Simulation of 1z0-1048 actual exam materials and testing software for Oracle certification for IT examinee, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 1z0-1048 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Oracle Time and Labor Cloud 2019 Implementation Essentials exam Today!
Free 1z0-1048 Demo Online For Oracle Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are updating your team schedule in order to publish it. However, you notice that the first day of the week is Monday when it should be Sunday. What is the reason for this?
- A. The first day of week is set as Monday in both places: the repeating period and your scheduler profile.
- B. The first day of the week is defaulted to Monday in the Planned and Published Schedules.
- C. The first day of the week is set as Monday in the repeating period.
- D. The first day of the week is set as Monday in your scheduler profile.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two statements are true?
- A. Time Card Approval Period can be less than the Time Card Period.
- B. Time Card Approval Period must be a multiple of the Time Card period.
- C. Time Card Approval Period is defined in the Time Consumer Set.
- D. Time Card approval period must be the same as the Time Card period.
NEW QUESTION 3
The Time and Labor Manager of an organization needs to search, edit, and enter time for employees. What feature should they be given access to?
- A. Timekeeper for Managers
- B. Set-up Manager Work Area
- C. Time Work Area for Workers
- D. Time Management Work Area
- E. Calendar Entry for Workers
NEW QUESTION 4
When should you execute the Time and Labor – Generate Data Dictionary Time Attributes process if you are implementing only Oracle Project Costing?
- A. Every day
- B. When new projects and tasks are created for use in Time and Labor
- C. Never; not required to run the Generate Data Dictionary Time Attributes process when implementing Oracle Project Costing
- D. Always before accessing the Manage Time Entry Layout Components setup task
- E. When implementing Time and Labor for the first time
NEW QUESTION 5
Your customer requires three people to approve time cards before they are regarded as approved and can be transferred to payroll.
What is the first step to accomplish this?
- A. Use the Manage Approval Groups for Human Capital Management task in Setup and Maintenance.
- B. This can’t be done as Time and Labor supports multiple approves for Projects Time Cards only.
- C. Use the Manage Approval Groups for Time and Labor task in Setup and Maintenance.
- D. This can’t be done as Time and Labor supports one approver only.
- E. Define an HCM group containing the appropriate people and specify this group in the worker’s Time processing Profile.
NEW QUESTION 6
You need to create an HCM group of workers that have the same value stored in their People Group field. How should you define the HCM group?
- A. Select a delivered value set in the Group Eligibility section.
- B. Select a specific People Group Segment in the Group Eligibility section on the page,
- C. Select a People Group from the list of Additional Employment Attributes in the Group Eligibility section.
- D. This cannot be done.
- E. Define a customer-defined value set and select from the Include Group section on the page.
NEW QUESTION 7
Your customer needs to define a bi-weekly time card period but calculates overtime on a weekly period. How should you configure this?
- A. You define a bi-weekly repeating period with time card usage and a weekly repeating period with overtime usage and associate them with a layout set.
- B. You cannot define a time card period that is different from the overtime period.
- C. You define a bi-weekly repeating period with time card usage and a weekly repeating period with overtime usage and associate them with the worker time processing profile.
- D. You define a bi-weekly repeating period with time card usage and a weekly repeating period with overtime usage and associate them with the worker time entry profile.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement is true about the business processes that Oracle HCM Cloud Time and Labor provides?
- A. Data entry clerks can key in batches of paper time cards and submit the batch.
- B. Workers can create more than one time card for a given period.
- C. Time cards can be created for a monthly period.
- D. Workers can enter time against the various projects that they have worked on.
- E. Managers have the ability to create time cards from templates.
NEW QUESTION 9
You want to enable a contingent worker to view, edit, and create time cards for all workers in your organization in the US.
- A. You need to give the contingent worker the Data Role that has been created for US managers, the job role for Time and Labor Employee, and the Duty Role for Time Card Entry.
- B. You need to give the contingent worker the Data Role that has been created for US workers, the job role for Contingent Worker Manager, and the Duty Role for Time Card Entry.
- C. Contingent workers cannot be enabled to act as Time and Labor Managers.
- D. You need to give the contingent worker the Data Role that has been created for US workers, the job role for Time and Labor Manager, and the Duty Role for Time Card Management.
NEW QUESTION 10
Managers need to highlight the overtime periods while reviewing their time cards. How should you configure this?
- A. You use personalization to enable the option.
- B. Select the Enable option to highlight overtime periods in the time review layout.
- C. Select the Enable option to highlight overtime periods in the time entry layout.
- D. No configuration needed
NEW QUESTION 11
While configuring a time calculation rule template, what rule classification options are available the sub-type purpose of the template?
