we provide Practical Oracle 1Z0-072 book which are the best for clearing 1Z0-072 test, and to get certified by Oracle Oracle Database 12cR2 Administration. The 1Z0-072 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real 1Z0-072 exam. Crack your Oracle 1Z0-072 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Check 1Z0-072 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three types of files are created by expdp operations? (Choose three.)
- A. SQL files
- B. dump files
- C. reject files
- D. log files
- E. input data files
- F. bad files
- G. control files
NEW QUESTION 2
What two are benefits of Data Pump? (Choose two.)
- A. It can execute in parallel.
- B. It can restart failed export jobs.
- C. It makes use of client system resources.
- D. It can export data into sequential media, such as tapes.
- E. It represents database metadata information as DDL statements in the dump file.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three are true about the Oracle Optimizer? (Choose three.)
- A. It determines the optimal table join order and method.
- B. It generates execution plans for SQL statements based on relevant schema objects, system and session parameters, and information found in the Data Dictionary.
- C. It can optimize only SELECT statements.
- D. It will only generate SQL Plan Directives specific to a given SQL statement.
- E. It can re-optimize execution plans after previous executions detect suboptimal plans.
- F. It updates stale object statistics in the Data Dictionary.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three are true about Automatic Workload Repository (AWR), Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM), and the MMON background process? (Choose three.)
- A. AWR snapshots must be deleted when no longer required by ADDM.
- B. ADDM can recommend shrinking the buffer cache.
- C. By default, MMON creates an AWR snapshot every 30 minutes.
- D. ADDM can recommend extending the buffer cache.
- E. By default, AWR snapshots are automatically purged after eight days.
- F. ADDM performs its analysis only whenever a DBA requests it.
NEW QUESTION 5
Yom database is in ARCHIEVELOG mode. The USER)! tablespace is online in read write and no error conditions exists for any of its data files.
You want to take USER01 offline so that all existing transactions involving objects in it can complete. What must yon do?
- A. Change its state to read only, and then take it offline with the temporary option.
- B. Take it offline with the normal option.
- C. Take it offline with the temporary option.
- D. Take it offline with the immediate option.
- E. Change its state to read only, and then take it offline with the normal option.
- F. Change its state to read only, and then take it offline with the immediate option.
NEW QUESTION 6
For which three purposes is UNDO used? (Choose three.)
- A. flashback queries
- B. FLASHBACK TABLE <tablename> TO BEFORE DROP operations
- C. the roll forward phase of instance recovery
- D. RESTORE DATABASE operations
- E. ROLLBACK operations
- F. read consistency
NEW QUESTION 7
Which statement is true about an undo tablespace created using the Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA)?
- A. It contains undo only for uncommitted transactions.
- B. It is used for the FLASHBACK TABLE…TO BEFORE DROP operation.
- C. It can be recovered while the instance is open in READ WRITE mode.
- D. It must be a smallfile tablespace.
- E. It is a locally managed tablespace.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two types of files are opened by a database instance in the NOMOUNT state?
- A. control files
- B. the alert log
- C. the initialization parameter file
- D. data files
- E. online redo logs
NEW QUESTION 9
Examine this command:
CREATE TEMPORARY TABLESPACE temp_tbs TEMPFILE ‘temp01.dbf’ SIZE 10M AUTOEXTEND ON ONLINE
SEGMENT MANAGEMENT AUTO;
Which two changes must you make so that TEMP_TBS is created? (Choose two.)
- A. Add the EXTENT MANAGEMENT LOCAL UNIFORM clause.
- B. Add the NOLOGGING clause.
- C. Remove the SEGMENT MANAGEMENT AUTO clause.
- D. Remove the AUTOEXTEND ON clause.
- E. Remove the ONLINE clause.
- F. Add MAXSIZE for the AUTOEXTEND ON clause.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two are true about complete recovery? (Choose two.)
- A. The database must have FLASHBACK enabled in order to perform it.
- B. It is possible only when the database is in MOUNT state
- C. Uncommitted transactions will be rolled back after it completes.
- D. Incremental backups can be used to roll forward the database while performing it.
- E. Only RMAN backupsets can be used to restore a database as part of it.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two tasks can be performed in the NOMOUNT state? (Choose two.)
- A. re-creating control files
- B. full database recovery
- C. enabling online redo log archiving
- D. renaming data files
- E. creating a database
NEW QUESTION 12
In the ORCL database, USER1 has unlimited quota on TBS1 and TBS2. The USER1.EMP table with primary key EMP_ENO_PK resides in TBS1. USER1.EMP_IDX residing in TBS2 is an index on U1.EMP.ENAME. TBS1 is exported from ORCL by using this command:
[oracle@host01 ~]$ expdp system/oracle tablespace=tbs1 directory=exp_dir dumpfile=tbs1.dmp The TESTDB database has a TBS1 tablespace but no TBS2.
