We provide in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Oracle 1z0-070 Exam quickly & easily. The 1z0-070 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our product and material, you can easily pass the 1z0-070 exam.
Online Oracle 1z0-070 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You have partitioned an X5-2 full rack into two four-node RAC clusters called CLUSA and CLUSB.
No virtualization is used and the storage grid has not been partitioned.
Which two set of files on which servers must be modified after connecting an Exadata storage expansion rack to your X5-2 Exadata Database Machine on the InfiniBand network so that the storage servers in the expansion rack are added to the storage grid?
- A. the CELLINIT.ORA files on the database servers in CLUSA
- B. the CELLIP.ORA files on the database servers in CLUSA
- C. the CELLINIT.ORA files on the database servers in CLUSB
- D. the CELLIP.ORA files on all existing Exadata storage servers
- E. the CELLIP.ORA files on the database servers in CLUSB
- F. the CELLIP.ORA files on all newly added Exadata storage servers
Explanation: The cellip.ora is the configuration file, on every compute node (database server), that tells ASM instances which cells are available to this cluster.
The cellip.ora file contains the storage cell IP addresses. References:http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E80920_01/SAGUG/exadata-storage-server-configuring.htm#SAGUG20369
NEW QUESTION 2
You are evaluating the performance of a SQL statement that accesses a very large table. You run this query:
Identify two reasons why the “cell physical IO interconnect bytes” statistic is greater than the “cell physical IO interconnect bytes returned by smart scan” statistic.
- A. There is a transaction, which committed after the query began, that has modified some of the table blocks, causing some “cell single block physical reads” to be requested by the database instance, resulting in additional I/O.
- B. There are chained rows in the table, causing some “single block physical reads” to be requested by the database instance, resulting in additional I/O.
- C. The table is a hash clustered table, causing “cell multiblock physical reads” to be requested by the database instance, resulting in additional I/O.
- D. The table is list partitioned, causing “cell list of blocks physical reads” to be requested by the database instance, resulting in additional I/O.
- E. There is a local index on a list partitioned table on the column used in the WHERE clause, causing “cell list of blocks physical reads” to be requested by the database instance, resulting in additional I/O.
Explanation: C: Scan on a clustered table can prevent a Smart Scan from occur.
D: Scan on an index-organized table can prevent a Smart Scan from occur.
Note: The Cell physical IO interconnect bytes returned by smart scan metric shows how many bytes of I/O were returned by a smart scan to the database server.
NEW QUESTION 3
You plan to partition the database and storage grids in an X5-2 full rack, creating two clusters and two storage grids without using virtualization.
One cluster will be used for production and should consist of six database servers and nine storage servers.
The other cluster will be used for test and development, and should consist of two database servers and five storage servers.
The storage must be partitioned so that the storage servers are visible only to the appropriate database servers that are meant to access them.
What must be done to achieve this?
- A. Configure Exadata realms using Oracle ASM-scoped security mode.
- B. Configure Exadata realms using Database –scoped security mode.
- C. Edit the CELLI
- D. ORA file on each database server to contain IP addresses of storage servers in the storage grid associated with the cluster to which that database server belongs.
- E. Edit the CELLINI
- F. ORA file on each database server to contain IP addresses of storage servers in the storage grid associated with the cluster to which that database server belongs.
- G. Edit the CELLI
- H. ORA file on each database server to contain IP addresses of database servers which are allowed access to specific storage servers in the same storage grid.
- I. Edit the CELLI
- J. ORA file on each storage server on contain IP addresses of database servers in the database server grid that are associated with the storage grid to which that storage server belongs.
Explanation: The cellinit.ora file is host-specific, and contains all database IP addresses that connect to the storage network used by Oracle Exadata Storage Servers. This file must exist for each
database that connect to Oracle Exadata Storage Servers.
The cellinit.ora file contains the database IP addresses. The cellip.ora file contains the storage cell IP addresses. Both files are located on the database server host.
NEW QUESTION 4
In which three situations will a Smart Scan occur on a table for which Smart Scan is possible, assuming that nothing in the environment prevents a Smart Scan?
- A. The ASM diskgroup containing the table’s tablespace has a 4 MByte AU size.
- B. Executing queries in parallel.
- C. setting serial_direct_read= true in the session issuing the SQL statements and executing a serial query.
- D. Having direct path reads used at execution time.
- E. An update to the table is made identifying the row to be modified by primary key.
- F. An index range scan occurs for the table.
Explanation: Whether you get a direct path read & smart scan, depends on the current buffer cache size, how big segment you’re about to scan and how much of that segment is actually cached at the moment. This dynamic decision unfortunately can cause unexpected surprises and variance in your report/batch job runtimes.