- A. Distribution Rule, Shift Premium, Threshold, Weekly Premium, Work Time Directive, Variance
- B. Distribution Rule, Meal or Break, Rounding, Shift Premium, Threshold, Weekly Premium
- C. Distribution Rule, Meal or Break, Shift Premium, Threshold, Weekly Premium, Variance
- D. Distribution Rule, Meal or Break, Rounding, Shift Premium, Threshold, Work Time Directive
NEW QUESTION 12
Your customer identifies grades as 01, 02, 03, 04, and 05, with 05 being the most senior. You need to apply the same Time Processing Profile (TPP) to everyone below grade 04.
How should you do this?
- A. Add the TPP name to the definition of the grade.
- B. When creating the TPP, add the grades that will receive that TPP to the definition.
- C. Create a group using an evaluation criteria of Grade Equal To 01, Grade Equal to 02, or Grade Equal to03, and attach that group to the TPP.
- D. Create a group using an evaluation criteria of Grade Less Than 04 and attach that group to the TPP.
- E. Write a Fast Formula which, when executed, would return all employees in grades 01 to 03, and attach that to the TPP definition.
NEW QUESTION 13
A rule used in the production environment is delivering incorrect results. It was determined that the formula and template were correct, but the rule input and output parameters were not set up with the correct values.
Which option describes, at a high level, how should you resolve the issue?
- A. Set the WFM Administrator Profile Value: HWM_ALLOW_RULE_EDITS to “Yes”. Delete the incorrect rule from the rule se
- B. From the Manage Time Repository Rules task, select the incorrect rule and select Actions – Edit Deployed Rul
- C. Correct the input and output value
- D. Re-add the corrected rule to the rule set using the appropriate edit option
- E. Resubmit the incorrect time cards.
- F. Set the WFM Administrator Profile Value: HWM_ALLOW_RULE_EDITS to “Yes”. Edit the deployedRule to correct the input and output value
- G. Resubmit the incorrect time cards.
- H. Delete the incorrect rule from the rule se
- I. From the Manage Time Repository Rules task, select the incorrect rule and select Actions – Edit Deployed Rul
- J. Correct the input and output value
- K. Re-add the corrected rule to the rule set using the appropriate edit option
- L. Resubmit the incorrect time cards.
- M. Duplicate the incorrect Rule, and correct input and output values in the new rul
- N. Update the rule set using the appropriate edit options to use the new rul
- O. Resubmit the incorrect time cards.
NEW QUESTION 14
A senior system designer has asked you to create time consumer sets for both Project Costing and Project Execution Management by using the delivered time category of All Projects Entries and for time to be transferred only when approved. How should you achieve this?
- A. This cannot be done because although All Projects Entries can be used for the time category, time cards can be transferred to Project Execution Management only when they are submitted.
- B. You would modify the delivered All Projects Entries time category to contain only absence entries and use this in both time consumer set
- C. Transferring only on approval is the default behavior for both time consumers.
- D. This cannot be done because only absence entries can be transferred to Project Execution Management and time cards transferred to Project Execution Management are transferred when they are submitted.
- E. This cannot be done because although the time consumer set can be configured to transfer time cards to Project Execution Management only when approved, the time category of All Projects Entries cannot be used.
NEW QUESTION 15
How should you enable population of the Supplier Device Event list of values in mappings?
- A. By defining a value set to list the supplier events
- B. By defining the value of the supplier in the TCD suppliers lookup first, and then the values of the supplier events in the TCD Supplier Events lookup
- C. By defining the values in the TCD Supplier Events lookup only
- D. By doing nothin
- E. The list of events is defaulted with one In event and one Out event.
NEW QUESTION 16
When a worker’s rules are not executing as expected, where should you check first to ensure that the rules are properly assigned to the worker?
- A. the Manage Setup Profiles task
- B. the Manage Time Consumer Set task
- C. the Manage Time Entry Layout Component task
- D. the Manage Time Layout Sets task
NEW QUESTION 17
A company using T&L for payroll not projects has multiple locations close together and workers can work in more than one location each day. They need to identify on their time card which location they worked in for each part of the day.
How should you implement this to minimize the size of the time card and ensure accuracy?
- A. Use Daily Details to record the locatio
- B. Multiple locations on the same day would be entered as multiple daily details.
- C. Use a multi attribute time card field to combine the location information with the time type information so the user can select the correct combination.
- D. Use the Entry Level details capability to create a layout with Location as a daily detail.
- E. Add a Location field to the time card matrix and allow the users to enter each location as a new line.
NEW QUESTION 18
The time collection device was not working for an hour and several employees missed reporting their “Out” time. How can you create an “Out” event for these employees?
- A. The only way to accomplish this is to create a new entry from the time collection device, using the edit event options.
