Cause all that matters here is passing the Oracle 1z0-1010 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 1z0-1010 Oracle Talent Management Cloud 2021 Implementation Essentials exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Examcollection 1z0-1010 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Oracle 1z0-1010 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Goal Management enables you to print worker goals. What are the two provided output formats? (Choose two.)
- A. rtf
- B. xls
- C. pdf
- D. html
- E. doc
- F. dat
NEW QUESTION 2
One of the workers reporting to you is appearing in the holding are A. Identify three possible reasons for the worker to be in the holding are A. (Choose three.)
- A. The box in which the worker should appear has multiple ratings mapped to it, resulting in the worker being placed in the holding area.
- B. The worker joined the organization after the talent review meeting was scheduled.
- C. Theworker was not rated before the talent review meeting.
- D. The worker has been placed in the holding area by you during the talent review meeting.
- E. The performance rating model that is used to assess the worker’s overall performance rating differed from the performance rating model selected on the talent review configuration template.
NEW QUESTION 3
Where do reviewers create and manage notes for their direct and indirect reports for a Talent Review Meeting?
- A. Manage Notes and Tasks page
- B. Show Details dialog box
- C. Talent Review Dashboard
- D. Prepare Review Content page
NEW QUESTION 4
When a manager is terminated, how will you reassign the performance document and the corresponding tasks of his or her reports to the new manager?
- A. New managers can assign tasks in the performancedocument to themselves.
- B. The worker must reassign the new manager to their performance document.
- C. The performance documents are automatically reassigned to the report’s new manager.
- D. A new performance document has to be created for the report whosemanager has been terminated and it has to be assigned to his or her new manager.
- E. The new manager can be made responsible for the tasks associated with the performance document by using the Transfer Performance Document function.
NEW QUESTION 5
An organization owner creates an organization goal and publishes the goal, while assigning the goal to specific individuals in the organization.
Which three statements are true about workers and their goals in the organization? (Choose three.)
- A. Workers can remove the alignment to the organization goal.
- B. If the organization owner deletes the goal, the corresponding worker goals will be deleted.
- C. Workers who are assigned the goal can delete the goal.
- D. Workers who create their own goals from the published goal can delete the goal.
- E. Workers can cancel the goal before they start working on it.
- F. Workers goals created from the published goal are automatically aligned to the published goa
NEW QUESTION 6
A Human Resources Manager informs the Human Resources Specialist that an Incumbent Succession Plan needs to be updated. The Human Resources Specialist is unable to find the Incumbent Succession Plan.
What is the cause of this?
- A. The Human Resources Specialist is not the owner of the Succession Plan even though the privacy of the plan is Public.
- B. The Human Resources Specialist is one of the owners of the Succession Plan; however, the data role of the Human Resource Specialist doesn’t allow him to search for the employee in person management search.
- C. The Human Resources Specialist is one of the owners of the Succession Plan; however, theprivacy of the plan is Private.
- D. The Human Resources Specialist is not the owner of the Succession Plan even though the data role of the Human Resource Specialist allows him to search for the employee in person management search.
NEW QUESTION 7
You are implementing Oracle Performance Management Cloud with the requirements that during performance evaluation, a manager should be able to allocate rewards to direct reports and also be able to promote them.
How do you meet these requirements?
- A. Configure the performance document sections to include rewards and promotions.
- B. In the performance process flow setup, include the tasks Allocate Rewards and Manage Promotions.
- C. Recommend that the client perform those tasks outside the performance evaluation process in compensation management.
- D. Include the Allocate Rewards subtask in the process flow, but handle promotions separatelyin core HR.
- E. Include the Manager Promotions task in the process flow, but handle rewards separately in compensation management.
NEW QUESTION 8
Your customer would like two performance templates. They would like to have a Level 1 approval in one performance template, and no approval in another performance template.
How should you set this up?
- A. Create two process flows for the two differentperformance template
- B. Then configure the performance template with approval required for one of the templates.
- C. Create twoperformance templates and attach these to different process flows where the approval taskcould be defined.
- D. Create two performance documents and attach these with different performance document
- E. At the performance document level, the approval level could be defined.
- F. This is not possible at Performance Management configuration leve
- G. Changes could be made in the BPM work list to implement this requirement.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement is true regarding the timing of questionnaire creation?
- A. You can create aquestionnaire without creating a template firs
- B. Afterthe questionnaire is created, you cannot edit the configuration settings in the questionnaire.
- C. You must first create the templat
- D. You can then edit the configuration settings in thequestionnaire that were inherited from the template.
- E. You can createaquestionnaire without creating a template first and edit the configuration settings in the questionnaire.
- F. When you create aquestionnaire from a template, you cannot edit the configuration settings in the questionnaire that were inherited from the template.
- G. You can create aquestionnaire with or without creating a template firs
NEW QUESTION 10
HR Specialist 1 and HR Specialist 2 are Human Resource Specialists. Manager A is the Line Manager of HR Specialist 2. HR Specialist 1 is the owner of a succession plan and HR Specialist 2 is the coowner of the same succession plan. There are five candidates specified for the Succession Plan.
While HR Specialist 1 can view all the five candidates, HR Specialist 2 can only view three of the five candidates.
What is the cause of this?
- A. Out of the five candidates, one candidate isHR Specialist 2 and the other is Manager A.
- B. HR Specialist 1has restricted the access to some of the candidates in the succession plan using the restrict access feature of the Succession Plan.
- C. Co-owners of a Succession Plan always have access to less number of candidates since they are not owners.
