Act now and download your Oracle 1z0-082 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless Oracle 1z0-082 tutorials. Download Updated Oracle Oracle Database Administration I exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn Oracle 1z0-082 with a classic professional.
Oracle 1z0-082 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two statements are true about date/time functions in a session where NLS_DATE_FORMAT is set to DD-MON-YYYY HH24:MI:SS? (Choose two.)
- A. CURRENT_TIMESTAMP returns the same date and time as SYSDATE with additional details of fractional seconds
- B. SYSDATE can be queried only from the DUAL table
- C. CURRENT_DATE returns the current date and time as per the session time zone
- D. SYSDATE can be used in expressions only if the default date format is DD-MON-RR
- E. SYSDATE and CURRENT_DATE return the current date and time set for the operating system of the database server
- F. CURRENT_TIMESTAMP returns the same date as CURRENT_DATE
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three statements are true about advanced connection options supported by Oracle Net for connection to Oracle Database instances? (Choose three.)
- A. Connect Time Failover requires the use of Transparent Application Failover (TAF)
- B. Source Routing requires the use of a name server
- C. Source Routing enables the use of Connection Manager (CMAN) which enables network traffic to be routed through a firewall
- D. Load Balancing can balance the number of connections to dispatchers when using a Shared Server configuration
- E. Load Balancing requires the use of a name server
- F. Connect Time Failover requires the connect string to have two or more listener addresses configured
NEW QUESTION 3
In one of your databases, user KING is:
\1. Not a DBA user
\2. An operating system (OS) user Examine this command and its output:
What must you do so that KING is authenticated by the OS when connecting to the database instance?
- A. Set OS_AUTHEN_PREFIX to OPS$
- B. Have the OS administrator add KING to the OSDBA group
- C. Grant DBA to KING
- D. Unset REMOTE_LOGIN_PASSWORDFILE
- E. Alter user KING to be IDENTIFIED EXTERNALLY
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two statements are true about Enterprise Manager Database Express? (Choose two.)
- A. It is available only when the database is open
- B. It can be used to perform database recovery
- C. The same port number can be used for Database Express configurations for databases on different hosts
- D. It can be used to switch a database into ARCHIVELOGMODE
- E. The same port number can be used for multiple Database Express configurations for multiple databases on the same host
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two statements are true about the WHERE and HAVING clauses in a SELECT statement? (Choose two.)
- A. Aggregating functions and columns used in HAVING clauses must be specified in the SELECT list of a query
- B. WHERE and HAVING clauses can be used in the same statement only if applied to different table columns
- C. The HAVING clause can be used with aggregating functions in subqueries
- D. The WHERE clause can be used to exclude rows before dividing them into groups
- E. The WHERE clause can be used to exclude rows after dividing them into groups
NEW QUESTION 6
The SCOTT/TIGER user exists in two databases, BOSTON_DB and DALLAS_DB, in two different locations.
Each database has a tnsnames.ora file defining DALLAS_DB as a service name. Examine this command:
CREATE DATABASE LINK dblink1 CONNECT TO scott IDENTIFIED BY tiger USING ‘dallas_db’;
How do you execute the command so that only SCOTT in BOSTON_DB can access the SCOTT schema in DALLAS_DB?
- A. as SCOTT in DALLAS_DB
- B. as SCOTT in BOSTON_DB
- C. as SCOTT in BOSTON_DB and SYS in DALLAS_DB
- D. as SYS in both the databases
- E. as SCOTT in both the databases
NEW QUESTION 7
You execute this command:
During the export operation, you detach from the job by using CTRL+C and then execute this command: Export> STOP_JOB=immediate
Are you sure you wish to stop the job ([yes]/no): yes
Which two statements are true about the job? (Choose two.)
- A. You can no longer monitor it
- B. You can reattach to it and monitor it
- C. It is paused and can be resumed
- D. It continues to run in the background
- E. It terminates
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two statements are true about the rules of precedence for operators? (Choose two.)
