We provide real 1z0-1057 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Oracle 1z0-1057 Exam quickly & easily. The 1z0-1057 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Oracle 1z0-1057 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 1z0-1057 exam.
Oracle 1z0-1057 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
What are three configuration items that you need to set up by using the Project Organizations functional area in Project Financial Management configurations? (Choose three.)
- A. Manage Project Unit Organizations
- B. Mange Business Unit
- C. Manage Project Organization Classifications
- D. Mange Project Types
- E. Manage Project Unit Options
NEW QUESTION 2
Identify the attribute of a project type that determines if expenditure items are billable, and the amount type to be used as the basis for transfer pricing. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. work type
- B. event type
- C. cost type
- D. expenditure type
Reference https://docs.oracle.com/cloud/latest/projectcs_gs/OAPFM/OAPFM1125361.htm#OAPFM1125277 (what’s a work type?)
In billing, you can use work types to classify work for the following purposes:
To determine the default billable status of expenditure items.
To classify cross-charge amounts into cost and revenue for cross-charge transactions.
Tip: To use work types to determine whether an expenditure item is billable you must set the profile option Work Type Derived for Expenditure Item to Yes.
When you create or import expenditure items, the default work type is inherited from the associated task. Tasks, in turn, inherit work type values from parent tasks and ultimately from the project. Project types determine the default work type value for projects and project templates.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three tools are available for accessing REST APIs?
- A. cURL
- B. Web Browser
- C. Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence
- D. Programming Language
Ref: https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/project-portfolio-management/18b/fapap/Use_cURL.html REST API = REpresentational State Transfer (REST) Application Programing Interface (API)
NEW QUESTION 4
Identify three correct statements about the integration of Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management and Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud. (Choose three.)
- A. Event completion flows from Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management to Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud.
- B. Billing events flow from Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management to Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud.
- C. Summarized actual quantity and cost flow from Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud to Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management.
- D. Projects and task definitions flow from Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud to Primavera P6Enterprise Project Portfolio Management.
- E. Project plans and progress flow from Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud to Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management.
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management and Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management: How They Work TogetherUse Oracle Fusion Project Integration Gateway to integrate Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management with Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management. The integration enables project accountants, project billing specialists, and executives to centrally perform project costing, billing, accounting, and executive reporting tasks in Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management while enabling each project manager to perform detailed project planning and scheduling in Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management.
Oracle Fusion Project Integration Gateway ensures data security, integrity, and efficiency by defining a set framework in which data is exported from and imported into Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management.
The following table and diagram provide an overview of the flow of information.
Information Type From Application To Application
Global integration information
Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Projects and task definition
Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Summarized project actual quantity and cost
Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Project plans and progress
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management
Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management Billing events
Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Event completion
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management
NEW QUESTION 5
You have closed the project accounting period with a warning, but you are unable to close the accounting period due to an error.
Identify two reasons for this problem. (Choose two.)
- A. The corresponding Oracle Payables Cloud accounting period has not been closed.
- B. Transactions entered in an integrated Oracle Cloud Application are accounted, but not yet transferred and imported into Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud.
- C. Pending burden summarization items have not been processed.
- D. Unaccounted transactions are not imported.
- E. Unaccounted transactions have not been swept to the next period.
NEW QUESTION 6
While opening an organization tree on the Manage Organization Trees page, you notice that the hierarchy status is displayed as Inactive. Identify the two reasons for the organization tree to be in Inactive status. ( Choose two.)
- A. You used Create Tree in the action menu.
- B. You used Create Tree Version in the action menu.
- C. You used View Tree Version in the action menu.
- D. You selected the Edit icon for opening the hierarchy.
- E. You opened the hierarchy by clicking the name.
NEW QUESTION 7
A project administrator is trying to assign a team member for a project but cannot find the person in the team member list on the Project Definition page. What is the reason for this problem? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. The employee is not assigned to the project-owning organization.
- B. The employee is not assigned with a supervisor.
- C. Project roles are not assigned in the project.