- B. From the Time Management Work Area, navigate to the Manage Time Events page to generate time events.
- C. From the Time Management Work Area, navigate to the Manage Time Events page to update the workers’ entries.
- D. From the Time Management Work Area, navigate to the Manage Time Cards page to update the workers’ time events.
- E. Navigate to the Web Clock pag
- F. As the Time and Labor Administrator, select Change Worker and Time from the Actions men
- G. Make the correct entries for each worker.
NEW QUESTION 19
Your customer has asked you to enable a group of workers to change any entered, saved, or submitted time cards up to five days before the current date.
Where should you enable this access in the system?
- A. This is not possible.
- B. You would use the Manage Time Layout Sets task to configure when workers can create, view, edit, and delete time cards.
- C. You would use the Manage Repeating Time Periods task to configure when workers can create, view, edit, and delete time cards.
- D. You would use the Manage Worker Time Entry Profiles task to configure when workers can create, view, edit, and delete time cards.
NEW QUESTION 20
How should you define a new, single attribute time card field with a new data source for the Project Costing Task time attribute that is dependent on the Project Costing Project value selected?
- A. Define the new time card field as an independent time card field using a properly defined table value set as the new data source.
- B. Define the new time card filed as a dependent time card field, using the new data source with a properly defined table value set with the independent time card fields as the required Project Costing – Expenditure Type time attribute.
- C. Define the new time card field by entering the correct parameters when running the Generate Time Card Fields process.
- D. Only the delivered Project Costing Task time card field may be used in Cloud Time and Labor.
- E. Define the new Task time card filed as a dependent time card filed using the new data source with a properly defined table value set, defined using the Dependent Field Definition page for the independent Project Costing – Projects Time Card Field.
NEW QUESTION 21
Your client wants to minimize the validation rules that execute against a time card and only under certain circumstances they want certain validation rules, if required, to display validation messages.
Which option will accomplish your customer’s goals?
- A. Create a new validation formula/template and rule that accesses HCM data to only execute if certain HR data exists for the worker and processes the validation logic on the time entrie
- B. Place the rule that uses the formula in a rule set and assign the rule set using an appropriate profile.
- C. Place the validation rules in a rule set, assigning a properly formatted time category on the same rows in the rule se
- D. Assign the rule set to the workers using an appropriate profile.
- E. Create a new formula/template and rule that uses an input parameter to check for certain values defined in the rule using a time category input paramete
- F. When present, complete execution of the rul
- G. Place the rule that uses the formula in a rule set and assign the rule set using an appropriate profile.
- H. Create a formula that incorporates program logic to check for certain time card entries and, when present, execute the validation rul
- I. Create the new template and rul
- J. Place the rule that uses the formula in a rule set and assign the rule set using an appropriate profile.
NEW QUESTION 22
Your customer wants to customize time card layouts for managers and workers, so that a manager’s layout displays and allows the override of default pay rates, but worker’s layout displays it as read-only.
Which statement is correct about customizing the time card layout sets?
- A. Edit the manager layout first so that the worker layout inherits the edits, which you can then revise as required.
- B. Manager layout doesn’t inherit any worker layout edits.
- C. Edit the worker layout first so that the manager layout inherits the edits, which you can then revise as required.
- D. The worker layout automatically inherits any manager layout edits.
NEW QUESTION 23
How should you remove email notifications from the Time card Workflow if it has been set up for auto approvals?
- A. Go into BPM, and select the “no email notifications” check box on the TimecardApproval task.
- B. Go into BPM, edit the TimecardApproval task and the TimecardApprovalFYI task, and remove the notification sent to Assignee when task is completed and/or in Error.
- C. This is not possible.
- D. Go into BPM, remove each individual from the approval email notification list.
NEW QUESTION 24
You are setting up a scheduler profile for a manager, but you cannot find this manager in the Group Manager list.
What are three reasons for this?
- A. This manager is not identified as a Line Manager in his HR record.
- B. This manager’s hire date is later than the scheduler profile effective start date.
- C. You didn’t run the Refresh Manager Hierarchy job.
- D. This manager doesn’t have the Time and Labor Manager role.
The Refresh Manager Hierarchy process populates the denormalized manager hierarchy table when person records are migrated from other applications. Otherwise, whenever a change is made to a person's manager hierarchy, the change is reflected automatically in the denormalized manager hierarchy table. However, by running the Refresh Manager Hierarchy process in addition to these automatic individual updates, you can ensure that the denormalized manager hierarchy is as accurate as possible. Refresh Manager Hierarchy processes all types of manager hierarchies.
NEW QUESTION 25
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-1048 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/1z0-1048-dumps.html (New 83 Q&As Version)