The SYSTEM user in TESTDB executes this command:
[oracle@host01 ~]$ impdp system/oracle directory=exp_dir dumpfile=u1.dmp tablespace=tbs1 What is the result and why?
- A. It imports EMP, EMP_ENO_PK, and the unique index associated with EMP_ENO_PK and EMP_IDX.
- B. It imports only EMP, EMP_ENO_PK, and the unique index associated with EMP_ENO_PK.
- C. It fails because TESTDB has TBS1.
- D. It imports only EMP.
- E. It fails because TESTDB does not have TBS2 to create EMP_IDX.
NEW QUESTION 13
In your database, you want to create a tablespace of non-standard block size by using this command: CREATE TABLESPACE ns_tbs
DATAFILE ‘/u01oracle/data/nstbs_f01.dbf’ SIZE 100M BLOCKSIZE 16K;
Which is a requirement for this command to succeed?
- A. All other DB_nK_CACHE_SIZE parameters should be set to zero.
- B. The DB_16K_CACHE_SIZE parameter should be set to a value that can be accommodated in the available SGA.
- C. The value of the DB_CACHE_SIZE parameter should not be 16 KB.
- D. The DB_16K_CACHE_SIZE parameter should be set to a value less than that of DB_CACHE_SIZE.
- E. The DB_BLOCK_SIZE parameter must be set to a value greater than 16 KB.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which statement is true about smallfile tablespaces?
- A. Extent location metadata is stored in the data dictionary by default.
- B. The number of data files is constrained only by the size of the storage array.
- C. Maximum file size can be set to unlimited only if the logical volume manager supports striping.
- D. Segments can span multiple tablespaces.
- E. Segments can span multiple data files.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two are true about conventional path SQL load? (Choose two.)
- A. It does not generate UNDO.
- B. It cannot load data into clustered tables.
- C. It locks objects being processed.
- D. It enforces referential integrity constraints.
- E. It always generates redo.
NEW QUESTION 16
What three are true about Oracle Flashback technology? (Choose three.)
- A. FLASHBACK TRANSACTION can be used to undo the changes made by a committed transaction.
- B. FLASHBACK TABLE can be used to rewind a table back in time.
- C. FLASHBACK DATABASE can be used to rewind a database back and forth in time.
- D. FLASHBACK TABLE can be used to undo dropping a column from a table.
- E. FLASHBACK QUERY can be used to view committed data at any given point in time.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two are true about RETENTION GUARANTEE? (Choose two.)
- A. It is a tablespace attribute.
- B. It prevents FLASHBACK DATABASE operation failure.
- C. It prevents out-of-space errors.
- D. It prevents “Snapshot too old” errors.
- E. It is a static parameter.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two functions are performed by a listener?
- A. creating a user session in the System Global Area (SGA)
- B. verifying the service name in an incoming user request
- C. verifying a user’s authentication credentials
- D. maintaining the connection to a client’s user process until the user request is completed
- E. returning the results of processing from the server process to the user process
- F. connecting a user process to a server process
NEW QUESTION 19
Examine the command: CREATE USER user1 IDENTIFIED BY user123
DEFAULT TEMPORARY TABLESPACE temp
QUOTA 5M ON system PROFILE hr_user PASSWORD EXPIRE;
Which two are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The PASSWORD EXPIRE clause is invalid because passwords are controlled by the HR_USER profile.
- B. USER1 requires a quota to be able to store objects in the default permanent tablespace.
- C. USER1 will be prompted for a new passport at first login.
- D. A quota on the temporary tablespace must be specified to enable USER1 to perform queries and transactions.
- E. USER1’s account is locked.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two are true about users who are granted SYSDBA or SYSOPER privileges? (Choose two.)
- A. Only users granted SYSDBA can query or update tables in all user schemas.
- B. Only users granted SYSDBA can take a complete backup of a database.
- C. Users granted either SYSDBA or SYSOPER connect to an instance as SYS.
- D. Users granted either SYSDBA or SYSOPER can mount or open a database.
- E. Only users granted SYSDBA can start up and shut down a database instance.
- F. Users granted either SYSDBA or SYSOPER can query data in all user schemas.
NEW QUESTION 21
A user complains about poor database performance. You suspect that the user’s session is waiting for an event to complete.
You want to verify this.
Which two views may reveal for what the user’s session is currently waiting? (Choose two.)
- A. V$SYSTEM_EVENT
- B. V$SESSION_EVENT
- C. V$SESSION_WAIT_CLASS
- D. V$SESSION_WAIT
- E. V$SESSION
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two can you use to recover a dropped table? (Choose two.)
- A. FLASHBACK QUERY
- B. FLASHBACK DATABASE
- C. FLASHBACK TRANSACTION
- D. FLASHBACK TABLE TO SCN
- E. FLASHBACK DROP
NEW QUESTION 23
P.S. Easily pass 1Z0-072 Exam with 78 Q&As DumpSolutions.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest DumpSolutions.com 1Z0-072 Dumps: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/1Z0-072-dumps/ (78 New Questions)