for Oracle certification, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated . 100% PASS 1z0-070 Oracle Exadata X5 Administration exam Today!
Oracle 1z0-070 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two are benefits of an active/inactive configured InfiniBand network on Exadata Database Machine X5?
- A. Improved performance for Oracle Network traffic
- B. Improved reliability for Cache Fusion RAC network traffic
- C. Improved reliability when executing Distributed Command Line Interface (DCLI) to run CELLCLI commands
- D. Improved performance for ASM rebalance network traffic
- E. Improved performance when executing Distributed Command Line Interface (DCLI) to run CELLCLI commands
Explanation: Active-passive bonding provides reliability through failover.
NEW QUESTION 2
You plan to monitor the ASM configuration on an X5 Database Machine as part of your role supporting Exadata-based ASM diskgroups.
You want to check for potential space problems that take ASM mirroring requirements into account.
Which two values would you monitor from V$ASM_DISKGROUP or by using the ASMCMD LSDG command?
- A. cold_used_mb
- B. total_mb
- C. required_mirror_free_mb
- D. free_mb
- E. usable_file_mb
Explanation: Determine the Amount of Available Space
To increase the size of the disks in a disk group you must either have unallocated disk
space available, or you have to reallocate space currently used by a different disk group.
Example: View the space currently used by the disk groups. SELECT name, total_mb, free_mb, total_mb - free_mb used_mb, round(100*free_mb/total_mb,2) pct_free
FROM v$asm_diskgroup ORDER BY 1;
The example above shows that the DATAC1 disk group has only about 15% of free space available while the RECOC1 disk group has about 87% free disk space. The PCT_FREE displayed here is raw free space, not usable free space. Additional space is needed for rebalancing operations.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which statement is true about operating systems in an X5 Database Machine multirack configuration consisting of two full racks and one Exadata storage expansion rack?
- A. All Exadata storage servers used by the same virtual cluster nodes must run the same O/S but Exadata Storage Servers in different clusters may run different operating systems.
- B. All Exadata storage servers must run the Oracle Solaris O/S and all database servers within the same cluster must run Oracle Linux.
- C. All Exadata storage servers may run Oracle Virtual Machine (OVM).
- D. All Exadata storage servers must run Oracle Linux.
- E. All Exadata storage servers must run the Oracle Linux O/S and all database servers within the same cluster must run the same version of Oracle Virtual Machine (OVM).
Explanation: On both physical and virtual deployments, Exadata systems use minimal Linux distributions to ensure that just the RPMs needed to run Oracle database, are installed and enabled.
NEW QUESTION 4
You are in the process of upgrading your X5 Database Machine half rack to a full rack. The new storage servers are called DM01CEL08 through DM01CEL14.
After creating 96 new griddisks, you issued this SQL statement:
How many failgroups if any, will be added to the DATA diskgroup by executing this SQL statement?
- A. 0, because the new griddisks will be added to the existing failgroups
- B. 12, consisting of seven griddisks each
- C. 96, consisting of seven griddisk each
- D. 7, consisting of 12 griddisks each
- E. 1, consisting of all 96 griddisks
Explanation: The number of failure groups equals the number of Exadata Cells. Each failure group is composed of a subset of grid disks in the Oracle ASM disk group that belong to a single storage cell.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three statements are true concerning the configuration of SNMP on an Exadata x5 or x6 Database Machine?
- A. All SNMP notifications from the storage server ILOMs are sent directly to the Automatic Service Request (ASR) manager.
- B. Some SNMP notifications may be configured using the alter cell command on the storage servers.
- C. The Database Machine internal Cisco Switch communicates directly with the Enterprise Manager agent via SNMP.
- D. Some SNMP notifications from a storage server ILOM are sent directly to the management server (MS) process on the same storage servers.
- E. All SNMP notifications from a database server ILOM are sent directly to the Automatic Service Request (ASR) manager.
- F. All SNMP notifications from a database server ILOM are sent directly to the management server (MS) process on the same database server.
