Master the 1z0-1007 Oracle Procurement Cloud 2021 Implementation Essentials content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Pass4sure 1z0-1007 exams. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 1z0-1007 questions in our Oracle 1z0-1007 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Oracle 1z0-1007 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Oracle 1z0-1007 braindumps and pass your exam.
Free 1z0-1007 Demo Online For Oracle Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
During Oracle Procurement Cloud implementation, one of the requirements of the customer is to capture the revision history of Purchase Orders when ‘notes to receiver’ is entered or updated as part of a Change Order. Identify the setup that needs to be performed in order to capture change history when a user updates ‘notes to receiver’ as part of the Change Order.
- A. Update the attribute ‘notes to receiver’ in the Change Order template for the Purchase Order.
- B. Update the attribute ‘notes to receiver’ in ‘Configure Requisitioning Business Function’ for the requisitioning Business Unit.
- C. Update the attribute ‘notes to receiver’ in ‘Common Payables and Procurement Options’ for the procurement Business Unit.
- D. Update the attribute ‘notes to receiver’ in supplier site assignment for the supplier sit
NEW QUESTION 2
During a Procurement Contract implementation, a customer would like to set up approvals for procurement contract documents. The customer has four departments and any contract needs to be approved by all the four department users.
Identify the configuration to fulfill this requirement.
- A. Set up one approval group and include the four department users with voting regime as consensus.
- B. Set up one approval group and include the four department users with voting regime as first responder wins.
- C. Set up employee supervisor hierarchy for all four department users and add them to an approval group.
- D. Set up user group for the four departments and set up individual rules for the four department users.
NEW QUESTION 3
While creating a Purchase Order, you observe that the system is defaulting Net 30 as the payment term instead of the intended payment term Net 15.
Identify two ways to achieve the desired defaulting.
- A. Update Net 15 in procurement options and leave the payment term blank for this supplier at all levels.
- B. Update Net 15 in procurement options and Net 30 for the supplier site.
- C. Set Net 30 for the supplier site and leave the payment term blank in procurement options.
- D. Set Net 15 for the supplier sit
NEW QUESTION 4
An organization has been receiving incomplete Supplier Profile Data during the supplier onboarding and qualification process.
Identify the way to ensure that the required Supplier Profile data is entered by a supplier during the qualification process.
- A. Create an initiative with questions Responder Type is internal.
- B. Create an initiative with questions classified by Standards Organization.
- C. Create an initiative with questions classified by Subject.
- D. Create an initiative with questions mapped to supplier attribute
NEW QUESTION 5
Identify two correct statements about Local area and Contextual areas in the common UI Shell.
- A. Local area can drive the contents of the regional area and the contextual area.
- B. Contextual area can drive the contents of the local area.
- C. Contextual area provides quick access to tools that support business process.
- D. Local area includes components that directly affect the Contextual area.
- E. Local area is the main work area and typically contains the transaction for
NEW QUESTION 6
Your customer has requested you to set up a Procurement Business Unit to serve the procurement needs of various Requisitioning Business Units. How would you set up the Shared Procurement model in Oracle Procurement Cloud?
- A. by setting up a Service Provider relationship in the Business Unit setup
- B. by settings up the Default Procurement BU in the Requisitioning Business Function
- C. by setting up a Procurement Business Unit and a Requisitioning Business Unit in the Functional Setup Manager
- D. by providing a default Business Unit in the Procurement Agent setup
NEW QUESTION 7
You have the following business requirements while configuring applications with related roles:
- When creating an implementation project, you want to see the list of Offering and Functional Areas that are configured for the project.
- You want to identify which stage are all Offerings and Functional Areas in. Identify two setups that fulfill these requirements.
- A. You should have an IT Security role in order to fulfill these requirements.
- B. You should select the “Enable for Implementation” check box to specify the Options.
- C. Although the Offering configuration can be changed any time, the changes will influence any of the existing implementation task lists.
- D. You should change the Provisioned to “No” to specify the Offering that you want to choose while create an implementation project.
- E. After implementation tasks, you should set the status to “In Progress” or “Implemented”.