- D. The employee is not assigned to a department.
Why can't I find persons in the list of resources when I enter team members, planning resources, or person rate schedules?
You can't find persons in the list of resources when you enter team members, planning resources, or person rate schedules in the following situations:
The administrator didn't assign a department while creating users. Persons must have an active assignment and be assigned to a department in Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management before they can be added as team members or entered as resources on the planning resource breakdown structure or person rate schedule.
The resource isn't active in Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management because the current date is before the effective date of the resource. If you want to include persons who will start in the future, select the Include people with future-dated effective start dates option when you search for the person.
Persons assigned as project managers aren't active as of the project start date.
The assignment of the person is terminated, and an appropriate value isn't set for the number of days to display people with terminated assignments. You can set the profile value appropriately at the site profile level using the Specify Number of Days to Display People with Terminated Assignments task in the Setup and Maintenance work area.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three are true of what you can do in the Project Requirements work area?
- A. Create an implementation project.
- B. Organize backlog items by requirements.
- C. Create an execution project.
- D. Create project tasks for backlog items.
- E. Manage your list of backlog items.
Project Requirements: Explained
Requirements enable you to capture your business needs. If you manage projects using the Agile development methodology, you start by identifying the high-level requirements and decomposing them further to manage the completion of work on the requirement.
You use the Project Requirements work area to:
Organize backlog items by requirements
Manage your list of backlog items
Create project tasks for backlog items
NEW QUESTION 9
You want to create a few project roles so as to restrict access in the Project Financial Management work area to only the specific projects in which an employee is assigned as a team member. What are the two default project roles available to meet this requirement? (Choose two.)
- A. Project Executive- Security based on Project Hierarchy
- B. Project Accountant- Security based on BU for Assets, Expenditure BU for Costs and Contract BU for Revenue
- C. Project Manager- Security based on Project Assignment
- D. Project Billing Specialist- Security based on Contract BU
- E. Project Team Member- Security based on Project Assignment
NEW QUESTION 10
Which product offering enables non-exclusive relationships between multiple projects and tasks with contracts and contract lines? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Project Contract-based costing
- B. Project Contract-based billing
- C. Project Contract Collection Center
- D. Contract Team Connect
(Page 2) Flexible Contract-Based Billing
Traditional contract and billing systems enforce a rigid relationship between a project and a funding agreement, which can constrain project setup and execution. Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management provides a highly flexible approach to project contract-based billing via a non-exclusive
relationship between multiple projects and tasks with contracts and contract lines. This means that you will have full control over defining contracts, rates and limits, and when and how to recognize revenue and generate invoices while segregating the planning and execution of your projects.
NEW QUESTION 11
Your organization has been awarded a new contract based on which you are allowed to sell:
Items not tracked in inventory
Which contract structure would fulfill your requirement of item sales? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Create two contract lines with a line type each of “free-form, project-based buy agreement” and “bundle sell, project-based”.
- B. Create two contract lines with a line type each of “sell intent, free-form, project-based” and “sell intent, item, project-based”.
- C. Create two contract lines with a line type each of “product, project-based, sell agreement, standalone” and “sell intent, item, project-based”.
- D. Create two contract lines with a line type each of “sell intent, item, project-based’ and “subscription, project-based, sell”.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two privileges are assigned to the Project Plan Management duty in Security Reference Implementation? (Choose two.)
- A. Manage Project Plan Resource Assignment
- B. Transfer Project
- C. View Project Progress
- D. Allocate Project Expense
NEW QUESTION 13
In a Project Draft Invoice preview, quantity (hours) and unit price (bill rate) are shown as fields on the invoice.
Quantity and unit price are then used to calculate the line total, then the total price of the invoice. After the invoice is transferred or created in Receivables, the invoice detail has a quantity of 1, and a unit price equal to the line total. The detailed Unit Price/Quantity does not come through on the Receivables invoice.
Identify the correct statement about details in the receivables invoice. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. The project sends only the invoice header and invoice line description to Receivables, not the invoice distributions.