Explanation: B: You can configure SNMP Trap Destinations for the Exadata Storage Servers with the following command:
# cellcli -e “alter cell snmpSubscriber=(host ='ASR-Manager-name-or-IP- address',port=162,community=public,type=asr)”
D: Exadata Storage Server plug-in
This extends the monitoring of exadata cells in addition to providing a GUI interface. The plug-in uses an SSH connection to the cellmonitor user on the cells and uses list commands only. This is for interactive monitoring. One may also set thresholds using the plug-in which are distinct from any thresholds set using cellcli utility as the celladmin user. For alerts to be sent to the plug-in, SNMP traps are used as follows:
Cell ILOM alerts are sent to the cell Management Server (MS) via an SNMP trap. The MS then send SNMP notifications onward to the plug-in.
Cell alerts flagged by MS itself, such as cell thresholds being exceeded, or ADR software alerts, are sent to the plug-in using SNMP.
E: Database Server ILOM plug-in
Monitoring databases and their instances, ASM environments, the Grid Infrastructure, and the host software environment are done by Enterprise Manager in the usual way as these are standard targets. But monitoring the hardware for the database servers requires the ILOM plug-in, as there is no Management Server (MS) on the database servers to receive SNMP traps from the ILOM. The plug-in will receive sensor state and availability data from
the ILOM including alerts based on pre-set ILOM thresholds.
NEW QUESTION 6
You plan to consolidate multiple mission-critical databases onto a single rack Exadata X6
You do not plan to use virtualization on the database servers.
You have identified two database categories, based on differing availability and maintenance objectives.
Which two choices will be the best solution?
- A. Create a single database cluster that accesses a single storage grid.
- B. Create a single database cluster that accesses multiple storage grids.
- C. Partition the Exadata storage servers into two separate storage grids.
- D. Create a single storage grid and share space on the celldisks using Exadata storage realms.
- E. Partition the database servers into two separate clusters.
NEW QUESTION 7
You issued these commands to all Exadata Storage Servers in an X6 Exadata Database Machine using dcli:
alter iormplan objective = off alter iormplan active
There are no database or category plans defined.
You are suffering I/O performance problems at certain times, which vary by day and week. DSS and batch workloads perform well, but your OLTP workloads suffer poor response
times when running at the same time as these other workloads.
You must ensure that DSS and batch workloads retain relatively high throughput without causing excessive degradation of OLTP performance.
Which statement would you issue to all Exadata Storage Servers to achieve this?
- A. alter iormplan objective = low_latency
- B. alter iormplan objective = high_throughput
- C. alter iormplan objective = balanced
- D. alter iormplan objective = auto
Explanation: When the objective option is set to basic, the database resource plan maximum utilization limits are not enforced. For stricter plan conformance, and enforcement of maximum utilization limits, the objective option must be set to something other than basic. The supported IORM objectives are auto, low_latency, balanced, and high_throughput.
The objective may also be changed to low_latency in which case the latency for critical I/Os is very good but there is a significant degradation in scan throughput when both workloads are running concurrently.
NEW QUESTION 8
You are planning your deployment of Enterprise Manager to monitor all the components of an X5 Database Machine.
A part of the requirement is to provide for high availability of the monitoring infrastructure. If the host running the agent that has Database Machine targets bound to it fails, the
monitoring of these targets must be done by another agent.
Which three statements are true regarding the configuration used to support this requirement?
- A. Database Machine plug-ins must be deployed to at least two Enterprise Manager agents.
- B. Fail back to the original agent when the host is restarted is done automatically.
- C. Fail over to any secondary agent is done automatically.
- D. Fail over to any secondary agent must be done manually.
- E. Database machine plug-ins must be deployed to all Enterprise Manager agents.
- F. Fail back to the original agent when the host is restarted must be done manually.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three statements are true concerning InfiniBand port and subnet monitoring on an X5 Database Machine?
- A. The Infiniband subnet master location can be determined by using the getmaster command run on any database server.
- B. The Infiniband subnet master location can be determined by using the getmaster command run on an IB switch.