NEW QUESTION 8
Your customer has three Business Units, of which two are requisitioning Business Units and one is a Procurement Business Unit. They want to define each document number based on document type and business unit combination in Oracle Procurement Cloud.
Which Functional Setup Manager task can be used to accomplish these requirements?
- A. Manage Common Options for Payables and Procurement
- B. Manage Procurement Document Numbering
- C. Configure Procurement Business Function
- D. Configure Requisitioning Business Function
NEW QUESTION 9
Identify three profile options that are used to configure Self Service Procurement.
- A. POR_DISPLAY_CATEGORY_ITEM_COUNT
- B. PO_PRC_AGENT_CATEGORY_ASSIGNMENT
- C. POR_DISPLAY_EMBEDDED_ANALYTICS
- D. POR_SEARCH_RESULTS_SKIN
- E. PO_DOC_BUILDER_DEFAULT_DOC_TYPE
NEW QUESTION 10
Your customer has the following business requirements in the Procurement business area:
- Intercompany transactions need to be defined between the Requisition Business Units and the Procurement Business Unit.
- Simplify your catalog administration with the catalog superstore.
- Qualify and assess suppliers to support supplier programs, compliance, and sourcing award decisions.
Identify the three product offerings of Oracle Procurement Cloud that fulfill the above requirements.
- A. Purchasing
- B. Sourcing
- C. Procurement Contract
- D. Self Service Procurement
- E. Supplier Qualification
- F. Supplier Portal
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three business users can submit a new supplier request?
- A. Category Manager
- B. Supplier Administrator
- C. Catalog Administrator
- D. Warehouse Manager
- E. Self-Service Procurement user
NEW QUESTION 12
During the User acceptance testing of your Cloud Procurement implementation, a user has created a purchase order and is trying to submit the purchase order for approval. On clicking Submit, the user
gets a “Funds check failed” error. Identify the cause of this error.
- A. Funds are insufficient and budget type is “Absolute”.
- B. Funds are insufficient and budget type is “Track”.
- C. Funds are insufficient and budget type is “Advisory”.
- D. Funds are available but the approver is not set up as “Budget Manager” for the selected budget for the business unit.
NEW QUESTION 13
Your customer has the following approval hierarchy:
- Role: Employee; Document: Purchase Requisition; Approval Limit:$3500
- Role: Manager; Document: Purchase Requisition; Approval Limit:$6700
- Role: Senior Manager; Document: Purchase Requisition; Approval Limit:$12000
Purchase Order requisitions are set up with an approval method of Employee-Supervisor hierarchy and a Forward method of Direct. “Can Change Forward-To” is set to No. An employee has created a purchase requisition with a total amount of $8200, and wants the manager to review the requisition electronically before it is approved. How can this requirement be fulfilled?
- A. Advise the employee to have the manager review the requisition via the requisition summary form before submitting the requisition for approval.
- B. Advise the manager to have the senior manager forward the requisition back to the employee before approving.
- C. Advise the employee to print the requisition, scan it into an email, and then email it to the manager.
- D. Advise the employee to change the Forward-To on the requisition to the manage
NEW QUESTION 14
An automobile parts manufacturer has decided to implement only the Cloud Purchasing product from the Oracle Procurement Cloud pillar. Which setup component will not be required for this implementation?
- A. Procurement Agents
- B. Procurement Business Function
- C. Document Styles
- D. Negotiation template
- E. Purchasing Line Types
NEW QUESTION 15
You gave the Procurement Catalog Administrator role to a buyer of the business unit “BU1” but when the buyer is trying to define a catalog in “Select and define catalog”, the buyer is unable to find “BU1” in the “Procurement BU” list of values. (Choose two.)
Identify the reason for this.
- A. The “Local Catalog administrator BU1” data role is not assigned to the buyer.
- B. The “Procurement Catalog Administrator BU1” data role is not assigned to the buyer.
- C. The “Manage Catalog content” action is not enabled for the buyer in the Procurement Agent page.
- D. The “Catalog Management” business function is not enabled for BU1.
NEW QUESTION 16
On completion of a Negotiation Award using a negotiation template, you are trying to create a purchasing document and system provides you the option to create a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) only, whereas you expected to get an option to create a Contact Purchase Agreement (CPA). Identify the reason for this.
