Act now and download your today! Do not waste time for the worthless tutorials. Download with real questions and answers and begin to learn with a classic professional.
Free demo questions for Oracle 1z0-1023 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two statements are true in regard to using the Enterprise Structures Configurator?
- A. It allows you to create your Enterprise, Business Units, and Warehouses in a single step.
- B. It creates the chart of accounts.
- C. You cannot modify the recommendation from the too
- D. You must do it after you perform the initial configuration.
- E. The guided interview-based process helps you set up the enterprise with best practices.
- F. It recommends job and position structure
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three types of Jurisdictions should be considered while designing the Enterprise Structure?
- A. Local Jurisdiction
- B. Identifying Jurisdiction
- C. Labor Jurisdiction
- D. Obligatory Jurisdiction
- E. Income Tax Jurisdiction
- F. Transaction Tax Jurisdiction
Explanation: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E51367_01/commonops_gs/FAESC/F1004343AN109HYPERLINK "https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E51367_01/commonops_gs/FAESC/F1004343AN10971.htm#FAESC100 4343"71.htm#FAESC1004343
Jurisdiction is a physical territory such as a group of countries, country, state, county, or parish where a particular piece of legislation applies. French Labor Law, Singapore Transactions Tax Law, and US Income Tax Laws are examples of particular legislation that apply to legal entities operating in different countries' jurisdictions. Judicial authority may be exercised within a jurisdiction.
Types of jurisdictions are: Identifying Jurisdiction Income Tax Jurisdiction Transaction Tax Jurisdiction
NEW QUESTION 3
You face a supply request exception due to some reason. You realize that you need to make some changes to the Manage Supply Request Exceptions page.
Which action will you perform?
- A. The supply request cannot be update
- B. The only way is to resolve the error in the source application and resubmit the request.
- C. Update the supply request and submit i
- D. The errors will be resolved automatically.
- E. Update the supply request and make sure errors are resolved before resubmitting it.
- F. The Supply request can be updated using a third-party application onl
Explanation: https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/supply-chain-management/r13-update18a/fauco/manage- HYPERLINK "https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/supply-chain-management/r13- update18a/fauco/manage-supply-request-exceptions.html#FAUCO2039523"supply-requestexceptions. html#FAUCO2039523
NEW QUESTION 4
A user is performing a material return transaction against excess stock in an Inventory organization; however, the user fails to select the Physical Material Return Required check box.
- A. Shipment lines are created.
- B. It is considered as accounting-only return.
- C. A transfer order line remains open.
- D. Stock is reserve
Explanation: https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/supply-chain-managemHYPERLINK "https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/supply-chain-management/r13-update17d/famli/scmcloud- using-receiving.pdf"ent/r13-update17d/famli/scm-cloud-using-receiving.pdf
Physical Material Return The Physical Material Return Required check box displays on the Return Lines user interface. If you deselect this field, the return is considered an accounting only return. If you select this field, transactions are created for the physical return of the material. For returns that do not require physical return of material, shipment lines and reservations are not created. The transfer order line is set to a status of closed automatically, and the application does not update the shipped or received quantity. You can use the transfer order document for tax, accounting, and audit trail purposes. For returns that require physical return of material, shipment lines and reservations are created. You can pick, pack, and ship physical material returns.
NEW QUESTION 5
Your company has multiple inventory organizations where goods are transferred internally. A user has created a new organization but the new organization is unavailable when creating an interorganization transfer.
What is the missing setup?
- A. The source and destination organization doesn't belong to the same legal entity.
- B. Inventory organization data access for users is not set up.
- C. The destination organization transfer type is In Transit.
- D. Interorganization Parameters are not set up between the organizations.
NEW QUESTION 6
A third-party Service equipment is used for various purposes in a manufacturing facility and needs to be overhauled once a year. This equipment is charged based on its consumption without a project dependency.
At this point, it should be transferred out to the vendor's warehouse for maintenance and then returned back in the future depending upon the requirement.
The material stock transfer should happen with an offline approval and with an account alias as a logical reference.
What is the ideal way to handle this process?
- A. Subinventory Transfer
- B. Transfer Order
- C. Move Request
- D. Miscellaneous Transaction
- E. Requisitions
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three applications originate a buy request that is received by supply chain orchestration?
- A. Inventory
- B. Accounts Payable
- C. Order Management
- D. Purchasing
- E. Planning
- F. Self Service Procurement
NEW QUESTION 8
As part of implementing Oracle Cloud for your customer, you defined multiple Business Units. The customer wants you to define an Inventory Organization that is associated with all the business units and not just one particular business unit.
How do you achieve this?
- A. Leave the Management Business Unit field blank in the Inventory Organization definition.
- B. It is not possible to define an Inventory Organization that is associated with more than one business unit.
- C. Leave the Profit Center Business Unit field blank in the Inventory Organization definition.
- D. Define the Inventory Organization without associating it with any locatio
NEW QUESTION 9
Your customer decides to implement Cloud Procurement and Inventory. While discussing with your customer, you come to know that they have a business that spans across multiple locations and they have warehouses situated across USA and Canada.
