Vivid of 1z0-1064 exam question materials and paper for Oracle certification for customers, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 1z0-1064 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Oracle Engagement Cloud 2021 Implementations Essentials exam Today!
Also have 1z0-1064 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
One of your service agents needs a new search filter on his Service Requests’ list page. How can the agent achieve this?
- A. Add fields from the advanced search functionality.
- B. Grant the agent Administrator permissions to add new search filters.
- C. Create a new search through the application composer.
- D. Create several personalized searches and create them to each other.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two statements are true regarding the Audit History tab of a Service Request?
- A. It is enabled by default.
- B. It is available only to authorized administrators.
- C. It is searchable by date range, username, event type, event severity, and event duration.
- D. It is exportable to Excel.
- E. It allows users to save searches for later reuse.
NEW QUESTION 3
You created two assignment rules for service requests using the Use Score option. For some service requests both rules return a result with the same total points.
What will be the expected result in the assignment of a queue for these service requests?
- A. An error will occur; no queue is assigned to the service request.
- B. The queue defined in the first evaluated rule is always assigned to the service request.
- C. The queue defined by default is the one assigned to the service request.
- D. The service request assignment will be unpredictable.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which statement is correct when describing the process of adding assignment rules from Service Setup?
- A. Use the “Manage Service Assignment Rules” task, access the appropriate rules sets, create new rule(s), add conditions and actions, save and publish.
- B. Use the “Manage Service Request Assignment Object” task, access and lock the appropriate objects, create new rule set(s), add conditions and actions, save and publish.
- C. Use the “Manage Service Assignment Rules” task, access and lock the appropriate rules sets, create new rule(s), add conditions and actions, save and close.
- D. Use the “Manage Service Request Assignment Object” task, access the applicable service requests, create and apply new rule set(s) to the service requests, add conditions and actions, save and close.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three steps are required to configure the system to send an email notification when a milestone has reached warning status?
- A. Add an extension column to the milestone object to hold the warning threshold value.
- B. Configure an analytics report showing milestones in warning status.
- C. Specify the warning threshold for the milestone in the standard coverages.
- D. Create standard text to be posted to the message thread.
- E. Configure the email template to be used for notification.
- F. Configure an object workflow action to send the email when the milestone status changes to warning.
NEW QUESTION 6
When creating localized Digital Customer Service applications, in which order would you perform the following steps?
1. Update the English message as needed for your DCS application.
2. Export the English language message bundle.
3. Translate the English message bundle to all desired languages.
4. Import translated message bundles.
- A. 1,3,2,4
- B. 3,2,4,1
- C. 2,4,3,1
- D. 1,2,3,4
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two options are true about reporting on milestones?
- A. Administrator-defined milestone data is not included in Analytics.
- B. No standard reports on milestones are provided.
- C. Milestone reporting is performed via the CRM Service Request Real-Time subject area.
- D. An as-delivered SLA Infolet shows near-overdue and overdue milestones.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three subobject functions are included in the REST API for Service Requests (SRs)?
- A. Update SR reference
- B. Update resource manager
- C. Delete activity
- D. Update resource member
- E. Delete message
NEW QUESTION 9
Milestones are a key component of Service Entitlements. Identify three correct options regarding milestones.
- A. Milestones are customizable by an administrator to include any number of organization-specific milestone types.
- B. Milestones are actions on a service request (SR) that must be completed by a specific time.
- C. Milestones can be one of four default types: ‘First Response’, ‘Second Response’, ‘Final Action’, and ‘Resolution’.
- D. Milestones can be configured to start, pause, or complete based on a complex expression with AND, OR, and parentheses.
- E. Milestones are commitments to handle SRs within certain timelines.
NEW QUESTION 10
You have been instructed to implement the “My Knowledge” page for your customer’s Engagement Cloud site.
Which is the correct first action in configuring “My Knowledge”?
- A. Use the task “Manage Administrator Profile Values”, search for the “Enable My Knowledge Menu for All Users” profile option, and activate it.
- B. Use the task “manage Administrator Profile Values”, search for the “Enable My Knowledge Menu for Service” profile option, and activate it.
- C. Use the task “Manage Service Request knowledge Profile Options”, search for the “SVC_ENABLE_KNOWLEDGE_PAGE_EXTERNAL_USERS” profile option, and set “Site” value to “Yes”.
- D. Use the task “Manage Service Request knowledge Profile Options”, search for the “SVC_ENABLE_ARTICLE_CREATION_EDITION” profile option, and set the “SITE” value to “Yes”.
- E. Use the task “Manage Administrator Profile Values”, search for the “Enable My Knowledge Menu for Help Desk” profile option, and activate it.
- F. Use the task “Manage Service Request knowledge Profile Options”, search for the “SVC_ENABLE_KNOWLEDGE_IN_SR” profile option, and set “SITE” value to “Yes”.
NEW QUESTION 11
You are starting a new Engagement Cloud project implementation, and one of your customer requirements is to share service request information through Oracle Social Network.
In which way can you enable the service requests to be shareable on Oracle Social Network?
- A. Setup and maintenance > Service > Setup > Productivity Tools > Manage Oracle Social Network Objects for Service
- B. Setup and maintenance > Service > Configuration and Security > Service Request > Manage Oracle Social Network Objects for Service
- C. Setup and maintenance > Sales > Service Request > Manage Oracle Social Network Objects
- D. Setup and maintenance > Service > Setup > Productivity Tools > Manage Custom Objects for Service
NEW QUESTION 12
Digital Customer Service application configuration settings in json.cfg include which four options?
- A. Default communication preferences
- B. Knowledge management language locales
- C. Default chat channel preferences
- D. Service request links
- E. Knowledge management article links
- F. Product and category filtering
- G. Default notification preferences
- H. Default timezone
NEW QUESTION 13
What three things should you perform to show product images in the Product Picker component in Digital Customer Service (DCS)?