- A. The negotiation outcome is defined as ‘Blanket Purchase Agreement’ in the negotiation template.
- B. The Business Function for the associated Business Unit is ‘Requisition Only’ and did not allow Purchase Agreement Generation.
- C. The negotiation outcome is defined as ‘Contract Purchase Agreement’ in the negotiation template.
- D. The Profile Option PO_PRC_AGENT_CATEGORY_ASSIGNMENT is set to the current use
NEW QUESTION 17
Identify two fields whose tolerance levels are ignored when data is entered while creating receipts using Enforce Blind Receiving.
- A. Receiving Quantity
- B. Waybill
- C. UOM
- D. Receiving Date
- E. Packing Slip
NEW QUESTION 18
When creating a non-catalog requisition, a requester checks the ‘New Supplier’ checkbox. By checking this checkbox, the user is _____.
- A. required to execute an ESS (Enterprise Scheduler Service) job to initiate the supplier registration process
- B. suggesting a possible new supplier that requires further action by the Buyer and the Supplier Administrator
- C. triggering an automated process to create a new supplier
- D. triggering an automated process to intimate a new supplier to register with the user’s company
NEW QUESTION 19
An organization has initiated a campaign for energy conservation and wants all its suppliers to declare their carbon emissions. The Qualification manager is asked to create an initiative to collect the information and the certificates from suppliers.
Identify the method to create a qualification area without any defined outcome for this requirement.
- A. Create questions, but do not select “Response required” and “Critical question”. Create and add questions to a qualification area.
- B. Create questions, but do not select “Response required”. Create and add questions to a qualification area, but do not select the “Information only” check box.
- C. Create question
- D. Create and add the questions to a qualification area and select the “Information only” check box.
- E. Create question
- F. Create and add the questions to a qualification area, but do not select the “Information only” check box.
NEW QUESTION 20
Identify two profile options that are required to configure Punchout Catalogs in Self Service Procurement.
- A. PO_DOC_BUILDER_DEFAULT_DOC_TYPE
- B. PORT_DISPLAY_EMBEDDED_ANALYTICS
- C. PO_DEFAULT_PRC_BU
- D. POR_PROXY_SERVER_NAME
- E. POR_PROXY_SERVER_PORT
NEW QUESTION 21
Identify two tasks that can be performed in the Functional Setup Manager by a customer when configuring setup data.
- A. importing and exporting data between instances
- B. configuring Oracle Cloud Applications to match business needs
- C. collecting data to populate the order orchestration and planning data repository
- D. setting up and maintaining data by means of the Manage Admin menu
NEW QUESTION 22
Your customer is implementing Oracle Procurement Cloud applications with multiple Requisition Business Units. Each Business Unit has employees who need the ability to create requisitions. The customer does not want all employees in the organization to be able to create requisitions using the self-service application; however, they should be able to search for information (for example, contact details) relating to other employees.
To restrict certain employees from being able to create requisitions, identify the inherited role that must be removed from the seeded Employee role.
- A. Procurement Administrator
- B. Employee
- C. Procurement Preparer
- D. Contingent Worker
- E. Procurement Requester
NEW QUESTION 23
What two setups are required to implement and enable abstracts with negotiations? (Choose two.)
- A. Create the configure negotiation Abstract Listing page
- B. Create a negotiation style that supports abstracts
- C. Create the negotiation controls to support abstracts
- D. Enable the suppliers to view the Abstract Listing page
- E. Create the abstract controls for the negotiation
NEW QUESTION 24
Your category manager wants to have the ability to conduct forward auctions in the Sourcing Cloud to liquidate excess inventory. What feature should be enabled to allow this?
- A. Capture Forward Auction Negotiations
- B. Consolidate Negotiation Lines on Purchase Order
- C. Sourcing Programs
- D. Manage Seller Negotiations
- E. Define Default Line Attributes in Negotiations
NEW QUESTION 25
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-1007 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certshared 1z0-1007 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certshared.com/exam/1z0-1007/ (90 Q&As Dumps)