Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 1z0-1053 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Oracle 1z0-1053 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Oracle 1z0-1053 exam. Latest Oracle 1z0-1053 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Oracle 1z0-1053 Brain Dumps First.
Also have 1z0-1053 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
An employee logs in from employee self-service and navigates to the benefits section. However, the employee is unable to find the desired plan in the benefits section. Which two are possible reasons the plan does not appear:
- A. No life event is detected.
- B. No option is available for the plan for enrollment.
- C. No unrestricted event is available for the employee.
- D. The employee is not eligible for the enrollment.
NEW QUESTION 2
Your customer wants to create a new XX BeWell Medical Plan for the upcoming plan year 2018. What two steps must you perform as an administrator to stop existing participant enrollments and prevent new enrollments?
- A. Edit the new plan with session effective date as January l of the upcoming plan year 7018, and the status as Pending.
- B. Create the new plan with session effective date as January 1 of the current year 2017. and the status as Active,
- C. Edit the new plan with session effective date as January 1 of the upcoming plan year 2018, and the status as Active.
- D. Edit the new plan with session effective date as January of the current plan year 2017, and the status as Active.
- E. Create the new plan with session effective date as January 1 of the current year 2017, and the status as Pending.
NEW QUESTION 3
Can you define overspending of a budget pool in flex credit shell plans?
- A. Yes, you can define it in the spending options.
- B. Yes, you can define it in the standard rates.
- C. Yes, you can define it as per the flex credit formula.
- D. No, you do not have a place holder.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which benefit object must be created prior to creating an option?
- A. Rate
- B. Plan Type
- C. Plan
- D. Coverage
NEW QUESTION 5
Which object is NOT included in benefit export?
- A. Eligibility profile
- B. Program configuration
- C. Plan not in program configuration
- D. Element input values
NEW QUESTION 6
A company offers its employees a choice of four plans within a health insurance plan type. However, the company wants to compulsorily enroll an employee into one plan.
What must the minimum and maximum plan limit be set at Plan Type level?
- A. Min = 1, Max - 1
- B. Min = 1, Max = 2
- C. Min = 0, Max = 1
- D. Min = 0, Max = 0
NEW QUESTION 7
A single Life Event can have multiple uses. Which two statements about the usage of Life events are TRUE?
- A. Each occurrence of the life event causes participation evaluation processing to reconsider the plan's availability for a program.
- B. The amount of deduction from employee pay check for enrollment is varied based on a life event.
- C. Each occurrence of the life event causes participation evaluation processing to reconsider the person's eligibility for the object.
- D. Life events affect benefits processing for a participant.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three areas contain tasks to prepare for an open enrollment period?
- A. Person Management work area
- B. Plan Configuration work area
- C. Evaluation and Reporting work areas
- D. Payroll Calculation work area
- E. Enrollment and My Information work areas
NEW QUESTION 9
Can you change the column text of primary and secondary rates on the Benefit self-service page?
- A. No, a change option is not available in the Configure Grouping Display task.
- B. Yes, a change option is available in the Enrollment Configuration task.
- C. Yes, a change option is available in the Configure Grouping Display task.
- D. No, a change option is available in the Configure Grouping Display task, but it doesn't allow a text change.
NEW QUESTION 10
XX Life insurance plan has two options: Option 1 enrolls a dependent of age 21 or above and Option 2 enrolls a dependent aged 18 or less.
How do you define a benefit configuration for these two options?
- A. Create two derived factors, one with age as 21 or above and a second with age 18 or les
- B. Create an eligibility profile and configure these two derived factors under the eligibility profil
- C. Then attach the eligibility profile to XX Life Insurance Plan
- D. Create one derived facto
- E. Create an eligibility profile and configure the derived factor under the eligibility profil
- F. Then attach the eligibility profile to XX Life Insurance plan at Option 1, and then attach the same eligibility profile at Option 2.
- G. Create one derived facto
- H. Create an eligibility profile and configure the derived factor under theeligibility profil
- I. Then attach the eligibility profile to XX Life Insurance Plan.
- J. Create two eligibility profile
- K. One with age as 21 or above and a second with age 18 or les
- L. Then attach these eligibility profiles to XX Life Insurance Plan.
NEW QUESTION 11
The company has the following two plans:
1. Life Insurance Plan with Option 1: Employee only and Option 2: Employee Plus Family
2. Medical Insurance Plan with Option 1: Employee only. Option 2: Employee Plus Spouse, and Option 3: Employee Plus Spouse Plus Child
The company wants to automatically enroll salaried employees into Medical Insurance Option 3: Employee plus Spouse plus Child, if the employee has enrolled into Life Insurance Plan Option 2: Employee Plus family.
