NEW QUESTION 8
You are a network architect and have designed the network infrastructure of a three-tier application on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). In the architecture, back-end DB servers are in a private subnet. One of your DB administrators requests to have access to OCI object storage service.
How can you meet this requirement?
- A. Add a new route rule to the private subnet route table to route default traffic to the internet gateway.
- B. Attach a public IP address to the instances in the private subnet, and then add a new route rule to the private subnet route table to route default traffic to the internet gateway.
- C. Create a dynamic routing gateway (DRG) and attach it to your virtual cloud network (VCN). Add a default route rule to the private subnets route table and set the target as DRG.
- D. Create a service gateway, add a new route rule to the private subnet route table that uses object storage as target type.
A service gateway lets resources in your VCN privately access specific Oracle services, without exposing the data to an internet gateway or NAT. The resources in the VCN can be in a private subnet and use only private IP addresses. The traffic from the VCN to the service of interest travels over the Oracle network fabric and never traverses the internet.
To give your VCN access to a given service CIDR label, you must enable that service CIDR label for the VCN's service gateway. You can do that when you create the service gateway, or later after it's created. You can also disable a service CIDR label for the service gateway at any time.
For traffic to be routed from a subnet in your VCN to a service gateway, you must add a rule accordingly to the subnet's route table. The rule must use the service gateway as the target.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two statements are true about restoring a volume from a block volume backup in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Block Volume service?
- A. You can restore a volume from any full volume backup but not from an Incremental backup.
- B. You can only restore a volume to the same availability domain in which the original block volume resides.
- C. You can restore a block volume backup to a larger volume size.
- D. You can restore a volume to any availability domain within the same region where the backup is stored.
- E. You can restore only one volume from a manual block volume backup.
NEW QUESTION 10
You provisioned an Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW) on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) and imported data into ADW.
You want to give your business analyst the ability to connect to the ADW database and run queries. Which two actions can help you meet this requirement? (Choose two.)
- A. Create a database user account for the business analyst.
- B. Grant the predefined database role DWROLE to the database user.
- C. Grant unlimited tablespace privilege to the database user.
- D. Grant the predefined database role DWADW to the database user.
- E. Grant the predefined database role DWUSER to the database user.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two statements are true about subnets within a VCN? (Choose two.)
- A. You can have multiple subnets in an Availability Domain for a given VCN.
- B. Private and Public subnets cannot reside in the same Availability Domain for a given VCN.
- C. Subnets can have their IP addresses overlap with other subnets in another network for a given VCN.
- D. Instances obtain their private IP and the associated security list from their subnets.
NEW QUESTION 12
You have an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) load balancer distributing traffic via an evenly-weighted round robin policy to your back-end web servers. You notice that one of your web servers is receiving more traffic than other web servers.
How can you resolve this to make sure traffic is evenly distributed across all back-end webservers?
- A. Disable cookie-based session persistence on your backend set.
- B. Change keep-alive setting between the load balancer and backend server.
- C. Disable SSL configuration associated with your backend set.
- D. Create separate listeners for each backend web server.
NEW QUESTION 13
There are multiple options of migrating Oracle Databases from on-premises to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
Which two characteristics do you need to consider when choosing a migration method? (Choose two.)
- A. On-premises database character set and application version
- B. On-premises database version and quantity of data, including indexes
- C. On-premises host operating system platform and network bandwidth
- D. On-premises connectivity using remote and local VCN peering
References: https://docs.cloud.oracle.com/iaas/Content/Database/Tasks/migrating.htm Some of the characteristics and factors to consider when choosing a migration method are:
On-premises database versionDatabase service database versionOn-premises host operating system and versionOn-premises database character setQuantity of data, including indexesData types used in the
on-premises databaseStorage for data stagingAcceptable length of system outageNetwork bandwidth
NEW QUESTION 14
You work for a health insurance company that stores a large number of patient health records in an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Object Storage bucket named "HealthRecords".
Each record needs to be securely stored for a period of 5 years for regulatory compliance purposes and
cannot be modified, overwritten or deleted during this time period. What can you do to meet this requirement?
- A. Create an OCI Object Storage Lifecycle Policies rule to archive objects in the HealthRecords bucket for five years.
- B. Create an OCI Object Storage time-bound Retention Rule on the HealthRecords bucket for five years.Enable Retention Rule Lock on this bucket.
- C. Enable encryption on the HealthRecords bucket using your own vault master encryption keys.
- D. Enable versioning on the HealthRecords bucket.
NEW QUESTION 15
You are running an online gaming application hosted on a VM.Standard2.1 instance shape in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. As the game becomes popular, you identify network throughput as a bottleneck on your instance when uploading user data.
Though you want to resolve the issue, you want to observe the demand for a week before adding new application instances.
Which action is the most efficient way to resolve this issue?
- A. Add a secondary virtual network interface card (VNIC).
