Top Quality of 1y0-340 testing engine materials and training materials for Citrix certification for IT examinee, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 1y0-340 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Analyzing Citrix NetScaler Advanced Topics: Security - Management - and Optimization exam Today!
Free demo questions for Citrix 1y0-340 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer is assigned applications using Role-based Access Control (RBAC) in NetScaler Management and Analytics Systems (NMAS). In the NMAS, the engineer can see all virtual servers under Web Insight > Applications, but is unable to access them.
What could be the cause of this behavior?
- A. The RBAC is NOT supported for Orchestration.
- B. The RBAC is NOT supported at the application level.
- C. The Access Control policy is NOT configured on the NetScaler.
- D. The Access Control policy name on NetScaler and NetScaler MAS should match.
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer has configured an IP Reputation policy and Profile in Application Firewall.
However, the engineer is NOT able to see any hits on the policy during testing.
Which logs can the engineer check to ensure that IP Reputation is configured correctly?
- A. websocketd.log
- B. snmpd.log
- C. iprep.log
- D. httpaccess.log
NEW QUESTION 3
Which NetScaler owned IP address is used by NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS) to communicate with NetScaler Instances?
- A. VIP (Virtual IP)
- B. NSIP (NetScaler IP)
- C. CLIP (Cluster IP)
- D. SNIP (Subnet IP)
NEW QUESTION 4
A Citrix Engineer needs to ensure that infrastructure is PCI DSS compliant. Which two are prerequisite actions for PCI DSS compliance? (Choose two.)
- A. Use only vendor-supplied defaults for system passwords and other security parameters.
- B. Assign a unique ID to each person with computer access.
- C. Track and monitor every transaction of the cardholder.
- D. Regularly test security systems and processes.
- E. Ensure that cardholder data is sent unencrypted over public networks.
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer has configured NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS) with the default settings. In this configuration, the total number of virtual servers is lower than the number of installed virtual server licenses.
Which type of virtual server will NOT be automatically licensed by the NMAS on discovered instances?
- A. Non-addressable virtual server
- B. Load Balancing virtual server
- C. SSL Offload virtual server
- D. Content Switching virtual server
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer has configured Security Insight on NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS) with Firmware version 184.108.40.206 to monitor the Application Firewall.
The NetScaler ADC is running version 220.127.116.11 using Enterprise License with Application Firewall only License. However, after enabling Security insight, the engineer is NOT able to see any data under security insight.
What is causing this issue?
- A. NetScaler should have a Standard License.
- B. The NMAS version should be higher or equivalent to the NetScaler version.
- C. NetScaler should have a Platinum license.
- D. NMAS should be on Platinum license.
NEW QUESTION 7
A Citrix Engineer needs to prevent an attack against insecure operating-system or web-server software. The attack can cause the system to crash or behave unpredictably when it receives a data string that is larger than it can handle.
Which security check on the Application Firewall can the engineer enable to prevent such attacks?
- A. Start URL
- B. Deny URL
- C. Buffer Overflow
- D. Field Format
NEW QUESTION 8
A Citrix Engineer observes that when the application firewall policy is bound to the virtual server, some of the webpages are NOT loading correctly.
Which log file can the engineer use to view the application firewall-related logs in the native format?
- A. /var/log/iprep.log
- B. /var/nslog/newnslog
- C. /var/nslog/ns.log
- D. /var/log/ns.log
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer has configured Application Firewall and enabled it in learning mode. However, the Application Firewall database is reaching full capacity due to excessive requests.
What can the engineer configure to mitigate this issue?
- A. Enable learning only on XML based profiles.
- B. Increase NetScaler hard drive capacity.
- C. Configure caching policies.
- D. Configure Trusted Learning Clients.
NEW QUESTION 10
A Citrix Engineer executed the below commands on the NetScaler command-line interface (CLI): add stream selector cacheStreamSelector http.req.url
add ns limitidentifier cacheRateLimitIdentifier –threshold 5 –timeSlice 2000 –selectorName cacheStreamSelector
add cache policy cacheRateLimitPolicy –rule “http.req.method.eq(get) && sys.check_limit (\ “cacheRateLimitIdentifier\”)” –action cache
bind cache global cacheRateLimitPolicy- priority 10 What will be the effect of executing these commands?
- A. NetScaler will cache a response if the request URL rate exceeds 5 per 2000 milliseconds.
- B. NetScaler will cache a request if the request URL rate exceeds 5 per 2000 seconds.
- C. NetScaler will NOT cache a request if the request URL rate exceeds 5 per 2000 milliseconds.
- D. NetScaler will cache a response if the request URL rate exceeds 5 per 2000 seconds.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which aspect of NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS) can be used to monitor end-to-end ICA traffic flowing through a NetScaler ADC?
- A. Gateway Insight
- B. HDX Insight
- C. Security Insight
- D. Web Insight
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer has migrated an application to NetScaler to secure it from application layer attacks. The engineer receives a complaint that the application is timing out while users are actively accessing the page. Those users are forced to reestablish the connection.
What can be the cause of this issue?
- A. The maximum session lifetime is NOT configured.
- B. The session time out is configured to a low value.
- C. The application is configured with a low session timeout.
