It is more faster and easier to pass the Oracle 1z0-1003-20 exam by using Breathing Oracle Oracle Field Service Cloud Service 2020 Implementation Essentials questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Far out 1z0-1003-20 Exam and find the same core area 1z0-1003-20 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Oracle 1z0-1003-20 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Your customer has received some complaints about certain resources, and that information has been recorded within their CRM system.
They want to pass this information along when activities are booked and sent to OFSC, so that it can be used as a routing constraint for any of their customer-facing Activity Types.
Which standard Activity Type features must be enabled to support this requirement?
- A. "Allow creation in buckets" and "Allow move between resources"
- B. "Allow to create from incoming interface" and "Support of preferred resources"
- C. "Allow to create from incoming interface" and "Allow move between resources"
- D. "Allow Mass Activities" and "Support of preferred resources"
NEW QUESTION 2
The "Activity has not been started X minutes after ETA" display warning is set to 10 minutes. An activity's ETA is 9:00, the current time is 9:20 and the activity has not yet been started. Which warning will take place as a result of that configuration setting?
- A. The activity turns red and a Resource Tree warning appears.
- B. The activity turns red, a Resource Tree warning appears, and a message scenario is launched (if configured).
- C. The activity turns red
- D. A Resource Tree warning appears and a message scenario is launched (if configured).
NEW QUESTION 3
Your customer wants routing to estimate accurate travel times from their resources' home locations to their first activities of the day when making automated assignments.
What two configurations are required to be in place to support this requirement?
- A. Resource's "Start location" must be assigned for each weekday that routing should assign resource work.
- B. Resource's Home Zone Center must be assigned for each weekday routing should assign that resource work.
- C. Resource's "Start location" must be configured as a shared location at the resource's parent level in the resource tree.
- D. The resource type setting "Working time includes travel to first activity" must be selected.
NEW QUESTION 4
Your customer has enabled "Calculate activity duration using statistics" with a "Default duration' of 48 minutes for a new Activity Type called TV Upgrade.
Your customer has created a new TV Upgrade activity with a manually set 30-minute duration. Which statement is true regarding the estimated duration for this new TV Upgrade activity?
- A. The activity duration is set as 30 minutes when no learned statistics are available.
- B. The activity duration is set as 30 minutes.
- C. The activity duration is set as 30 minutes when learned statistics are available.
- D. The activity duration is set as 48 minutes.
- E. The activity duration is set as 48 minutes when no learned statistics are available.
- F. The activity duration is set as 48 minutes when learned statistics are available
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two statements are correct regarding Delivery Windows in Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC)?
- A. Delivery Windows are calculated for all Activity Types by default.
- B. Delivery Windows are enabled per Resource Type calculations.
- C. Delivery Windows are configurable by size and granularity by Activity Type.
- D. Delivery Windows are configurable by size and granularity as a global setting in OFSC.
- E. Delivery Windows are enabled and calculated per Activity Type configurations.
NEW QUESTION 6
Your customer noticed a message that sometimes appears when they are moving activities between resources. The message reads “Soft skill mismatch” and the customer wants it changed to read “Resource does not meet Preferable work skill level”.
Which option fulfills that requirement?
- A. From the Glossary, update the wording for the "Soft skill mismatch' entry within the "Move Activity Result' category.
- B. From My Display, enable "Show Placeholder IDs', then turn the Glossary Editor o
- C. When the original message appears when moving an activity, click the ID of the message and modify it to the new terminology.
- D. From the Glossary, update the wording for the "Soft skill mismatch' entry within the "Move Activity to Resource Alert' category.
- E. From the Glossary, update the wording for the "Soft skill mismatch' entry within the "Activity Warning' category.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two settings are required to ensure that the "Not activated on time" alert is shown in the GUI for a resource in the system?
- A. Configure the "Route has not been started XX minutes after the start time of resource work day" Alert setting.
- B. Create a resource filter that has an "Activated contains Activated" condition.
- C. Create a "Not activated on time" action link on the resource's Activate Queue.
- D. Create a "Route is not activated" launch condition in Message Scenarios.
- E. Select the "Enable 'Not activated in time” alert and trigger" within the Resource Type features of that resource.
NEW QUESTION 8
Your customer does not want to manage work zone assignments for each individual technician resource because all technicians can work in the same areas without bias or preference.
Which two options fulfill that customer requirement?
- A. Assign all work zones at the parent level in the Resource Tree.
- B. Create a single work zone with no work zone keys and assign it to all resources
- C. Deselect "work zone support" in Business Rules to disable routing consideration of zones entirely.
- D. Deselect "work zone support" in the routing plan configuration screen for all routing plans.
