Examcollection 1Z0-632 Questions are updated and all 1Z0-632 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1Z0-632 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 1Z0-632 exam without a problem. We have Avant-garde Oracle 1Z0-632 dumps study guide. PASSED 1Z0-632 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Also have 1Z0-632 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
You have a record definition open in Application Designer, and when you select the Build menu, you notice that the Current Definition option is disabled. (greyed out.)
Why did this happen?
- A. You have already build the table
- B. The record definition Record Type is set to Dynamic View
- C. You saved the record definition using a non-standard SQL table name
- D. You are not connected to the database
NEW QUESTION 2
Which PeopleCode statement should you use to instantiate a Row object for the current row?
- A. &Row = GetRow();
- B. &Row = &Rowset.GetCurrRow;
- C. &Row =&Rowset.GetRow;
- D. &Row = CreateRow();
- E. &Row = &Rowset.Row();
NEW QUESTION 3
You are testing the Course Session Details page. You click the Lookup button for the Instructor field and select a name. When you tab off the field, a message is displayed.
What caused this issue and how do you fix it?
- A. The menu definition associated with this page has the wrong search record; examine the menu definition
- B. The page field definition has the wrong prompt table assigned; examine the page definition
- C. The component definition associated with this page has the wrong search record; examine the component definition
- D. The record field definition has the wrong prompt table assigned; examine the record definition
- E. You selected an incorrect value from the prompt; select a different value
NEW QUESTION 4
You created a new component and registered it in the portal registry. However, when you test it, the content reference is not shown in the menu navigation.
To troubleshoot this issue, examine .
- A. the component structure
- B. the portal registry for component parameters
- C. the portal registry for content reference security
- D. the menu definition for the associated component
- E. the component definition for assigned actions
NEW QUESTION 5
At line number 7 in this record definition, the PSU_ADDRESS_XXX field name represents a .
- A. Subpage
- B. Compound field
- C. Subrecord
- D. Derived/Work record
- E. Composite field
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three actions occur during the component build process? (Choose three.)
- A. Component record RowInit PeopleCode runs
- B. Record field FieldFormula PeopleCode runs
- C. Component record RowInsert PeopleCode runs
- D. All component-level PeopleCode runs
- E. Record field RowInsert PeopleCode runs
- F. Record field RowInit PeopleCode runs
- G. All rows in the record are loaded into the component buffer
NEW QUESTION 7
This exhibit shows the placement of fields on your fluid page definition in Application Designer.
What will you need to do so that these fields display in an orderly fashion for the end user in the browser?
- A. Set the Input Type property on the Fluid tab for each page control to reflect the field type
- B. Set the Alignment property on the Record tab for each page control to Auto
- C. You don’t need to do anything because default cascading style sheet (CSS) styling arranges the page controls as needed for the end user
- E. Align them manually, using drag and drop, in Application Designer
NEW QUESTION 8
Select three changes to a record definition that require you to rebuild the SQL table. (Choose three.)
- A. You change an ascending key to a descending key
- B. You deselect the Alternate Search Key check box
- C. You change the length of a non-key field
- D. You deselect the Search Key check box (only) for a field
- E. You change the label of a key field
NEW QUESTION 9
Your client has stipulated that a bonus of greater than 10% requires prior approval. The following SaveEdit program was developed to issue a warning when the bonus exceeds that amount:
However, as written, this warning is reissued for previously approved and saved bonus amounts that exceed 10%. How should you revise the conditions in the If clause to display a warning for new or updates bonuses only?
- A. Check the IsDirty property of the Field object
- B. Check the IsNew property of the Row object
- C. Check the IsChanged property of the Field object
- D. Check the IsNew property of the Field object
- E. Check the IsDirty property of the Row object
- F. Check the IsNew property of the Record object
NEW QUESTION 10
What do you need to do to display the Add a New Value search page as shown in this exhibit?
- A. Select the Add check box in the Toolbar group box on the Internet tab of the Component Properties dialog box
- B. Select a Primary Action of New in the Search Page group box on the Internet tab of the Component Properties dialog box
- C. Select a Default Search Action of Add in the Search Page group box on the Internet tab of the Component Properties dialog box
- D. Select the Add check box in the Actions group box on the Use tab of the Component Properties dialog box.
- E. Select a record from the Add search record drop-down list on the Use tab of the Component Properties dialog box
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two statements are true about how PeopleCode on the SavePreChange and SavePostChange events is processed? (Choose two.)
- A. When placed at the component record level, such PeopleCode triggers a Save when a row is changed
- B. When placed at the component record level, such PeopleCode runs once per row when the user clicks Save
- C. When placed at the component record level, such PeopleCode runs once when the user clicks Save
- D. When placed at the component level, such PeopleCode triggers a Save when data on the page is changed
- E. When placed at the component level, such PeopleCode runs once when the user clicks Save
- F. When placed at the component level, such PeopleCode runs once per row when the user clicks Save
NEW QUESTION 12
View the following sample search page:
On the Human Capital Management search page, why is the Course Code field limited to accept only “begins with” searches, whereas the Description field accepts a wide range of search operators?
