Your success in 1V0-701 Dumps Questions is our sole target and we develop all our 1V0-701 Braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 1V0-701 Dumps material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 1V0-701 Dumps for VMware 1V0-701 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Check 1V0-701 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two statements about VMware Cross-Cloud Architecture are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Works only on certain underlying clouds or hypervisors.
- B. Provides the ability to run, manage, connect and secure application across clouds.
- C. Provides cloud freedom, but not control.
- D. Provides the freedom to innovate across both private clouds and public clouds.
- E. Deployment of services across cloud is manual.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two statements about VMware Horizon View Administrator are true? (Choose two.)
- A. VM ware Horizon View Administrator can be installed on a vCenter Server that manages virtual machines.
- B. VMware Horizon View Administrator is installed with the Horizon View Connection Server.
- C. VMware Horizon View Administrator is a software service that acts as a broker for client connections.
- D. VMware Horizon View Administrator allows administrators to manage Horizon View Connection Server instances from anywhere without having to install an application on their local computers.
NEW QUESTION 3
VMware offers vRealize Suite in editions that provide different functionality at different points, making it easy to license VMware vRealize Suite to meet a customer’s specific requirements and use cases.
Which three are vRealize Suite editions? (Choose three.)
- A. Enterprise Plus
- B. Foundations
- C. Advanced
- D. Enterprise
- E. Professional
- F. Standard
NEW QUESTION 4
Match the Horizon Suite components with correct description.
Explanation: App Volume = Portfolio of intergrated application and user management solutions for Horizon, Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop and RDSH virtual environments
vRealize Operations for Horizon = Monitoring and reporting tool to manage Horizon and Xendesktop/XenApp environment
NSX for Horizon = Networking solution with policies that dynamically follow desktops
User Environment Manager = Enterprise-grade user management for a personalized end user experience across devices and locations
VSAN for Horizon = Drive down the cost of storage by removing the need for external storage devices
NEW QUESTION 5
Which feature of VMware vSphere will guarantee performance of virtual machine storage traffic during congestion?
- A. Virtual Volumes
- B. Storage DRS
- C. Storage I/O control
- D. VMware vSAN
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two statements about Horizon agent are true? (Choose two.)
- A. On virtual machines, the Horizon Agent communicates with view Connection, ransomware protection, anti-virus, and access to locally connected FireWire devices.
- B. the Horizon Agent cannot be installed with an option for single sign-on.
- C. Install the Horizon Agent service on all virtual machines, physical system, and Microsoft RDS hosts that are used as sources for remote desktops and applications.
- D. If the desktop source is a virtual machine, install the Horizon Agent service on the virtual machine and then use the virtual machine as a template or as a parent of linked clones.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three VM objects are stored on a vSAN datastore?
- A. VM Home Namespace
- B. VMware tools
- C. ISO files
- D. VMDK files
- E. Host profiles
- F. Memory objects
NEW QUESTION 8
A company wants to implement a software-defined network solution with minimal impact to the existing environment.
What additional hardware, if any, is required when implementing VMware NSX?
- A. A stateful inspection Firewall to take advantage of NSX’s built in Firewall protection
- B. Non
- C. NSX is a completely non-disruptive solution.
- D. Special VLAN configurations for accessing NSX.
- E. At least two Layer 3 switches that must be converted to trunk mode.
VMware’s Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) vision leverages core data center virtualization technologies to transform data center economics and business agility through automation and nondisruptive deployment that embraces and extends existing compute, network, and storage infrastructure investments. NSX is the component providing the networking virtualization pillar of this vision
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two types of storage does virtual volumes support? (Choose two.)
- A. NAS
- B. DAS
- C. vSAN
- D. SAN
- E. CIFS
NEW QUESTION 10
An architect is tasked with working with the Line of Business to understand their requirements for monitoring. One requirement is to analyze both structured and unstructured data and provide 360-degree visibility for the cloud infrastructure.
Which two vRealize Suite products provide this functionality. (Choose two.)
- A. vRealize Orchestrator
- B. vRealize Log Insight
- C. vRealize Operations Manager
- D. vRealize Automation
- E. vRealize Business
NEW QUESTION 11
Match the VMware NSX solution component with the corresponding plane (layer):
Explanation: Control Plane – NSX Controller/Logical Router Control VM Cloud Consumption Plane – Self Service Portal
Data Plane - NSX Edge/Scale Out Distributed Services
Management Plane – NSX Manager/RESTful Application Programming Interface (API) entry-point
NEW QUESTION 12
Which server sits in the DMZ and allows external devices to connect to the Horizon Mirage service?
- A. Mirage Server
- B. Mirage Branch Reflector
- C. Mirage Management Server
- D. Mirage Gateway Server
NEW QUESTION 13
What is the role of the NSX Controller?
- A. It provides network edge security and gateway services to isolate a virtualized network.
- B. It is an advanced distributed sate management system that controls virtual networks and overlay transport tunnels.
- C. It is centralized network management component of NSX.
- D. It is software that operates in server hypervisors to form a software abstraction layer between servers and the physical network.
NEW QUESTION 14
What are two benefits of VMware vSAN? (Choose two.)
- A. Integrate physical SAN
- B. Uses only magnetic disks
- C. Hardware-agnostic solution
- D. Software-agnostic solution
- E. Scale to future
NEW QUESTION 15
A customer would like to implement a holistic monitoring solution in its environment. What VMware product would meet this particular requirement?
- A. VMware vRealize Network Insight
- B. VMware vRealize Automation
- C. VMware vRealize Log Insight
- D. VMware vRealize Operations Manager
NEW QUESTION 16
VMware User Environment Manager, VMware APP Volumes, and VMware vRealize Operations for Horizon are available in which Horizon?
- A. Horizon Advanced
- B. Horizon Enterprise
- C. Horizon Professional
- D. Horizon Standard
NEW QUESTION 17
Which feature in VMware vSphere ensures zero downtime and prevents data loss when a physical server fails?
- A. vSphere Data Protection
- B. High Availability
- C. Fault Tolerance
- D. vSphere Replication
NEW QUESTION 18
Complete the sentence by selecting the correct option.
The VMware approach to SDDC leverage logical infrastructure services that are the underlying physical hardware.
- A. removed by
- B. replaced with
- C. integrated with
- D. extracted from
P.S. Easily pass 1V0-701 Exam with 82 Q&As DumpSolutions Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest DumpSolutions 1V0-701 Dumps: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/1V0-701-dumps/ (82 New Questions)