We offers 1Y0-203 Exam Questions and Answers. "Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15 Administration", also known as 1Y0-203 exam, is a Citrix Certification. This set of posts, Passing the 1Y0-203 exam with 1Y0-203 Dumps Questions, will help you answer those questions. The 1Y0-203 Braindumps covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real 1Y0-203 Braindumps and revised by experts!
Free demo questions for Citrix 1Y0-203 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
ACitrix Administrator needs to perform Power Management on machines. Which type of machine supports this feature within a XenDesktop infrastructure?
- A. Virtual Desktop OS Machines
- B. Remote PC Machines
- C. Virtual Server OS Machines
- D. Physical Server OS Machines
NEW QUESTION 2
ACitrix Administrator is trying to configure a XenDesktop site for use with a mirrored SQL Server database. Which collation sequence should be used when creating an empty database on the principal SQL Server?
- A. _100_CI_AS_KS
- B. _100_CI_AI_SC
- C. _100_CI_AI_WS
- D. _CS_AI_AS
NEW QUESTION 3
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator needs to deploy a new version of Receiver to 10 users who are onsite as visitors and use personal BYOD laptops that run an older version of Receiver. The users only require a base installation of Receiver with NO customizations; however, they will need to have the ability to print and save files locally from within their sessions.
The users will access XenDesktop resources through StoreFront.
Which two deployment options can the administrator choose for these users? (Choose two.)
- A. Have users run HTML5 Receiver through web browser.
- B. Use an Enterprise software deployment of Receiver.
- C. Deploy Receiver through StoreFront browser.
- D. Have users perform a manual installation of Native Receive
NEW QUESTION 4
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator configures the following policies in a XenDesktop Site environment, in descending priority order:
1. “Marketing Office A” has a filter on Marketing users. Client Network Drives is disabled; Client Fixed Drives is enabled.
2. “Marketing Office B” has a filter on Marketing Users’ Internal IP. Client Network Drives is disabled; Client Fixed Drives is enabled.
3. “Accounting” has a filter on Accounting Users. Client Network Drives is enabled; Client Fixed Drives is NOT configured.
4. “Baseline” configured without a filter. Client Network Drives and Client Fixed Drives are both disabled. Based on these policies, what will Accounting users be able to access?
- A. Client Fixed and Network Drives
- B. Client Fixed Drives only
- C. Client Network Drives only
- D. Neither the Client Network Drive nor the Client Fixed Drive
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator is working on a published application. The network connection remains for 100 seconds but is interrupted, and applications become unusable. The session then automatically resumes, and the administrator is able to continue working on the application at the same progress point as before the interruption. Which policy must have been enabled?
- A. Load Management
- B. ICA Keep Alive
- C. Auto Client Reconnect
- D. Session Reliability
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator works at a hospital where doctors frequently move between patient rooms.
Each patient room has a different workstation. Several doctors have complained that when they switch patient rooms, they have to relaunch their Citrix-delivered applications.
Which feature can the administrator configure to address this issue?
- A. Session Pre-launch
- B. ICA Keep-Alive
- C. Session Reliability
- D. Workspace Control
NEW QUESTION 7
Which tool can a Citrix Administrator use to collect information to investigate issues with session performance?
- A. XDPing
- B. CDF Control
- C. XenDesktop Site Checker
- D. HDX Monitor
NEW QUESTION 8
ACitrix Administrator is preparing printers to be mapped into users' sessions. Which step can the administrator perform to present the printers to the users?
- A. Create a “session printers” policy to map the printers to the users.
- B. Create a policy and enable “Create client network printer only”.
- C. Install all the printer drivers on the client devices.
- D. Install the printer drivers to all XenDesktop Controller in the environmen
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator needs to implement Office 365 with XenApp and XenDesktop in the environment. The Exchange server is local to the environment, so the administrator decides to configure Outlook in Online Mode. What is the requirement to configure Online Mode in this situation?
- A. It requires a connection to the SQL server in the environment.
- B. It requires licenses to be installed, because it does NOT use a built-in license.
- C. It requires Outlook to be synced with the user's profile.
- D. It requires a constant connection to the back-end Exchange serve
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator needs to configure an Engineer User Group, which has the following requirements:
Users need the ability to install applications.
Users require personalization and elevated administrator rights. Users engage in resource-intensive work.