- E. Create a single work zone group, with all zones included in the group, and assign it to the highest level in the resource tree.
NEW QUESTION 9
You created an event subscription via the Core API and it returned a page identifier of "170322-439 0" along with the subscription ID.
However, when you run a subsequent "Get Events" request using that subscription ID and same page identifier, the following is returned within the JSON-formatted response:
What is a valid reason why the "items" parameter is empty?
- A. The Core API "Business Events" parameter is set to "hidden" within the Application being used for API authentication.
- B. There are no new subscription events as of the specified page identifier.
- C. The Core API "Collaboration Events" parameter is set to "hidden" within the Application being used for API authentication.
- D. No relevant events were specified within the body of the request
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two statements are true regarding filter functionality within OFSC?
- A. Filters can be created where only certain User Types can see and interact with them.
- B. Filters can be used in conjunction with activities, resources, and inventory.
- C. If an activity filter has two conditions, then an activity must meet at least one of the conditions in order to be filtered.
- D. After a filter has been created and saved, you cannot change the entity to which it is associated.
NEW QUESTION 11
A scheduler has created center-points for the technicians located in a regional office.
The requirement is for these technicians to predominantly stay strictly within the 5-mile radius when receiving Job assignments.
Which configuration puts the most restrictions on the radius for the technicians?
- A. Home zone radius = 5 miles with overstep weight 4
- B. Home zone radius = 5 miles with overstep weight 9999
- C. Home zone radius = 5 miles with overstep weight 2000
- D. Home zone radius = 5 miles with overstep weight 600
NEW QUESTION 12
A customer has a few back office workers that need to be able to move certain activities to field technicians regardless of whether those technicians have the corresponding work skills that the jobs require or not.
Which configuration option ensures that those workers have the ability to override potential work skill mismatches when moving activities to field technicians?
- A. Enable the 'Ignore work zones / work skills mismatch on activity moves' feature for the Activity Type(s) that require the override ability.
- B. Enable the 'Ignore work zones / work skills mismatch on activity moves' feature for the Resource Type(s) that those back office workers are assigned.
- C. Enable the 'Ignore work zones / work skills mismatch on activity moves' feature for the User Type (s) that those back office workers are assigned.
- D. Enable the 'Ignore work zones / work skills mismatch on activity moves' feature for the Resource Type(s) of the field technicians to which the activities could be moved.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two customer requirements are solved using work skills?
- A. Activity assignments result in the least amount of travel time possible.
- B. Field resources are assigned certain activities based on the level of tenure they have at the company.
- C. Activity assignments do not result in overtime.
- D. Activities that have building access restrictions are only routed to resources that have access to the building.
NEW QUESTION 14
What configuration is required in order for users to view "Nearby activities" from the Activity List in Mobility?
- A. Set a "Nearby Radius" distance from the Business Rules screen.
- B. Add a "Nearby Activities" action to the Activity List screen context for Core Manage.
- C. Select "Nearby Activities" from the Business Rules screen.
- D. Add a "Nearby Activities" action to the Activity List screen context for Mobility.
NEW QUESTION 15
A customer wants to add or update multiple activities from a single API call from their middleware. Which two options are viable and support the requirement?
- A. Core REST API "activities" request
- B. Inbound SOAP API "update_activity" command
- C. Core REST API "activities/custom-actions/bulkUpdate" request
- D. Inbound SOAP API "add_activity" command
NEW QUESTION 16
Your customer has enabled the setting 'Personalize the estimation of activity duration' for a given Resource Type.
What is the consequence of this setting for resources of that type?
- A. It ensures that all new resources of this type will have the same duration ratios based on the company-level duration estimations.
- B. It ensures that the same activity durations for resources of this type will be applied to all Activity Types.
- C. It ensures that activity durations recorded for resources of this Resource Type will not be applied to company-level estimations.
- D. It permits the ability to set duration ratios based on the company-level duration estimations for new resources of this type.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which three configurations will enable booking to automatically close?
- A. specific work zones at designated times, based on intersections of capacity categories and booking intervals, set for either the same day or from 1-5 days earlier
- B. specific work zones at designated times, based on booking intervals including All Day intervals, set for either the same day or from 1-5 days earlier
- C. specific booking intervals at designated times, set for either the same day or from 1-5 days earlier
- D. specific capacity intervals at designated times, set for either the same day or from 1-5 days earlier
- E. specific work zones at designated times, based on intersections of capacity categories and time slots, set for either the same day or from 1-5 days earlier
NEW QUESTION 18
100% Valid and Newest Version 1z0-1003-20 Questions & Answers shared by Dumpscollection.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/1z0-1003-20/ (New 132 Q&As)