we provide Printable Oracle 1z0 062 dumps exam fees which are the best for clearing 1z0 062 dumps test, and to get certified by Oracle Oracle Database 12c: Installation and Administration. The oracle database 12c installation and administration 1z0 062 pdf Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real 1z0 062 dumps exam. Crack your Oracle 1z0 062 pdf Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
♥♥ 2017 NEW RECOMMEND ♥♥
Free VCE & PDF File for Oracle 1Z0-062 Real Exam (Full Version!)
★ Pass on Your First TRY ★ 100% Money Back Guarantee ★ Realistic Practice Exam Questions
Q1. Examine the contents of SQL loader control file:
Which three statements are true regarding the SQL* Loader operation performed using the control file?
A. An EMP table is created if a table does not exist. Otherwise, if the EMP table is appended with the loaded data.
B. The SQL* Loader data file myfile1.dat has the column names for the EMP table.
C. The SQL* Loader operation fails because no record terminators are specified.
D. Field names should be the first line in the both the SQL* Loader data files.
E. The SQL* Loader operation assumes that the file must be a stream record format file with the normal carriage return string as the record terminator.
Explanation: A: The APPEND keyword tells SQL*Loader to preserve any preexisting data in the table. Other options allow you to delete preexisting data, or to fail with an error if the table is not empty to begin with.
B (not D): Note:
* SQL*Loader-00210: first data file is empty, cannot process the FIELD NAMES record
Cause: The data file listed in the next message was empty. Therefore, the FIELD NAMES
FIRST FILE directive could not be processed.
Action: Check the listed data file and fix it. Then retry the operation
* A comma-separated values (CSV) (also sometimes called character-separated values, because the separator character does not have to be a comma) file stores tabular data (numbers and text) in plain-text form. Plain text means that the file is a sequence of characters, with no data that has to be interpreted instead, as binary numbers. A CSV file consists of any number of records, separated by line breaks of some kind; each record consists of fields, separated by some other character or string, most commonly a literal comma or tab. Usually, all records have an identical sequence of fields.
* Fields with embedded commas must be quoted.
1997,Ford,E350,"Super, luxurious truck"
* SQL*Loader is a bulk loader utility used for moving data from external files into the Oracle database.
Q2. Which three factors influence the optimizer's choice of an execution plan?
A. the optimizer_mode initialization parameter
B. operating system (OS) statistics
C. cardinality estimates
D. object statistics in the data dictionary
E. fixed baselines
Q3. Which two statements are true about the Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM)? (Choose two.)
A. The ADDM requires at least four AWR snapshots for analysis
B. The ADDM runs after each AWR snapshot is collected automatically by MMON
C. The results of the ADDM analysis are stored in the Automatic Workload Repository (AWR)
D. The ADDM analysis provides only diagnostics information but does not provide recommendations
E. The ADDM calls other advisors if required, but does not provide recommendations about the advisors
Q4. In a recent Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) report for your database, you notice a high number of buffer busy waits. The database consists of locally managed tablespaces with free list managed segments.
On further investigation, you find that buffer busy waits is caused by contention on data blocks.
Which option would you consider first to decrease the wait event immediately?
A. Decreasing PCTUSED
B. Decreasing PCTFREE
C. Increasing the number of DBWN process
D. Using Automatic Segment Space Management (ASSM)
E. Increasing db_buffer_cache based on the V$DB_CACHE_ADVICE recommendation
Explanation: * Automatic segment space management (ASSM) is a simpler and more efficient way of managing space within a segment. It completely eliminates any need to specify and tune the pctused,freelists, and freelist groups storage parameters for schema objects created in the tablespace. If any of these attributes are specified, they are ignored.
* Oracle introduced Automatic Segment Storage Management (ASSM) as a replacement for traditional freelists management which used one-way linked-lists to manage free blocks with tables and indexes. ASSM is commonly called "bitmap freelists" because that is how Oracle implement the internal data structures for free block management.
* Buffer busy waits are most commonly associated with segment header contention onside the data buffer pool (db_cache_size, etc.).
* The most common remedies for high buffer busy waits include database writer (DBWR) contention tuning, adding freelists (or ASSM), and adding missing indexes.
Q5. An administrator account is granted the CREATE SESSION and SET CONTAINER system privileges.
A multitenant container database (CDB) instant has the following parameter set:
THREADED_EXECUTION = FALSE
Which four statements are true about this administrator establishing connections to root in a CDB that has been opened in read only mode?
A. You can conned as a common user by using the connect statement.
B. You can connect as a local user by using the connect statement.
C. You can connect by using easy connect.
D. You can connect by using OS authentication.
E. You can connect by using a Net Service name.
F. You can connect as a local user by using the SET CONTAINER statement.
* The choice of threading model is dictated by the THREADED_EXECUTION initialization parameter.
THREADED_EXECUTION=FALSE : The default value causes Oracle to run using the multiprocess model.
THREADED_EXECUTION=TRUE : Oracle runs with the multithreaded model.