- A. Add images as the product image will not be pulled from Engagement Cloud.
- B. Add the Product object to your DCS application.
- C. Add product ID(s) to the database component.
- D. Configure products groups and product items in Engagement Cloud.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two are required to publish a completed Digital Customer Service (DCS) application?
- A. a single “publish” action to complete the task
- B. nothing (DCS applications are always available to all users.)
- C. moving the application to Staging and subsequently to Production status
- D. system administrator approval
NEW QUESTION 15
Which option describes the automated page presentation for incoming calls?
- A. a feature that displays a caller-appropriate application page based on your customer’s native languagewhen you answer your phone
- B. a feature that displays a caller-appropriate application page based on a set of navigation rules defined for your customer when you answer your phone
- C. a feature that displays a detailed caller profile based on a customizable set of parameters defined for your customer when you answer your phone
- D. a feature that displays a detailed caller profile based on your customer’s country when you answer your phone
NEW QUESTION 16
Identify the sequence of steps you must follow to disable the Service Communication channels.
- A. Navigate to Setup and maintenance > Select the Service offering > Select setup at the Administration section > Click Change configuration > Click the pencil icon in the Features column for Service > Deselect all the options.
- B. Navigate to Setup and maintenance > Select the Service offering > Select setup at the Administration section > Click Change configuration > Select the “Disable” column in “Service entitlements”
- C. Navigate to Setup and maintenance > Select the Service offering > Select setup at the Administration section > Click Change configuration > Click the pencil icon in the Features column for Communication Channels > Deselect the “Communication” option.
- D. Navigate to Setup and maintenance > Select the Service offering > Select setup at the Administration section > Click Change configuration > Click the pencil icon in the Features column for Service > Deselect the “Communication Channels” option.
- E. Navigate to Setup and maintenance > Select the Service offering > Select setup at the Administration section > Click Change configuration > Deselect the “Enable” column in “Communication Channels”.
NEW QUESTION 17
Identify three considerations before starting the configuration of assignment rules to service requests.
- A. the attributes of queues to use as criteria for your rule assignments
- B. the candidates of service requests to use as criteria for your rule assignments
- C. the candidates of queues to use as criteria for your rule assignments
- D. the attributes of service requests to use as criteria for your rule assignments
- E. the rule sets you want to create and the rules to include in each rule set
NEW QUESTION 18
Your customer has warned you that non-English speakers are going to get access to articles but all your articles are written in English.
Which option allows the customer to address the problem, so that all users can get articles in their native language?
- A. Modify the original base locales of the articles to match the target language.
- B. Deploy the Auto-Translate option on existing articles and turn on the “auto-Translate new articles” feature.
- C. Enable new locales for the languages to be used and provision designated users to translate the articles.
- D. Diagnose the usage of the articles to eliminate all nonused documents to avoid unnecessary translations.
NEW QUESTION 19
You are creating a shared SmartText entry. Which option do you need to select to define a time period during which the entry is available to users?
- A. Time Period
- B. Duration
- C. Available
- D. Interval
- E. Start/Stop
NEW QUESTION 20
Your customer sells many kinds of specialized electronics equipment. When creating a service request (SR), an agent searches the product categories and chooses the appropriate type of equipment for that SR.
Identify three advantages of selecting the category correctly.
- A. The hierarchical structure of the categories helps to improve the service request classification.
- B. Categories determine the steps an agent must follow to close the service request.
- C. Categories facilitate the assignment of an agent to the service request.
- D. Categories improve the filtering of Knowledge articles that might contain a potential solution to the problem.
- E. Filter the selection of the product related to the service request, when filtering by a particular category.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two steps are needed to create a new business object in Digital Customer Service?
- A. Assign the new business object to a new component.
- B. Assign object access roles to an administrative user.
- C. Map a Visual Builder Cloud Service business object to the object API.
- D. Assign the new business object to a page.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two statements are true about system-to-system authentication between Digital Customer Service (DCS) and Oracle Engagement Cloud?
- A. It does not require matching passwords between Engagement Cloud and DCS.
- B. It is configured exclusively via the Engagement Cloud Security Console.
- C. It enables anonymous users to search the DCS knowledge base.
- D. It must be configured by a user signed in to the Oracle Visual Builder Cloud Service with a valid developer or administrator account.
NEW QUESTION 23
Your customer noticed that all incoming messages containing MIME attachments that are either text or HTML are not being received.
What is the problem?
- A. An administrator needs to set the profile option SVC_EMAIL_PROCESS_UNKNOWN_CUST to Y and schedule the process.
- B. The configured frequency to retrieve emails is too long.
- C. Incoming messages have a custom filter.
- D. Incorrect configuration of the inbound profile option: SVC_INBOUND_EMAIL_MAX_ATTACH_SIZE.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which three options are advantages of a structured approach to Knowledge Management as implemented in Engagement Cloud?
- A. Shared Across the Organization: The information is available to all users given they possess the right roles, and is used and reused by them to create solutions and solve problems for other users.
- B. In-Article Content Scanning: Knowledge Management is designed to process information inside the documents to categorize them into the corresponding products and categories to make searches more effective.
- C. Single point of maintenance: The Knowledge Base can be maintained easily as it is centralized.
- D. Multi-Language Capabilities: Users can create their articles in their native language and enableAuto-Translate to make it available to users from other regions with different languages without effort.
- E. Easy to Search: Knowledge Articles content and Service Request context can be used together to recommend the best Knowledge Articles to an agent.
NEW QUESTION 25
P.S. Dumpscollection now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-1064 dumps! All 1z0-1064 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/1z0-1064/ (76 New Questions)