Which is the correct configuration for this scenario?
- A. Configure the eligibility profile with parameter Person Type > Employee and Employment tab > Salaried or Hourly as Salaried and attach this to both the plans.
- B. Configure the eligibility profile with parameter - Person Type > Employee and Employment tab > Salaried or Hourly as Salarie
- C. Related coverage > Eligible for another plan and attach this to both the plans..
- D. Configure the eligibility profile with parameter- Employment tab > Salaried or Hourly as Salaried and attach this to both the plans.
- E. Configure the eligibility profile with parameter - Personal > Person Type > Employee and Employment tab > Salaried
- F. Hourly as Salaried" Related coverage > Eligible in another option in plan and attach this to both the plans.
NEW QUESTION 12
An organization has a requirement to restrict Beneficiary Distributions to a percentage with a maximum of 100%. However, the distribution should be in multiples of 10.
Which statement about this requirement is true?
- A. This requirement can be achieved through customization only.
- B. This requirement can be completely achieved with configuration only.
- C. This requirement cannot be achieved with configurations, and would require custom Fast Formula.
- D. This requirement cannot be achieved in the current system offerings.
NEW QUESTION 13
An organization has a scheduled open period for Life Insurance plan from January 1st to the 31st. The important dates defined while configuring the scheduled open life event are:
1) Enrollment Period Start Date - January 1, 201/
2) Enrollment Period End Date - January 31, 2017
3) Assign Defaults Date - January 31, 2017
4) Assigned Life Event Date - January 15, 2017
5) Coverage Start Date - Latest of elections, event or notified
The batch process to assign the open life event was run effective December 28, 2016. An employee makes an election on January 22, 2017.
What is the coverage start date for this employee?
- A. January 15, 2017
- B. December 28, 2016
- C. January 31, 2017
- D. January 22, 2017
NEW QUESTION 14
A benefits administrator processed an enrollment for one employee, and manually added the life event "XYZ" as of August 1, 2016. Since there were two more life events in the detected phase as of August 15, 2016, the benefits administrator clicked "Collapse Life Event". Upon processing the life event tab, the benefits administrator received an error saying two or more life events were in the detected phase.
Why did the collapsing rule fail?
- A. The number of proximity days was specified as 20.
- B. The number of proximity days was specified as 0.
- C. The life event had expired.
- D. The number of proximity days was specified as 15.
NEW QUESTION 15
Your customer wants its employees to submit signed hard copies of confirmation while managing benefits online from Benefits Self-Set vice.
How do you accomplish this requirement?
- A. Select Display Signature in the Confirmation section while managing Benefits Self-Service configuration.
- B. Confirm that the correct self-service category is selected on the Configure Plan Type Grouping Display page for administrators.
- C. Select the same administrator category on the Edit Plan Type page while managing Benefits Self-Service configuration.
- D. Confirm that the correct self-service category is selected on the Configure Plan Type Grouping Display page.
- E. Select Display Signature in the Confirmation section while managing Enrollment Authorizations.
NEW QUESTION 16
When you add an open scheduled event to a program of plans not in the program, what is the significance or the Assigned Life Event Date?
- A. It is the effective date of the open event and the date on which eligibility is evaluated.
- B. It is the date on which default benefits assignments are made.
- C. It Is the last day of the open enrollment period.
- D. It is the first day of the open enrollment period.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which is NOT a derived factor type?
- A. Hours Worked
- B. Full-Time Equivalent
- C. Compensation
- D. Grade
NEW QUESTION 18
The reinstatement rule enables you to restore elections during which two events?
- A. The open event was backed out by the administrator from the Benefits Service Center.
- B. The intervening life event activated the open event.
- C. An intervening life event backed out the open event.
- D. The open event was accidentally backed out.
NEW QUESTION 19
Can you upload student and disability status for multiple persons at one time?
- A. Yes, it can be accomplished through a benefit administrator task.
- B. Yes, it can be accomplished by creating a benefit group.
- C. Yes, it can be accomplished through the spreadsheet loader.
- D. No, this option isn't available.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which statement about configuring Designation Requirements is true?
- A. A Designation Requirement can be configured for a plan with no option.
- B. A plan must have multiple options for Designation Requirement to be configured.
- C. A plan must have the waive option for Designation Requirement to be configured.
- D. A Designation Requirement cannot be configured for a plan with no option.
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Thedumpscentre.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-1053 dumps! All 1z0-1053 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/1z0-1053-dumps/ (60 New Questions)