* OS Authentication is not supported with the multithreaded model.
* THREADED_EXECUTION When this initialization parameter is set to TRUE, which enables the multithreaded Oracle model, operating system authentication is not supported. Attempts to connect to the database using operating system authentication (for example, CONNECT / AS SYSDBA or
CONNECT / ) when this initialization parameter is set to TRUE receive an ORA-01031"insufficient privileges" error.
F: The new SET CONTAINER statement within a call back function:
The advantage of SET CONTAINER is that the pool does not have to create a new connection to a PDB, if there is an exisitng connection to a different PDB. The pool can use the existing connection, and through SET CONTAINER, can connect to the desired PDB. This can be done using:
ALTER SESSION SET CONTAINER=<PDB Name>
This avoids the need to create a new connection from scratch.
Q6. As a user of the ORCL database, you establish a database link to the remote HQ database such that all users in the ORCL database may access tables only from the SCOTT schema in the HQ database. SCOTT’s password is TIGER. The service mane “HQ” is used to connect to the remote HQ database.
Which command would you execute to create the database link?
A. CREATE DATABASE LINK HQ USING 'HQ'
B. CREATE DATABASE LINK HQ CONNECT TO CXJRRENT_USER USING HQ' S
C. CREATE PUBLIC DATABASE LINK HQ CONNECT TO scott IDENTIFIED BY tiger USING 'HQ'
D. CREATE DATABASE LINK HQ CONNECT TO scott IDENTIFIED BY tiger USING 'HQ'
Q7. You have altered a non-unique index to be invisible to determine if queries execute within an acceptable response time without using this index.
Which two are possible if table updates are performed which affect the invisible index columns?
A. The index remains invisible.
B. The index is not updated by the DML statements on the indexed table.
C. The index automatically becomes visible in order to have it updated by DML on the table.
D. The index becomes unusable but the table is updated by the DML.
E. The index is updated by the DML on the table.
Explanation: Unlike unusable indexes, an invisible index is maintained during DML statements.
* Oracle 11g allows indexes to be marked as invisible. Invisible indexes are maintained like any other index, but they are ignored by the optimizer unless the OPTIMIZER_USE_INVISIBLE_INDEXES parameter is set to TRUE at the instance or session level. Indexes can be created as invisible by using the INVISIBLE keyword, and their visibility can be toggled using the ALTER INDEX command.
Q8. Identify two situations in which the alert log file is updated.
A. Running a query on a table returns ORA-600: Internal Error.
B. Inserting a value into a table returns ORA-01722: invalid number.
C. Creating a table returns ORA-00955: name us already in used by an existing objects.
D. Inserting a value into a table returns ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYS.OK_TECHP) violated.
E. Rebuilding an index using ALTER INDEX . . . REBUILD fails with an ORA-01578: ORACLE data block corrupted (file # 14, block # 50) error.
Explanation: The alert log is a chronological log of messages and errors, and includes the following items:
*All internal errors (ORA-600), block corruption errors (ORA-1578), and deadlock errors (ORA-60) that occur
* Administrative operations, such as CREATE, ALTER, and DROP statements and STARTUP, SHUTDOWN, and ARCHIVELOG statements
* Messages and errors relating to the functions of shared server and dispatcher processes
* Errors occurring during the automatic refresh of a materialized view
* The values of all initialization parameters that had nondefault values at the time the database and instance start
* The alert log file (also referred to as the ALERT.LOG) is a chronological log of messages and errors written out by an Oracle Database. Typical messages found in this file is: database startup, shutdown, log switches, space errors, etc. This file should constantly be monitored to detect unexpected messages and corruptions.
Q9. Which statement is true concerning dropping a pluggable database (PDB)?
A. The PDB must be open in read-only mode.
B. The PDB must be in mount state.
C. The PDB must be unplugged.
D. The PDB data files are always removed from disk.
E. A dropped PDB can never be plugged back into a multitenant container database (CDB).
Q10. You plan to implement the distributed database system in your company. You invoke Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA) to create a database on the server. During the installation, DBCA prompts you to specify the Global Database Name.
What must this name be made up of?
A. It must be made up of a database name and a domain name.
B. It must be made up of the value in ORACLE_SID and HOSTNAME.
C. It must be made up of the value that you plan to assign for INSTANCE_NAME and HOSTNAME.
D. It must be made up of the value that you plan to assign for ORACLE_SID and SERVICE_NAMES.
Explanation: Using the DBCA to Create a Database (continued)
3. Database Identification: Enter the Global Database Name in The form database_name.domain_name, and the system identifier (SID). The SID defaults lo the database name and uniquely identifies the instance associated with the database.
4. Management Options: Use this page to set up your database so that it can be managed with Oracle Enterprise Manager. Select the default: "Configure the Database with Enterprise Manager." Optionally, this page allows you to configure alert notifications and daily disk backup area settings.
Note: Yon must configure the listener before you can configure Enterprise Manager (as shown earlier).