- D. HRSpecialist 2’s data security doesn’t allow him to view the two candidates since the two candidates fall outside the data scope of HR Specialist 2’s role.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which are the two guidelines to follow when creating a questionnaire template or questionnaire? (Choose two.)
- A. Make sure that thequestionnaire template is fully configured because questionnaires created based on a template cannot override template settings.
- B. Disregard specific regional or international laws or customs because any question may be asked in any country jurisdiction.
- C. Format basic information – Make it easier to categorize and control access.
- D. Determine the intended participant for thequestionnaire – Is the questionnaire for a widespread audience or specific group?
NEW QUESTION 12
You need to mass-assign goals that exist in the goal library. The requirements are as follows:
- Performance goals A1, A2, and A3 should be assigned to Manager 1’s direct reports.
- Development goals B1, B2, and B3 should be assigned to Manager 2’s direct reports. Which option accomplishes these requirements?
- A. The organization owner should add goals A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, and B3 so they can be accessible as organization goals.
- B. Manager 1 adds goalsA1, A2, and A3 and Manager 2 adds goals B1, B2, and B3 to their direct reports’ performance documents.
- C. The HR Specialist selects goals from the goal library, andthen assigns them to the appropriate population.
- D. Manager 1 and Manager 2 shares goalsA1, A2, and A3 and B1, B2, and B3 with direct reports, respectively.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two statements are true for each type of questionnaire questions? (Choose two.)
- A. You may configure specific responses, but you cannot select the presentation method to determine how the response appears.
- B. Forthe single select question type, the possible responses can be configured only to appear as radio buttions.
- C. For the single select question type, you can specify that the possible responses appear either in a single select choice list or as radio buttions.
- D. You may configure specific responses and select the presentation method to determine how the response appears.
- E. For the single select question type, the possible responses can be configured only to appear in a single select choice list.
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the maximum number of section types that you can configure in a performance template to meet the requirements of a semiannual evaluation of a company and what are the section types?
- A. five; profile content to rate worker competencies, goals to rate worker goals, overall summary, worker final feedback, and peer review
- B. three; profile content to rate worker competencies, goals to rate worker goals, and rating model for risk and impactof loss
- C. two; rating model for risk and impact of loss, and overall summary to provide the overall rating of the worker or manager
- D. three; HR Specialist final feedback along with rating, overall summary region, and profile content to rate worker’s riskof loss
- E. four; worker and peer final feedback, manager review, HR review, and profile content to assess career preferences
- F. five; goals to rate worker goals, overall summary, worker final feedback, manager final feedback, and profile content to rate worker competencies
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two statements are true regarding a performance template section? (Choose two.)
- A. The Profile Content section can be both rated and weighted.
- B. The Goals section can be weighted but not rated.
- C. The Worker Final Feedback section canbe rated and weighted.
- D. The Manager Final Feedback section can be rated and weighted.
- E. The Overall Summary section can be rated but not weighte
NEW QUESTION 16
The head of the Human Resources department informs the Human Resource Specialist that the UK Head of Sales position, for which the current incumbent is Employee 1, is a key position in the organization and they must plan the successors for the position irrespective of the incumbent to the position.
What should the Human Resource Specialist do?
- A. Create a Job Succession Plan for the Head of Sales job.
- B. Create a Job Family Succession Plan for the Sales job family.
- C. Create a Job Profile Succession Plan for the Sales job profile.
- D. Create a Position Succession Plan for the UK Head of Sales position.
- E. Create an Incumbent Succession Plan for Employee 1.
NEW QUESTION 17
Your customer wants Project Managers to evaluate employees on Competencies but not on Goals when both Goals and Competencies are present in the performance document.
How should you achieve this?
- A. This could be achieved only by using the Matrix Manager Role; the role could be attached to the Performance template competency section.
- B. Create a project manager security role with data access restricted to competency profile type.
- C. Attach a security profile with only competency profile type access to the Matrix manager performance role.
- D. Create a project manager performance role and attach it to the competency and overall rating section.
NEW QUESTION 18
A company uses the band method for the overall summary, sum method for the goals section, and average method for the competencies section with rating points. For an employee, the score for the competencies section is 50, and the score for the goals section is 20. The table shows the rating point ranges set up for the overall section rating model to assign the rating level for the overall rating. What is the overall rating of the employee?
- A. E
- B. D
- C. C
- D. B
- E. A
NEW QUESTION 19
You are implementing Oracle Goal Management for a midsize company.
Your customer wants to add goals from a legacy application. These goals need to be available to all workers, managers, and organization owners.
Identify two ways to satisfy these requirements. (Choose two.)
- A. Add goals to the goal library.
- B. Add the goals as an organizational owner.
- C. Upload goals into the goallibrary by using an application-generated spreadsheet.
- D. Add goals to a goal pla
NEW QUESTION 20
Your customer wants a list of items that managers should consider doing when creating their goals, so that subordinates can create goals that align with or support their managers’ goals.
Select two options that should be included in the training materials for managers to satisfy this requirement. (Choose two.)
- A. aligning goals
- B. assigning goals
- C. sharing Performance Goals
- D. publishing Performance Goals
- E. sharing Organization Goals
- F. publishing Organization Goals
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two options are available in the Section Order field on the Create Questionnaire Template Contents page when creating questionnaire template? (Choose two.)
- A. Random
- B. Sequential
- C. Ascending
- D. Descending
- E. Manual
NEW QUESTION 22
P.S. Easily pass 1z0-1010 Exam with 70 Q&As Downloadfreepdf.net Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Downloadfreepdf.net 1z0-1010 Dumps: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/1z0-1010-pdf-download.html (70 New Questions)