We provide real 1z0-1003-20 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Oracle 1z0-1003-20 Exam quickly & easily. The 1z0-1003-20 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Oracle 1z0-1003-20 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 1z0-1003-20 exam.
Free 1z0-1003-20 Demo Online For Oracle Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Your customer wants to integrate OFSC with Oracle Knowledge Advanced Cloud.
What are the two main steps that must be taken as part of the integration process to allow Oracle Knowledge Advanced Cloud content to be accessed from the OFSC application?
- A. The administrator or web developer must configure the Service Portal to display the Oracle Knowledge Advanced features.
- B. The administrator must configure the Oracle Knowledge access settings in OFSC.
- C. The administrator or web developer must configure the Oracle Service Cloud Customer Portal to use the appropriate pages and widgets for displaying Oracle Knowledge Advanced features in the OFSC user interface.
- D. Field personnel must be assigned Service Cloud access via the Service Portal interface.
- E. The administrator or web developer must configure an OIC platform instance to bridge the Oracle Service Cloud and OFSC instances.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two settings must be configured to ensure that an alert will display in the Dispatch Console when a resource does NOT activate their route on time?
- A. Configure a message associated with the "Route is not activated" launch condition within a Message Scenario.
- B. Create a resource filter that has an "Activated contains Activated" condition for use in the List/Time/Map/Daily views.
- C. Configure the "Route has not been started XX minutes after the start time of resource work day" alert setting from the Display screen.
- D. Select the "Enable 'Not activated in time' alert and trigger" within the appropriate Resource Types configuration screen.
NEW QUESTION 3
When creating a filter for use within the List/Time/Map/Daily screens in Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC), which option specifically enables a user interacting with the filtfr on those screens to enter a value of their choice?
- A. Select the 'Dynamic' option when specifying the filter conditions.
- B. Select the 'Is not empty' option when specifying the filter conditions.
- C. Select the 'Contains' operator option when specifying the filter conditions.
- D. Select the 'In' operator option when specifying the filter conditions.
NEW QUESTION 4
A customer has chosen to override learned activity durations for a period of time, after which they will revert bads; to having Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC) provide duration estimations based on learned behavior.
Which statement is accurate regarding how the statistics override option works?
- A. Activity duration overrides can only be started or stopped manually within the OFSC Core Application.
- B. Even though an activity duration override is in effect, OFSC still compiles statistically learned values from reported field activities.
- C. OFSC will begin updating statistically learned values from reported field activities once the override has stopped.
- D. An activity duration overrides can be applied for a type of activity even if a given resource has not yet completed an activity of that type.
NEW QUESTION 5
You have a customer located on the east coast of the US (UTC -5hr, assuming Standard Time). Smart Location stores the times from incoming coordinates in UTC.
To ensure that an external system sending the coordinates addresses the offset between the local time and UTC, which <time> element within a Smart Location API "set_position" request would be correct?
- A. <time>2017-04-07T14:40:00-0500</time>
- B. <time>2017-04-07T14:40:00Z</time>
- C. <time>20l7-04-07T14:40:00ET</time>
- D. <time>2017-04-07T14 :40:00-05:00</time>
NEW QUESTION 6
You configured an "early morning" time slot between 06:00 and 09:00 for the"Installation' Activity An installation activity with no SLA is assigned to a resource for tomorrow.
Which two statements are correct regarding how activities in Jeopardy will be displayed for this configuration?
- A. A jeopardy warning will be displayed on Time/List/Map Views only.
- B. A jeopardy warning will be displayed if this activity has not finished between 06:00 and 09:00 tomorrow.
- C. A jeopardy warning will be displayed on the Resource Tree only
- D. A jeopardy warning will be displayed if this activity has not started and finished between 06:00 and 09:00 tomorrow.
- E. A jeopardy warning will be displayed if this activity has not started between 06:00 and 09:00 tomorrow.
- F. A jeopardy warning will be displayed on the Resource Tree and Time/List/Map Views.
NEW QUESTION 7
A customer has technicians with varying degrees of training to perform installation work. Their current corresponding skill levels are:
Expert level value = 100
Fully Qualified level value = 50 Novice level value = 25
For activities that require expert technicians, there is already an "Installation" work skill in place to identify those high visibility activities and enforce that assignment rule.
However, another segment of mid-tier installation activities must be assigned to technicians that are at least novices, but even better if they are considered fully qualified.
Which configuration satisfies the requirement of assigning those mid-tier installation activities?
- A. Create a Mid-Tier Installation work skill where its condition has a Required level of 25 and a Preferable level of 50
- B. Modify the existing Installation work skill's conditions, setting the Required level to 25, the Preferable level to 50 and creating an additional condition to identify high visibility activities
- C. Modify the existing Installation work skill's conditions, setting the Required level to 50, the Preferable level to 25 and creating an additional condition to identify high visibility activities
- D. Create a Mid-Tier Installation work skill where its condition has a Required level of 50 and a Preferable level of 25.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three options are valid 'Units of measure' in a Resource Type's[ 'Load Threshold' section, that are used to determine how the icons are displayed in the Dispatch Console based on the resource's current load?