To work around these problems and force a direct path read/smart scan, you can either: D: One of the most common Exadata performance problems is that the direct path reads
(and thus also Smart Scans) don’t sometimes kick in when running full scans in serial
Note: Smart Scan is a subset of Cell Offload Processing and is perhaps the feature that is most highly associated with Exadata. Smart Scan allows Oracle databases to push query information down to the storage level, specifically:
NEW QUESTION 5
You plan to migrate an existing production database supporting online transaction processing (OLTP) workloads to an X6 Exadata Database Machine.
The database currently supports an application requiring fast response times to satisfy stringent business requirements, and most of the application queries use indexed access to tables.
For which two cases would you consider dropping indexes that are not used for constraints after the migration to assure that Smart Scans occur?
- A. if Smart Scan performs better that any type of index scan on the corresponding table.
- B. if Smart only occur instead of index skip scans on the corresponding table.
- C. if Smart only occur instead of index range scans on the corresponding table.
- D. if Smart Scans performs equally well to any type of index scan on the corresponding table.
NEW QUESTION 6
You plan to migrate a database supporting both DSS and OLTP workloads to your new X5 Database machine.
The workloads contain many complex aggregating functions and expensive joins on large partitioned tables in the DSS workload and indexed access for OLTP workloads.
Which three benefits accrue as a result of this migration?
- A. Superior compression capability designed specifically for OLTP workloads
- B. Columnar storage capability for data in row major data blocks that is held in flash cache
- C. Superior compression capability designed specifically for data warehouse tables
- D. Superior compression capability designed specifically for archival data
- E. Superior flash cache compression technique
- F. Cell offload processing for indexed-organized table access
Explanation: There are 6 different kinds of Table Data Compression methods:
NEW QUESTION 7
The InfiniBand switches on your X5 Database Machine contain the software version as confirmed using the version command:
[root@exampsw –ib2 bin] # version SUN DCS 36p version: 1.3.3-2 Build time: Apr 4 2015 11:15:19
SP board info:
Manufacturing Date: 2014.05.05 Serial Number: “NCD3X0178” Hardware Revision: 0x0006 Firmware Revision: 0x0102 BIOS version: NOW1R112 BIOS date: 04/24/2014
Which two tools are useful for monitoring the InfiniBand switches for fan problems and by which users should they be run?
- A. Run the env_test command on the switches after logging in as the ilom-admin user.
- B. Run the getfanspeed command on the switches after logging in as root.
- C. Run the env_test command on the switches after logging in as root.
- D. Run the showtemps command on the switches after logging in as the ilom-admin user.
Explanation: C: Login as root on IB switch and run,
Example output include:
Starting FAN test: Fan 0 not present
WARNING Fan 1 running slow rpm 5450 limit 6440
WARNING Fan 2 running slow rpm 5341 limit 6440
WARNING Fan 3 running slow rpm 5341 limit 6440
D: The showtemps command displays internal temperatures for the switch.
The following example shows how to display switch temperatures with the showtemps command.
Back temperature 29
Front temperature 30
SP temperature 36
Switch temperature 52, maxtemperature 56 All temperatures OK
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three are true concerning Exadata Smart Flash Cache on X6 Database Machines with High Capacity Storage Servers?
- A. The “keep” cache is limited to a maximum of 80% of the total Smart Flash Cache capacity.
- B. Smart Scan will always use the Smart Flash Cache for all I/Os fast full index capacity.
- C. Smart Scan will always use the Smart Flash Cache for all I/Os for full table scans.
- D. Single block reads can benefit from Smart Flash Cache.
- E. Multiblock reads can benefit from Smart Flash Cache.
Explanation: D: By default Exadata stores only small I/Os in the Exadata Smart Flash Cache. Small I/Os in most cases are single-block reads. During a full table scan Oracle requests blocks in multiblock lumps (by default 16 blocks), and these are
NEW QUESTION 9
An important application has been migrated to a database on an X5 Database Machine.
You are examining high-load SQL statements from this application, in an attempt to determine which ones will benefit from the Exadata Smart Scan capability.
Which three access paths always generate “cell single block physical read” or “cell multiblock physical read” requests?
- A. Index fast full scans executed in parallel
- B. Full table scans on heap organized tables executed in parallel
- C. Full table scans on heap organized tables executed serially
- D. Full table scans on index organized tables executed in parallel
- E. Index unique scan access by primary key to heap organized tables executed in parallel
- F. Index unique scan access by primary key to heap organized tables executed serially
NEW QUESTION 10
Which three statements are true about the EXADCLI utility?
- A. It may be run interactively.
- B. It can be used to execute EXACLI scripts on multiple storage servers in parallel.
- C. It can be used to execute O/S commands on multiple storage servers in parallel.
- D. It can be used to execute EXACLI commands on multiple storage servers in parallel.
- E. It uses the same security mechanism as the EXACLI command.