1. All their procurement, payables, and distribution activities take place from USA.
2. They have a central warehouse in USA and after the goods are delivered to this warehouse, they are distributed across multiple additional warehouses. The warehouses are managed separately from the requisitioning units.
3. For requesting material they have two units. One located in USA that monitors the current stock. They are responsible for creating requisition for any material shortage in USA. they have another location in Canada for requesting material. Which setup fulfills this scenario?
- A. BU1: USA - as procurement business unit (BU) BU2: Canada - as requisitioning business unitBU3: USA - as requisitioning business unitDefine Service provider relationship where Canada procurement business unit serves as procurement and payables service provider for only Canada requisitioning Business Unit
- B. BU1: USA - as procurement and requisitioning Business Unit (BU) BU2: Canada - as requisitioning Business UnitDefine Service provider relationship where Canada procurement business unit serves as procurement and payables service provider for Canada Requisitioning Business Unit
- C. BU1: USA - as procurement business unit (BU) BU2: Canada - as requisitioning business unit BU3: USA - as requisitioning business unitDefine Service provider relationship where USA procurement business unit serves as procurement and payables service provider for both Canada and USA requisitioning Business Units
- D. BU1: USA - as procurement business unit (BU) BU2: Canada - as requisitioning business unit BU3: USA - as requisitioning business unitDefine Service provider relationship where USA procurement business unit serves as procurement and payables service provider for only Canada requisitioning Business Unit
NEW QUESTION 10
You have an organization that runs both its domestic and international business from the same offices. However, the organization does not want the domestic side of the business to be able to transact on the International side, even though they are selling the same material.
How do you configure your enterprise to meet this requirement?
- A. Use data access security to separate what each customer can control.
- B. Set up the domestic and International businesses as separate projects.
- C. Set up the domestic and International businesses as separate cost centers.
- D. Set up the domestic and International businesses as separate operating units.
- E. Set up the domestic and International businesses as separate business units.6
NEW QUESTION 11
The Applications Development Framework Desktop Integration (ADFdi) user interface is supported in Oracle Fusion Receiving, Inventory Management, and Shipping products.
Identify four ADFdi user interfaces that are supported.
- A. Manage Shipment Message Interface
- B. Manage Lot/Serial Interface
- C. Manage Inventory Transaction Correction in Spreadsheet
- D. Review Count Interface Records
- E. Review Receipts Interface
- F. Upload ASN or ASBN
NEW QUESTION 12
Your customer has a requirement across their 10 warehouses, each with different users. They would like that whenever a warehouse user logs in, their default warehouse should net populated.
How will you achieve this?
- A. Set the profile option INV_DEFAULT_WHSE_ID at user level for each user.
- B. Set the profile option INV_DEFAULT_ORG_ID at site level.
- C. Set the profile option INV_DEFAULT_ORG_ID at user level for each user.
- D. Set the profile option INV_DF.FAULT_WHSE_ID at role level (different roles for different warehouses).
- E. Set the profile option INV_DEFAULT_ORG_ID at role level for each role (different roles for different warehouses).
- F. Set the profile option INV_DEFAULT_WHSE_ID at site leve
NEW QUESTION 13
You have orders that were due for shipping last week, but as of now they have not been shipped. Which dashboard should you check at the end of the day to determine which orders have been shipped?
- A. Past Due, Not Completed
- B. Past Due Shipments
- C. Due Today, Not Completed
- D. Past Due, Completed Today
- E. Orders Completed in Full
NEW QUESTION 14
Your organization has lot controlled and nonlot controlled material and stores all defective material in a subinventory called "Defect." The organization does not want defective material to be available for reservations or for subsequent shipping to customers.
Which option satisfies this requirement?
- A. Tag the lot as defective product.
- B. Assign the lot a material status that disallows reservations and allows subinventory transfers and issues to scrap.
- C. Put a hold on the lot.
- D. Disallow all inventory transactions for the subinventory "Defect".
- E. Assign the subinventory a material status that disallows reservations and Allows subinventory transfers and issues to scrap.
NEW QUESTION 15
Your customer has two warehouses (Inventory organizations) located in two different regions. They have a consigned agreement in place with the supplier. Your customer requests that whenever consumption advice is created, it should be created separately for each inventory organization. What setup is required to achieve this requirement?
- A. This cannot be achieved because only one common consumption advice is created regardless of other parameters.
- B. Set Consumption Advice Summary in Consignment Agreement to "All Organizations with items".
- C. Set Consumption Advice Summary in Consignment Agreement to "Organization".
- D. Set Consumption Advice Summary in Consignment Agreement to "All Organizations".
NEW QUESTION 16
Identify the availability type that is applicable for the item quantities maintained in a unit of measure different from the primary unit of measure and is available for various transactions.
- A. On Hand
- B. Secondary On-hand Quantity
- C. available
- D. Reserved
- E. Secondary Available Quantity
P.S. Certshared now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-1023 dumps! All 1z0-1023 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certshared.com/exam/1z0-1023/ (75 New Questions)