- D. The maximum session lifetime is less than the session timeout.
NEW QUESTION 13
What can a Citrix Engineer do to decrease browser load times by increasing the number of parallel connections to the resource?
- A. Configure Domain Sharding.
- B. Add more web servers.
- D. Do NOT allow HTML websites.
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer has enabled learning on Application Firewall for all the Security checks on a basic profile that is configured in a production environment. However, after a few hours, the Application Firewall has stopped learning new data.
What is causing the issue?
- A. The learning database is limited to 20 MB in size and needs a reset.
- B. Application Firewall learning can only be enabled for an advanced profile.
- C. Application Firewall learning should only be enabled on Start URL.
- D. All the Security checks CANNOT be enabled simultaneously.
NEW QUESTION 15
When the NetScaler marks a client connection as “non-trackable”, the default behavior of the NetScaler without making any change to the HTTP Profile is to . (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. proxy the connection to the target.
- B. proxy the connection to the client.
- C. track the connection.
- D. drop the connection.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which mechanism does the NetScaler use to enable a safe and speedy data exchange between a client/server initial TCP handshake?
- A. TCP Fast Open (TFO)
- B. TCP Burst Rate Control
- C. TCP Hystart
- D. TCP Time Stamp
NEW QUESTION 17
A Citrix Engineer needs to configure NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS) in their network to retain network reporting data, events, audit logs, and task logs for 20 days.
Which settings can the engineer configure to meet the requirement?
- A. System Prune Settings
- B. System Backup Settings
- C. Instance Backup Settings
- D. Syslog Prune Settings
NEW QUESTION 18
A Citrix Engineer needs to migrate the NetScaler Insight Center virtual appliance to NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS).
Which two actions should be met before migrating the NetScaler Insight Center virtual appliance to NMAS? (Choose two.)
- A. Install NetScaler Insight Center 11.1 Build 47.14 or later.
- B. Install NetScaler MAS License on the NMAS.
- C. Download the NetScaler MAS build to the /var/mps/mps_images.
- D. Remove the NetScaler instances added to the Insight Center.
- E. Migrate the NMAS virtual machine to XenServer.
NEW QUESTION 19
A Citrix Engineer needs to protect a website that contains sensitive data such as employee ID numbers and customer ID numbers.
Which security check can the engineer implement to protect the sensitive data?
- A. Content-type
- B. Safe Object Check
- C. Field Formats
- D. CSRF Form tagging
The Safe Object check provides user-configurable protection for sensitive business information, such as customer numbers, order numbers, and country-specific or region-specific telephone numbers or postal codes.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS) feature will assist the Citrix Engineer in gathering the required data for issues with Endpoint Analysis?
- A. Security Insight
- B. Web Insight
- C. HDX Insight
- D. Gateway Insight
NEW QUESTION 21
Scenario: A Citrix Engineer has configured a NetScaler Management Analytics System (NMAS) policy mandating that all certificates must have minimum key strengths of 2048 bits and must be authorized by trusted CA/Issuers.
How does NMAS alert the engineer about non-compliance?
- A. NMAS highlights any non-compliance with the ‘Non-Recommended’ tag.
- B. NMAS disables any non-compliant policies.
- C. NMAS does NOT alert the engineer.
- D. NMAS disables any non-compliant certificates.
NEW QUESTION 22
The NetScaler Management and Analytics System (NMAS) needs to communicate with NetScaler instances on the Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) clouds.
Which configuration must a Citrix Engineer make to meet this requirement?
- A. Layer 2 tunnel between NetScaler MAS and the NetScaler VPX instances.
- B. Layer 3 tunnel between NetScaler MAS and the NetScaler VPX instances.
- C. Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) connection to the NetScaler VPX instances.
- D. NetScaler MAS in the cloud.
NEW QUESTION 23
An attacker inserting a malicious code that compromises the trust relationship between users and a web application is an example of a (n) attack. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. Cookie Tampering
- B. SQL Injection
- C. Form Field Consistency
- D. Cross-site Scripting
NEW QUESTION 24
A Citrix Engineer has correctly installed and configured the NetScaler Web Logging (NSWL) client but has noticed that logs are NOT being updated.
What could be causing this issue?
- A. The TCP port 3011 is NOT open between the NSWL client and NetScaler.
- B. The NSWL client executable is NOT running on the client.
- C. The NSWL buffer is full on the NetScaler.
- D. An NSIP is missing in the log.conf file
NEW QUESTION 25
A Citrix Engineer needs to implement Application Firewall to prevent the following tampering and vulnerabilities:
-If web server does NOT send a field to the user, the check should NOT allow the user to add that field and return data in the field.
-If a field is a read-only or hidden field, the check verifies that data has NOT changed.
-If a field is a list box or radio button field, the check verifies that data in the response corresponds to one of the values in that field.
Which security check can the engineer enable to meet this requirement?
- A. Field Formats
- B. Form Field Consistency
- C. HTML Cross-Site Scripting
- D. CSRF Form Tagging
NEW QUESTION 26
Thanks for reading the newest 1y0-340 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Allfreedumps.com 1y0-340 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.allfreedumps.com/1y0-340-dumps.html (106 Q&As Dumps)