- A. The concatenation operator | | is always evaluated before addition and subtraction in an expression
- B. NULLS influence the precedence of operators in an expression
- C. The + binary operator has the highest precedence in an expression in a SQL statement
- D. Arithmetic operators with equal precedence are evaluated from left to right within an expression
- E. Multiple parentheses can be used to override the default precedence of operators in an expression
NEW QUESTION 9
Your database instance is started with a PFILE.
Examine these parameters:
You want to increase the size of the buffer cache.
Free memory is available to increase the size of the buffer cache. You execute the command:
SQL> ALTER SYSTEM SET DB_CACHE_SIZE=1024M;
What is the outcome?
- A. The value is changed only in the PFILE and takes effect at the next instance startup
- B. The value is changed for the current instance and in the PFILE
- C. It fails because the SCOPE clause is missing
- D. Change is applied to the current instance, but does not persist after instance restart
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two statements are true about single row functions? (Choose two.)
- A. MOD : returns the quotient of a division operation
- B. FLOOR : returns the smallest integer greater than or equal to a specified number
- C. TRUNC : can be used to combine any number of values
- D. CONCAT : can be used to combine any number of values
- E. CEIL : can be used for positive and negative numbers
NEW QUESTION 11
Which four statements are true regarding primary and foreign key constraints and the effect they can have on table data? (Choose four.)
- A. A table can have only one primary key but multiple foreign keys
- B. A table can have only one primary key and foreign key
- C. The foreign key columns and parent table primary key columns must have the same names
- D. It is possible for child rows that have a foreign key to remain in the child table at the time the parent row is deleted
- E. It is possible for child rows that have a foreign key to be deleted automatically from the child table at the time the parent row is deleted
- F. Only the primary key can be defined at the column and table level
- G. Primary key and foreign key constraints can be defined at both the column and table level
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three Oracle database space management features will work with both Dictionary and Locally managed tablespaces? (Choose three.)
- A. Oracle Managed Files (OMF)
- B. Online table segment shrink
- C. Online index segment shrink
- D. Automatic data file extension (AUTOEXTEND)
- E. Capacity planning growth reports based on historical data in the Automatic Workload Repository (AWR)
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three statements are true about single-row functions? (Choose three.)
- A. They can be used only in the WHERE clause of a SELECT statement
- B. The argument can be a column name, variable, literal or an expression
- C. The data type returned can be different from the data type of the argument
- D. They can be nested to any level
- E. They can accept only one argument
- F. They return a single result row per table
NEW QUESTION 14
The EMPLOYEES table contains columns EMP_ID of data type NUMBER and HIRE_DATE of data type DATE.
You want to display the date of the first Monday after the completion of six months since hiring.
The NLS_TERRITORY parameter is set to AMERICA in the session and, therefore, Sunday is the first day on the wee.
Which query can be used?
- A. SELECT emp_id, ADD_MONTHS(hire_date, 6), NEXT_DAY(‘MONDAY’) FROM employees;
- B. SELECT emp_id, NEXT_DAY(ADD_MONTHS(hire_date, 6), ‘MONDAY’) FROM employees;
- C. SELECT emp_id, NEXT_DAY(MONTHS_BETWEEN(hire_date, SYSDATE), 6) FROM employees;
- D. SELECT emp_id, NEXT_DAY(ADD_MONTHS(hire_date, 6), 1) FROM employees;
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two statements are true about trace files produced by the Oracle Database server? (Choose two.)
- A. They can be written by server processes
- B. Trace files are written to the Fast Recovery Area (FRA)
- C. They can be written by background processes
- D. All trace files contain error information that require contacting Oracle Support
- E. Trace file names are based on the database name concatenated with a sequential number
NEW QUESTION 16
Examine the description of the SALES1 table:
SALES2 is a table with the same description as SALES1. Some sales data is duplicated in both tables.
You want to display the rows from the SALES1 table which are not present in the SALES2 table. Which set operator generates the required output?
- A. INTERSECT
- B. UNION ALL
- C. UNION
- D. SUBTRACT
- E. MINUS
NEW QUESTION 17
What is true about non-equijoin statement performance? (Choose two.)