- B. The project sends the invoice header, invoice line description, and the invoice distributions to Receivables.
- C. The project sends only the invoice header to Receivables, not the invoice line description and distributions.
- D. The project sends the invoice line description and the invoice distributions to Receivables, but not the invoice header.
NEW QUESTION 14
You search for resources to fulfill a project resource request but are unable to proceed after receiving the following error message: “The search for resources cannot be completed because the project resource search index is not available. Contact your help desk.”
Identify the cause for this error message. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. The index is not in the process.
- B. The index has been built.
- C. The index is in the process of being updated.
- D. The most recent update of the index finished successfully.
NEW QUESTION 15
Select two correct statements about project classifications on a template. (Choose two.)
- A. Set Code is not required for a project class category in a project classification.
- B. Project Classification is a mandatory field on a project template.
- C. When a project is created from a template, the required project classifications must be entered.
- D. Project class category in a project classification must be associated with a Set Code.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two statements are true about the cross-charge method, Borrowed and Lent?
- A. This method creates accounting entries that move an amount equal to the transfer price between the provider and receiver organizations within a legal entity.
- B. Costs or revenue are shared based on transfer price rules with this method.
- C. You must set up the contract business unit to use this method.
- D. This method creates a formal internal invoice.
What's a borrowed and lent processing method?
A method of processing cross-charge transactions that generates accounting entries to share revenue or transfer costs from the provider organization to the receiver organization within a legal entity. An internal invoice isn' t created but costs or revenue are shared based on the transfer price rules. This method provides a financial view of the performance of an organization.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which five steps are required for the File-Based Data Import Integration option?
- A. Run Process to transfer data to interface tables.
- B. Install an Excel add-in.
- C. Upload the file to the server.
- D. Download an Excel template.
- E. Populate the spreadsheet with data and generate a CSV file.
- F. Import data into various applications.
NEW QUESTION 18
You have four resources in your organization: P, Q, R, and S. Resource P – Project or resource calendar is active.
Resource Q – Project resource request dates are within the project or resource calendar effective dates.
Resource R – Resource calendar is complex, it does not contain seven days, and it contains more than one pattern and shift.
Resource S – Number of working days within the requested date range is not zero on the project or resource calendar.
Identify the resource for whom Resource Availability Capacity Score will not be calculated. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. P
- B. Q
- C. R
- D. S
NEW QUESTION 19
You are now the project manager of a newly created implementation project. Which two items are not part of managing an implementation project?
- A. Assign tasks to various users who are responsible for managing setup data.
- B. Monitor the progress of completing setup tasks.
- C. Select the offering you want to implement.
- D. Generate a list of setup tasks.
- E. Enable optional functional areas and features by opting in.
NEW QUESTION 20
A consulting services company is currently working on a business transformation project for your client, which spans multiple years. At the first period close, the consulting services company has recognized revenue and the accounting entry created is:
Dr Unbilled Receivables 40,000 Cr Revenue 40,000
At the end of the period, the client is sent an associated bill. What would be the corresponding invoice accounting entry? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Dr Unearned Revenue 40,000Cr Accounts Receivables 40,000
- B. Dr Accounts Receivables 40,000Cr Unbilled Receivables 40,000
- C. Dr Accounts Receivables 40,000Cr Revenue 40,000
- D. Dr Unearned Revenue 40,000Cr Revenue 40,000
NEW QUESTION 21
While creating a new project template, you notice that a default Asset Cost Allocation method is being automatically associated. Identify the source setup from which the default value is being inherited. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. project classification
- B. project type
- C. project unit
- D. project organization
Asset Cost Allocation Methods
The asset cost allocation method determines how indirect or common costs incurred on a project are allocated to multiple assets.
You can specify an asset cost allocation method to enable Oracle Fusion Project Costing to automatically allocate unassigned asset lines and common costs across multiple assets. Unassigned asset lines typically occur when more than one asset is assigned to an asset grouping level.