- C. The InfiniBand port status may be displayed on the storage servers by using the LIST IBPORT command in the CELLCLI utility.
- D. The InfiniBand port status may be displayed on the Infiniband switches by using the LIST IBPORT command in the DBMCLI utility.
- E. The InfiniBand port status may be displayed on the database servers by using the LIST IBPORT command in the DBMCLI utility.
- F. The InfiniBand port monitoring is automatic on the database servers and is managed by Enterprise Manager.
Explanation: B: From any InfiniBand switch in the network (leaf switch or spine switch), log in as root and run the getmaster command to obtain the location of the master SM as follows:
This command displays the host name or IP address and the IP address of the switch where the master SM is running.
C: CellCLI> list ibport - Will display InfiniBand configuration details
E: The DBMCLI utility is the command-line administration tool for configuring database servers, and managing objects in the server environment.
The LIST IBPORT command displays attributes for InfiniBand ports determined by the specified attributes and filters.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which three are true concerning Hybrid Columnar Compression (HCC) deployed on Exadata storage?
- A. HCC can be used only when the Exadata Smart Flash Cache is configured in Write- Through mode.
- B. HCC data is never cached in the Exadata Smart Flash Cache.
- C. By default, decompression is performed by Exadata Storage Servers.
- D. Rows residing in HCC compressed segments, are always self- contained in a single database block.
- E. Rows residing in HCC compressed segments, are always self- contained in a single compression unit.
- F. Row-level locks are supported on HCC compressed data.
Explanation: C: The decompression process typically takes place on the Oracle Exadata Storage Server in order to maximize performance and offload processing from the database server.
E: A logical construct called the compression unit is used to store a set of hybrid columnar compressed rows. When data is loaded, column values for a set of rows are grouped together and compressed. After the column data for a set of rows has been compressed, it is stored in a compression unit.
F: What happens when I update a row on compressed tables? What about locks?
Note: Oracle’s Hybrid Columnar Compression technology is a new method for organizing data within a database block. As the name implies, this technology utilizes a combination of both row and columnar methods for storing data. This hybrid approach achieves the compression benefits of columnar storage, while avoiding the performance shortfalls of a pure columnar format.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two statements are true about RMAN incremental level-1 backups for a database running on an X5 Database Machine?
- A. Block Change tracking (BCT) is not needed for databases in an X5 Database Machine, because ASM automatically does block change tracking when diskgroups are built from griddisks.
- B. cellsrv filters blocks and returns only those that have changed since the last backup, fordatabases in archivelog mode.
- C. cellsrv returns all blocks that have been or might have been changed since the last backup, and RMAN filters the blocks that do not require backup.
- D. cellsrv filters blocks and returns only those that have changed since the last backup, for databases in noarchivelog mode.
- E. Block Change Tracking (BCT) is not needed for databases in an X5 Database Machine, because change tracking is done by cellsrv.
Explanation: D: Whenever data blocks change, the Change Tracking Writer (CTWR) background process tracks the changed blocks in a private area of memory.
When RMAN performs an incremental backup on the Exadata platform, cellsrv filters out unwanted blocks and sends back only those that have changed since the last level 0 or level 1 backup.
E: For the Exadata platform, you may choose to allow cellserv to do all the blocking filtering for incremental backups.
Note: RMAN block change tracking is used to improve the performance of incremental backup. The level 0 incremental backup scans the entire database but level 1 incremental backups use the block change tracking file to scan only the blocks that have changed since the last backup. This significantly reduces the amount of reads that are required on the database.
References: Expert Oracle Exadata (29 Aug 2015), page 319
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two statements are true about Auto Service Request (ASR) with an X5 Database Machine?
- A. ASR Manager must be installed and configured on a dedicated server external to the Database Machine.
- B. Configuring ASR is mandatory for all Database Machine assets.
- C. ASR Manager opens a service request (SR) automatically after sensors detect hardware faults.
- D. ASR Manager must be installed and configured on one of the database servers.
- E. ASR can upload configuration metadata to support problem resolution.
- F. ASR communicates with Oracle support services using HTTPS.