- F. It may be used to execute DBMCLI commands on multiple database nodes in parallel.
Explanation: The exadcli utility runs commands on multiple remote nodes in parallel threads.
You can issue an ExaCLI command to be run on multiple remote nodes. Remote nodes are referenced by their host name or IP address. Unlike dcli, exadcli can only execute ExaCLI commands. Other commands, for example, shell commands, cannot be executed using exadcli.
NEW QUESTION 11
You plan to consolidate your company’s INVENTORY and SALES databases onto your new Exadata X6 Database Machine.
You are considering consolidation of all schemas into one RAC database. Which three factors would you need to consider before choosing this approach?
- A. the number of database users
- B. Security Policies
- C. the number of database roles
- D. the number of simultaneous sessions
- E. the maintenance schedule
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two statements are true about the Enterprise Manager plug-in configuration for the X5 Database Machine?
- A. There is one plug-in for Cloud Control.
- B. There are several separate plug-ins for Cloud Control.
- C. Some components of the Database Machine require SNMP trap forwarders.
- D. All components of the Database Machine require SNMP trap forwarders.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two are true about Smart Scan?
- A. A query rewrite may occur to a materialized view stored in Exadata, and it will always benefit from Smart Scan.
- B. Column projection does not contribute to the performance benefit of Smart Scan.
- C. A query rewrite may occur to a materialized view stored in Exadata but will never benefit from Smart Scan.
- D. It is possible to offload single row functions to the Exadata Storage Servers.
- E. Join processing can be partly offloaded to Exadata Storage Servers.
- F. Join processing can be fully offloaded to Exadata Storage Servers.
Explanation: D: With Exadata storage, database operations are handled much more efficiently. Queries that perform table scans can be processed within Exadata storage with only the required subset of data returned to the database server. Row filtering, column filtering and some join processing (among other functions) are performed within the Exadata storage cells. When this takes place only the relevant and required data is returned to the database server.
E: With Smart Scan processing, row filtering, column filtering, some join processing, and other functions are performed in the Exadata cells.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which four statements are true about the configuration of Auto Service Request (ASR) for use with an X5 Database Machine?
- A. ASR Manager software may be installed on one of the database servers in the Database Machine.
- B. ASR can connect to the Internet using Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), using a proxy server.
- C. ASR Manager can connect to the Internet directly with HTTPS.
- D. ASR Manager can connect to the Internet with HTTPS using a proxy server.
- E. ASR can connect to the Internet directly using Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP).
- F. ASR Manager software may be installed on a server that is not part of the Database Machine.
Explanation: C: If you need to use HTTPS for security purposes, you can set up HTTPS/SSL for the ASR Manager HTTP receiver.
D: As part of the registration process for ASR Manager, you can optionally set the ASR Manager to access the internet through a proxy server.
NEW QUESTION 15
Identify two supported modifications to an X5 Database Machine.
- A. installing a Host Bus Adapter (HBA) in the compute nodes
- B. installing additional Operating System (O/S) packages on the computer nodes
- C. installing additional Operating System (O/S) packages on the Exadata storage servers
- D. installing a Host Bus Adapter (HBA) in the storage servers
- E. replacing the Cisco Ethernet switch with another make or model
- F. replacing the Infiniband switches with another make or model
Explanation: B: Updating Exadata Database Servers (compute nodes).
The software and firmware components that are updated for a specific release depend on the current Exadata software release the database server is running and the release you are updating to. Linux operating system packages and Exadata software are always updated while firmware may be updated for only a small selection of the components or not at all.
D: The storage cells (storage servers/nodes) contain HBAs, and spare PCI I/O slots. References:https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E41033_01/html/E55032/bbgiabie.html
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three statements are true regarding the configuration of Auto Service Request (ASR) on an X5 Database Machine?
- A. ASR Manager may be installed on any type of server running Oracle Solaris.
- B. ASR Manager may be installed on any type server running Oracle Linux.
- C. Oracle Linux must be used on the server where ASR Manager is installed.
- D. SMTP must be enabled on at least one database server.
- E. Oracle Solaris must be used on the server where ASR Manager is installed.
- F. ASR Manager must be installed on one of the database servers.
- G. HTTPS connectivity must be enabled from the ASR Manager host to the Internet.
Explanation: AB: Oracle recommends that you install Oracle ASR Manager on an external, standalone server. This server receives fault telemetry information from Oracle Exadata Database Machine servers. This server must run an Oracle Solaris or Linux operating system.
G: Before installing Oracle Auto Service Request (Oracle ASR) you must ensure connectivity to the Internet using HTTPS.
References:Oracle Auto Service Request Exadata Database Machine Quick Installation Guide
P.S. Certstest now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-070 dumps! All 1z0-070 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/1z0-070/ (90 New Questions)