- A. Description is an alternate search key
- B. The Required check box is selected for the Course Code field on the Edits tab of the Record Field Properties dialog box
- C. Course is a character (Char) field, while Description is a long character (Long) field
- D. Disable Advanced Search Options is selected for the Course field on the Use tab of the Record Field Properties dialog box
- E. Course is a primary key, and primary keys can only run “begins with” searches
NEW QUESTION 13
Consider the following three scenarios and six tools or techniques. For each scenario, identify the most appropriate tool or technique for updating the portal registry.
- A. S1-T2, S2-T1, S3-T3
- B. S1-T2, S2-T6, S3-T4
- C. S1-T5, S2-T4, S3-T3
- D. S1-T5, S2-T3, S3-T4
- E. S1-T5, S2-T1, S3-T4
NEW QUESTION 14
When you are modifying, customizing, or configuring PeopleSoft application definitions using Application Designer, which two statements are true regarding the impact on other application elements? (Choose two.)
- A. Running an alter table process in Application Designer is required only during major upgrades, not after small changes to a single record definition
- B. PeopleTools provides utilities to help you determine relationships between application definitions, such as PeopleTools cross-reference reports and the Find Definition References option
- C. If you modify field definition properties or record definition properties, the PeopleTools system insanity and automatically synchronizes the definition changes with the underlying SQL database table
- D. Changing a single field property, such as the field name or type, typically has no effect on other definitions such as records or pages
- E. If you alter a table, you must rebuild any views that reference the altered table
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two statements indicate the actions that need to be taken before changing the default field label on a field definition? (Choose two.)
- A. Check if the default label is used in any page definitions
- B. Check if the default label is used in any record definitions
- C. Check if the default label is used in any component definitions
- D. Check if the default label is used in any PeopleCode
- E. Check if the default label is active
NEW QUESTION 16
Your client has asked you to update their PeopleCode programs to replace outdated system variables with current system variables. Which system variable replaces %OperatorId?
- A. %Session
- B. %CurrentUser
- C. %UserId
- D. %SessionUser
- E. %SessionId
- F. %SignonUserId
NEW QUESTION 17
A colleague needs to update a custom cascading style sheet (CSS) style for your team’s fluid application. She has the style definition shown in this exhibit open in Application Designer, but isn’t sure if she has opened the correct style definition and asks for your advice.
How do you know she does not have a fluid CSS style open?
- A. The fluid user interface does not use the Arial or the sans-serif font
- B. The fluid user interface uses only the Lucida Grande and Helvetica Neue fonts
- C. In the fluid user interface, font color is not set on the style definitio
- D. The current branding theme is what determines the font color for the fluid user interface display
- E. The fluid user interface does not use absolute font size
- F. Only relative font sizes apply to the dynamic nature of the fluid user interface
- G. The fluid user interface uses only free form style sheets, and this style sheet is a fixed from style sheet
- H. Fluid style sheets all have _FL appended to the style name
NEW QUESTION 18
You are asked to create a new field definition with a field label that includes a line break for Curriculum Developer. How should you enter the label?
- A. Curriculum/Developer
- B. Curriculum\Developer
- C. Curriculum/nDeveloper
- D. Curriculum<br>Developer
- E. Curriculum\nDeveloper
NEW QUESTION 19
What should you do to change the default fluid homepage after signing in to PeopleSoft?
- A. Modify the Default Homepage setting in a PeopleTools security permission list
- B. Rename your set of homepages on the Personalize Homepage
- C. Make sure that the fluid homepage you want to appear first the next time you sign in is displaying when you sign out of the system
- D. Reorder the homepage list on the Personalize Homepage page so that the homepage you want is at the top of the homepage list
NEW QUESTION 20
At what occurs level is the Reviewer Details scroll area?
- A. 1
- B. 3
- C. 2
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 21
Choose the correct statement about translate values appearing in the drop-down list on a page.
- A. The translate values must be active and have an effective date earlier than the effective date on the prompting table
- B. The translate values must be active and you must enter a short name when adding the translate value
- C. The translate values must be active and not contain any special characters
- D. The translate values must be active and all values must have the same length
- E. The translate values must be active and have an effective date later than the effective date on the prompting table
NEW QUESTION 22
Select two true statements about translate values. (Select two.)
- A. You can assign translate values to any character field that is four characters long or less
- B. The default label for a page field is the translate long name
- C. You can inactivate any translate value by changing the value of the effective status field to “I”
- D. You must maintain translate values through Application Designer
- E. You must enter a translate short name
NEW QUESTION 23
The following PeopleCode program compares two editable fields on a component.
On which event or events should the program be placed?
- A. FieldEdit and RowInit
- B. SaveEdit and SavePreChange
- C. SaveEdit
- D. FieldChange and SavePreChange
- E. SaveEdit and RowInit
- F. FieldEdit
NEW QUESTION 24
P.S. Easily pass 1Z0-632 Exam with 80 Q&As Dumps-hub.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Dumps-hub.com 1Z0-632 Dumps: https://www.dumps-hub.com/1Z0-632-dumps.html (80 New Questions)