- A. Overtime cost
- B. Number of activities
- C. Travel time cost
- D. Working hours cost
- E. Hours
- F. Time percent
NEW QUESTION 9
A customer has the following Outbound Integration Channel requirements for data associated with the Activity Fields entity;
* For the Daily Extract channel, include the fields Activity ID, Activity Date, Activity Status, Customer Name, and the Activity Resolution Reason Code custom property.
* For the BICS channel, include the same fields, but the columns associated with the Activity ID and Activity Status fields should be Appointment ID and Appointment Status respectively.
* For the DBaaS channel, include the fields and naming conventions listed for the BICS channel, but also add the fields Resource ID and Route ID.
Which approach must be taken to accomplish these goals?
- A. Create one Outbound Integration Channel for the Daily Extract and BICS, and a second, separate one for the DBaaS channel.
- B. Explain to the customer that it cannot be done; the fields for each entity must be consistent across the different channels.
- C. Create separate Outbound Integration Channels for each, specifying the different field and naming convention requirements.
- D. Create a Single Outbound Integration Channel to be shared between all three; change the c names and add the additional fields for each integration as appropriate
NEW QUESTION 10
A customer's 'Senior Administrator' user is responsible for periodically auditing the configuration changes that are made to their Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC) instance.
Which option fulfills that requirement?
- A. Ensure that the Senior Administrator's assigned User Type has access to the appropriate Configuration screen icons.
- B. Create a subscription via the Core REST API to include all 'configurationUpdated' events.
- C. Ensure that the Senior Administrator’s assigned User Type has access to the Configuration History report within Core Manage.
- D. Create a subscription via the Core REST API to include all 'configurationChangesMade' events.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two statements are true regarding integrations between OFSC and DBaaS?
- A. Customers with a BICS instance can use DBaaS as a data source for data migration to extend the current BICS data limit.
- B. Integration supports the transfer of OFSC data directly into DBaaS either in bulk once per day or automatically in real-time.
- C. Integration enables automatic bulk import of DBaaS data directly into OFSC as part of the Daily Upload file.
- D. DBaaS integration enables OFSC to act as a system of record for activity data.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two Resource Type roles offer the ability for routing to assign activities?
- A. Vehicle
- B. Field Resource
- C. Tool
- D. Bucket
- E. Organization Unit
NEW QUESTION 13
Which statement is correct regarding Time Slots?
- A. is a configured interval that defines when an activity has to be started
- B. is an interval that defines when an activity has to be started; automatically assigned by the OFSC Routing Engine
- C. is the time window promised to the customer within which an activity must be finished; automatically assigned by the OFSC Routing Engine
- D. is the time window promised to the customer within which an activity must be finished automatically assigned by the OFSC Routing Engine
Reference https://docs.oracle.com/cloud/august2015/servicecs_gs/FAAUG/FAAUG.pdf (46)
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two statements are correct regarding Daily Extracts in Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC)?
- A. When new custom properties are configured within OFSC, they are automatically added to the appropriate configured Daily Extract files.
- B. Daily Extract files are accessible for download either via API, via SFTP or manually through the Outbound Integration Channels screenO OFSC.
- C. If using an overnight shift, the Daily Extracts for the previous day will be available only after the overnight period configured on the Business Rules screen has passed.
- D. Daily Extracts can be configured to be available in either XML, CSV or HTML format.
- E. The Daily Extract files can be configured to include, exclude and/or arrange the order of corresponding fields and custom properties.
NEW QUESTION 15
A technician has been assigned a scheduled activity that he or she needs to perform later in the day.
Their company has a policy that their technicians perform some advance testing as an administrative task prior to the activity.
Which option would enable them to account for their time performing these tasks?
- A. selecting "Prework" from within the activity In OFSC Mobility
- B. adding a new "Prework" custom property to the "Edit/View activity" context in OFSC Mobility
- C. creating a "start-after" link template between the preliminary work and the scheduled work
- D. creating a "start-before" link template between the preliminary work and the scheduled work
NEW QUESTION 16
A customer has a requirement that as part of the process of a resource completing an activity, a report in .PDF format containing the activity completion details be generated automatically.
How can this be correctly achieved?
- A. Configure the custom report within a Dashboard and retrieve it via the Core API at the time of activity completion.
- C. Add the 'create_report' action to the 'End Activity' screen context and configure it to generate in .PDF format.
- D. Add the custom report to a Dashboard in OFSC, where it can be scheduled and downloaded.
NEW QUESTION 17
Your customer wants to update technician inventory using the Inbound API using the following:
Given the <head> node of this request, which two statements are correct?
- A. Any existing inventory not listed in the body of the request will be deleted
- B. Required inventory can be specified
- C. Only serialized inventory will be updated.
- D. Customer inventory will be updated
- E. Only inventory in a technician's pool will be affected
NEW QUESTION 18
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-1003-20 dumps in VCE and PDF From DumpSolutions.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/1z0-1003-20-dumps/ (New 132 Q&As Version)