- B. Change shape of the instance to a higher network bandwidth instance.
- C. Delete the instance while preserving boot volume and spin up a new higher network bandwidth instance with this boot volume.
- D. Change the performance tier of attached block volume to High Performance.
NEW QUESTION 16
What is a “transfer package” when transferring data to OCI via the OCI Data Transfer Service?
- A. A transfer package is the logical representation of the physical shipment containing the HDD transfer devices that you ship to Oracle to upload to OCI.
- B. A transfer package is the software Oracle provides for you to prepare transfer devices for shipment to Oracle
- C. A transfer package contains the physical devices.
- D. A transfer package is the archive file that the Data Transfer Service Utility (dts) writes to the transfer device.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which three are capabilities of the dbaascli utility? (Choose three.)
- A. Patching the primary database deployment
- B. Open port 1521 in the VCN to allow for traffic to the listener
- C. Start and open the database instance
- D. Switchover and failover in an Oracle Guard configuration
- E. Clone a DB
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/database-dbaas-cloud/csdbi/dbaascli.html Using the dbaascli utility, you can:
Change the password of a database user. Start and stop a database.
Start and stop the Oracle Net listener
Check the status of the Oracle Data Guard configuration.
Perform switchover and failover in an Oracle Data Guard configuration. Patch the database deployment.
Perform database recovery. Rotate the master encryption key.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which statement is true about interconnecting Virtual Cloud Network (VCN)?
- A. VCNs support transitive peering.
- B. Peering VCNs should not have overlapping CIDR blocks.
- C. VCNs must be in the same tenancy to be peered.
- D. The only way to interconnect VCNs is through peering.
Reference: https://docs.cloud.oracle.com/en-us/iaas/Content/Network/Tasks/remoteVCNpeering.htm (note)
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two statements below are correct with respect to adding secondary Virtual Network Interface Cards (VNICs) to an existing compute instance in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure? (Choose two.)
- A. The secondary VNIC is required to be in the same Virtual Cloud Network (VCN), but can be in different subnet, as the primary VNIC.
- B. The primary and secondary VNIC association can be in different virtual cloud networks (VCNs).
- C. You cannot assign an Ephemeral Public IP to a secondary VNIC.
- D. The primary and secondary VNIC association must be in the same availability domain.
- E. You can remove the primary VNIC after the secondary VNIC's attachment is complete.
“You can add secondary VNICs to an instance after it’s launched. Each secondary VNIC can be in a subnet in the same VCN as the primary VNIC, or in a different subnet that is either in the same VCN or a different one. However, all the VNICs must be in the same availability domain as the instance.”
NEW QUESTION 20
Which statement Is true about Data Guard implementation in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) bare metal and virtual machine database systems?
- A. Primary and standby databases must be in the same OCI region.
- B. Both database systems must be in the same compartment.
- C. Database systems need not be the same shape type (e.g, primary database can be a virtual machine, and standby database a bare metal shape, and vice versa).
- D. Primary and standby database versions and editions need not be Identical.
NEW QUESTION 21
You deployed an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) compute instance (VM.Standard2.16) to run a SQL database. After a few weeks, you need to increase disk performance by using NVMe disks but keeping the same number of CPUs. As a first step, you terminate the instance and preserve the boot volume.
What is the next step?
- A. Create a new instance using a VM.DenseIO2.16 shape using the preserved boot volume and move the SQL Database data to block volume
- B. Create a new instance using a VM.DenseIO2.8 shape using the preserved boot volume and move the SQL Database data to NVMe disks
- C. Create a new instance using a VM.Standard1.16 shape using the preserved boot volume and move the SQL Database data to NVMe disks
- D. Create a new instance using a VM.DenseIO2.16 shape using the preserved boot volume move the SQL Database data to NVMe disks
to Increase disk performance by using NVMe disks you can use Dense IO Shape also as the number of CPUs will not change so we should VM.DenseIO2.16
NEW QUESTION 22
As a solution architect, you are showcasing the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Object Storage feature about Object Versioning to a customer.
Which statement is true in regards to OCI Object Storage Versioning?
- A. Object versioning does not provide data protection against accidental or malicious object update,overwrite, or deletion.
- B. By default, object versioning is disabled on a bucket.
- C. A bucket that is versioning-enabled can have only and always will have a latest version of the object in the bucket.
- D. Objects are physically deleted from a bucket when versioning is enabled.
NEW QUESTION 23
Which five are the required parameters to launch an instance in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure? (Choose five.)
- A. subnet
- B. Availability Domain
- C. Virtual Cloud Network
- D. host name
- E. instance shape
- F. image operating system
- G. private IP address
NEW QUESTION 24
P.S. Easily pass 1z0-1072-20 Exam with 238 Q&As Dumps-hub.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Dumps-hub.com 1z0-1072-20 Dumps: https://www.dumps-hub.com/1z0-1072-20-dumps.html (238 New Questions)