- A. Table aliases can improve performance
- B. The BETWEEN condition always performs better than using the >= and <= conditions
- C. The join syntax used makes no difference to performance
- D. The BETWEEN condition always performs less well than using the >= and <= conditions
- E. The Oracle join syntax performs better than the SQL:1999 compliant ANSI join syntax
NEW QUESTION 18
Examine the description of the CUSTOMERS table:
You want to display details of all customers who reside in cities starting with the letter D followed by at least two characters.
Which query can be used?
- A. SELECT * FROM customers WHERE city LIKE ‘D_%’;
- B. SELECT * FROM customers WHERE city = ‘%D_’;
- C. SELECT * FROM customers WHERE city LIKE ‘D_’;
- D. SELECT * FROM customers WHERE city = ‘D_%’;
NEW QUESTION 19
In the spfile of a single instance database, LOCAL_LISTENER is set to LISTENER_1.
The TNSNAMES.ORA file in $ORACLE_HOME/network/admin in the database home contains:
Which statement is true?
- A. Dynamic service registration cannot be used for this database instance
- B. The LREG process registers services dynamically with the LISTENER_1 listener
- C. LISTENER_1 must also be defined in the LISTENER.ORA file to enable dynamic service registration
- D. There are two listeners named LISTENER and LISTENER_1 running simultaneously using port 1521 on the same host as the database instances
- E. The definition for LISTENER_1 requires a CONNECT_DATA section to enable dynamic service registration
NEW QUESTION 20
You want to write a query that prompts for two column names and the WHERE condition each time it is executed in a session but only prompts for the table name the first time it is executed.
The variables used in your query are never undefined in your session. Which query can be used?
- A. SELECT &&col1, &&col2FROM &tableWHERE &&condition = &&cond;
- B. SELECT &col1, &col2FROM &&tableWHERE &condition;
- C. SELECT &col1, &col2FROM “&table”WHERE &condition;
- D. SELECT ‘&&col1’, ‘&&col2’FROM &tableWHERE ‘&&condition’ = ‘&cond’;
- E. SELECT &&col1, &&col2FROM &tableWHERE &&condition;
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two are true about a SQL statement using SET operators such as UNION? (Choose two.)
- A. The data type group of each column returned by the second query must match the data type group of the corresponding column returned by the first query.
- B. The number, but not names, of columns must be identical for all SELECT statements in the query.
- C. The data type of each column returned by the second query must exactly match the data type of the corresponding column returned by the first query.
- D. The names and number of columns must be identical for all SELECT statements in the query.
- E. The data type of each column returned by the second query must be implicitly convertible to the data type of the corresponding column returned by the first query.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two statements are true about the SET VERIFY ON command? (Choose two.)
- A. It can be used only in SQL*Plus
- B. It displays values for variables used only in the WHERE clause of a query
- C. It can be used in SQL Developer and SQL*Plus
- D. It displays values for variables created by the DEFINE command
- E. It displays values for variables prefixed with &&
NEW QUESTION 23
In your data center, Oracle Managed Files (OMF) is used for all databases. All tablespaces are smallfile tablespaces.
SALES_Q1 is a permanent user-defined tablespace in the SALES database.
Examine this command which is about to be issued by a DBA logged in to the SALES database: ALTER TABLESPACE sales_q1 ADD DATAFILE;
Which are two actions, either one of which you could take to ensure that the command executes successfully? (Choose two.)
- A. Ensure that DB_RECOVERY_FILE_DEST and DB_CREATE_FILE_DEST each specify with at least50 Mb of available space.
- B. Specify a path in the DATAFILE clause of the command specifying a location with at least 100M of available space.
- C. Ensure that DB_CREATE_FILE_DEST specifies a location with at least 100 Mb of available space.
- D. Add the AUTOEXTEND ON clause with NEXT set to 100M.
- E. Ensure that DB_RECOVERY_FILE_DEST and DB_CREATE_FILE_DEST each specify locations with at least 50 Mb of available space.
NEW QUESTION 24
P.S. Easily pass 1z0-082 Exam with 90 Q&As prep-labs.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest prep-labs.com 1z0-082 Dumps: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/1z0-082/ (90 New Questions)