Explanation: A: Oracle recommends that you install Oracle ASR Manager on an external, standalone server.
C: Oracle ASR is designed to generate Oracle service requests automatically when certain types of faults are detected on Oracle products that are qualified for Oracle ASR.
Oracle ASR works only for specific component faults. Most of the common components, such as disks, fans, and power supplies, are covered. However, some components are not covered. For example, Oracle ASR does not cover InfiniBand events; there are specific images and specific InfiniBand switch firmware that you must use. You cannot upgrade these components independently.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two statements are true about Exadata X5 cell metrics and alerts?
- A. Cell alerts on each storage server are accumulated in memory by the CELLSRV process and stored on a filesystem-based repository.
- B. Cell metrics are written to disk every hour by default.
- C. Cell metrics on each storage server are accumulated in memory by the CELLSRV process and written to a filesystem-based repository.
- D. Cell alerts on each server are accumulated in memory by the MS process and stored on a filesystem-based repository.
- E. Cell alerts are written to disk every hour by default.
Explanation: Metrics are a series of measurements that are computed and retained in memory for an interval of time, and stored on a disk for a more permanent history.
On the storage servers, the CELLSRV process provides the majority of Oracle Exadata storage services and is the primary storage software component. One of its functions is to process, collect, and store metrics. The Management Server (MS) process receives the metrics data from CELLSRV, keeps a subset of metrics in memory, and writes to an internal disk-based repository hourly.
NEW QUESTION 14
Identify two valid reasons for executing an X5 Exadata storage server rescue procedure.
- A. Accidental loss of all data from all griddisks in a storage server
- B. Corruption in the /(root) filesystem
- C. Corruption in a normal or high redundancy ASM diskgroup
- D. The failure of both physical disks 0 and 1
- E. Only the failure of physical disk 1
- F. Only the failure of physical disk 0
Explanation: The rescue procedure is necessary when system disks fail, the operating system has a corrupt file system, or there was damage to the boot area. If only one system disk fails, then use CellCLI commands to recover. In the rare event that both system disks fail simultaneously, you must use the Exadata Storage Server rescue functionality provided on the Oracle Exadata Storage Server Software CELLBOOT USB flash drive.
NEW QUESTION 15
Identify three valid configuration options that can be implemented during the initial configuration process of a new X5 Database Machine by using the Exadata Deployment Assistant.
- A. Virtualized Computer Node configuration
- B. OS users that own the Grid Infrastructure installation
- C. Cluster configuration for up to 32 clusters
- D. The size for the system area on the first two disks in each cell
- E. Virtualized Storage node configuration
Explanation: Oracle Exadata Deployment Assistant has two main phases
Oracle Exadata Deployment Assistant can configure Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Recovery Appliance, or Oracle SuperCluster.
References: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E55822_01/AMOGD/configurator.htm#AMOGD22056 https://www.toadworld.com/platforms/oracle/w/wiki/11469.oracle-exadata-deployment- assistance-oeda
NEW QUESTION 16
You must apply patches and patch bundles in a rolling fashion, if possible, on the components of your Exadata X6 Database Machine.
You use RAC for your databases and also use Data Guard, having standby databases on another Database Machine.
You want to have scripts that contain the appropriate commands to patch your environment.
Your patch bundle is one the first database server and is located at/uo1/stage. You have downloaded the oplan utility to the first database server and run:
$ORACLE_HOME/oplan/oplan generateApplySteps /u01/stage
Which two statements are true concerning the type of instructions oplan will generate?
- A. Instructions for patching the Grid Infrastructure home on the primary location
- B. Instructions for patching the Data Guard environment on the standby location
- C. Instructions for patching the RAC Oracle Home on the primary location
- D. Instructions for patching only storage servers
- E. Instructions for patching all components on the Database Machine
Explanation: Oplan generates instructions for all of the nodes in the cluster. Note:
P.S. Easily pass 1z0-070 Exam with 90 Q&As prep-labs.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest prep-labs.com 1z0-070 Dumps: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/1z0-070/ (90 New Questions)