Projects and project templates inherit a default asset cost allocation method from the associated project type. You can override the default at the project level. If you use capital events to allocate costs, then you can also override the asset cost allocation method at the event level
Asset Cost Allocation Methods
The following table describes the available asset cost allocation methods. Method
Basis of Cost Allocation
Number of units defined for each asset Current Cost
Construction-in-process (CIP) cost of each asset Estimated Cost
Estimated cost of each asset Standard Unit Cost
Combination of the standard unit cost and the number of units defined for each asset Spread Evenly
Equal allocation of cost to each asset
NEW QUESTION 22
You create a contract with two contract lines: Line 1 and Line 2. You create separate bill plans: A for contract Line 1 and B contract for Line 2, with a different bill set number (11 for Bill Plan A and 22 for Bill Plan B).
Then Bill Plan A is allocated against Project X – Task 10, and Bill Plan B is allocated against Project Y – Task 30.
Based on the preceding setup, you are generating invoices. Identify two correct statements about invoice generation in this scenario. (Choose two.)
- A. Both the contract lines create only a single invoice because they are using the same contract.
- B. Two invoices are created using the same contract.
- C. Bill set number drives the grouping of transactions.
- D. Invoice generation does not depend on bill pla
- E. The invoices are created based on the contract line.
What's a bill set?
Transactions originating from different bill plans with the same bill set number on a contract are included on the same invoice. If a contract has multiple bill plans and each have different values for the bill set, Oracle Fusion Project Billing creates a separate invoice for each bill plan
NEW QUESTION 23
As part of maintaining (importing new employees that were added last week) project enterprise labor resources in your organization, you submit the Maintain Project Enterprise Labor Resources process to create and update resources based on changes in HCM. You define maintenance conditions on the Manage Project Enterprise Labor Resource page to process both employees and contingent workers. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Pool Membership
- B. attributes that the project enterprise resources are assigned after creation
- C. Jobs
- D. Person Type
Manage Project Enterprise Labor Resource Maintenance Conditions
Project Enterprise Labor Resources: How They Are Automatically Created and Maintained
Run the Maintain Project Enterprise Labor Resources process to create resources, remove resource availability for staffing, and maintain the resource search index.
Settings That Affect the Maintain Project Enterprise Labor Resources Process
Create and maintain project enterprise labor resources by defining a set of conditions that specify the employees and contingent workers in Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM) to create as resources in Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management. Define the resource attribute values, such as the resource calendar and primary project role, to assign to the new resources.
The following table lists the criteria that you define for selecting HCM persons to create as project enterprise labor resources.
Selection Criteria Description Person type
Select the HCM person type for the process to use as criteria when selecting HCM persons to create as resources. Available person types are employees, contingent workers, or both employees and contingent workers.
Option to select people based on job
Select this option for the process to create resources for HCM persons with specific jobs.
Caution If you do not select job criteria for this condition, the process will create resources for all eligible people based only on the person type.
If you selected the option to select people based on job, then select the jobs for the process to use as HCM person selection criteria.
The following table lists the attributes for which you specify values to assign to resources that are created for the condition.
Resource Attribute Description
Option to manage resource availability and staffing
Select this option for resource managers to manage the availability and project staffing of resources who are created based on the condition. Resources who are managed in Oracle Fusion Project Resource Management are eligible to fulfill project resource requests.
Select the resource calendar for resources that are created based on the condition. The resource calendar defines the work schedule for project enterprise labor resources, and includes working days and hours and any exceptions, such as holidays.
Primary project role
Select the primary project role for resources that are created based on the condition. Project roles are maintained in Oracle Fusion Project Management.
Cost rate and currency
Enter the cost rate and currency for resources that are created based on the condition. Bill rate and currency
Enter the bill rate and currency for resources that are created based on the condition.
NEW QUESTION 24
P.S. Certshared now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-1057 dumps! All 1z0-1057 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certshared.com/exam/1z0-1057/ (91 New Questions)