Which FlexCast Model can the administrator use?
- A. Hosted VDI (Static/Persistent)
- B. Hosted VDI (Random/Non-Persistent)
- C. VM-Hosted Applications
- D. Published Applications
NEW QUESTION 11
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator plans to use XenApp Platinum to host an application. There are 500 sales people who can access the system on a company laptop as well as a personal computer at a home office. However, only 100 users can be connected to the system at any time.
How many XenApp and RDS user licenses should the administrator purchase?
- A. 500 XenApp Platinum Concurrent User licenses, 100 Microsoft RDS User licenses
- B. 100 XenApp Platinum Concurrent User licenses, 100 Microsoft RDS User licenses
- C. 100 XenApp Platinum Concurrent User licenses, 500 Microsoft RDS User licenses
- D. 500 XenApp Platinum Concurrent User licenses, 500 Microsoft RDS User licenses
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three features require Citrix XML Service Trust to be enabled within a XenDesktop infrastructure? (Choose three.)
- A. Smart Access Authentication
- B. SAML Authentication
- C. Smart Card Authentication
- D. Pass-Through Authentication
- E. HTTP Basic Authentication
NEW QUESTION 13
Scenario: ACitrix AdministraA tor has developed a PowerShell script in a XenDesktop testing infrastructure. After successful tests, the administrator received permission to implement the script in the production environment?
The administrator needs to run the script from Citrix Studio PowerShell. Which command should the administrator run before running the script?
- A. Add-AdminPermission
- B. Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted
- C. Add-Pssnapin Citri
- D. *
- E. Get-Command-Module Citri
- F. *
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator has received complaints from users who have mistakenly closed published applications prematurely. These users report that it takes significant time to relaunch the application.
The administrator needs a solution that will reduce application launch times in these situations. Which feature should the administrator enable?
- A. Session Reliability
- B. Session Linger
- C. Session Pre-Launch
- D. Session Sharing
NEW QUESTION 15
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator needs to deploy Receiver to a group of new users who use restricted workstations that do NOT allow applications to be installed locally on them. These users are internal to the company and connect directly to the XenDesktop environment via Storefront.
Which deployment option is optimal for these new users?
- A. Receiver for Web deployed from StoreFront
- B. Native Receiver deployed through Active Directory scripting
- C. Receiver for HTML5 deployed through client web browser
- D. Native Receiver deployed through group policy
NEW QUESTION 16
Scenario: A user is currently accessing three published applications from the same Server VDA. The user has informed the Citrix Administrator that an application is NOT responding.
Using Citrix Director, which option should the administrator choose to resolve the user’s issue?
- A. Terminate the user’s session.
- B. Send the user a message informing them to log off.
- C. Reset the user’s profile.
- D. Terminate the hung proces
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two tools can a Citrix Administrator use to collect memory dumps of hung applications? (Choose two.)
- A. Task Manager
- B. Citrix Health Assistant
- C. Process Monitor
- D. ProcDump
Explanation: ProcDump is also used for hung window monitoring (using the same definition of a window hang that Windows and Task Manager uses).
NEW QUESTION 18
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator needs to deploy 300 Virtual Windows 10 Desktops in an environment in which there is
minimal interference with existing network infrastructure. There is also a need for user-installed applications and persistency.
Which Citrix technology will the administrator use to provision the desktops?
- A. Machine Creation Services
- B. Provisioning Services
- C. Manual Provisioning
- D. Existing Machines
NEW QUESTION 19
Scenario: A Lead Citrix Administrator for a large company hired a new administrator for the team to help manage the XenDesktop infrastructure. The new administrator will need to manage user sessions and power-manage machines within the Delivery but should NOT be able to create any new objects.
Which role should the lead administrator create for the new administrator?
- A. Help Desk Administrator
- B. Full Administrator
- C. Machine Catalog Administrator
- D. Host Administrator
NEW QUESTION 20
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator has set up a XenApp environment using the default settings for load management. The administrator looks at the load value of a specific server and notices a load %.
What can be causing this high load?
- A. Number of user sessions on the server is 200.
- B. CPU usage is 80%.
- C. Memory usage is 80%.
- D. Number of concurrent logons is 4.
Thanks for reading the newest 1Y0-203 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy 1Y0-203 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1Y0-203/ (131 Q&As Dumps)