It is more faster and easier to pass the by using . Immediate access to the and find the same core area with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Check 1D0-61B free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which code is best for embedding video into an HTML5 page?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 2
Marsha has been hired by XYZ, Inc., to update the company Web site. Marsha discovers that the existing Web pages were structured using tables. Marsha needs to explain to XYZ why the Web site needs to be recoded in HTML5 with CSS controlling the structure of the document. What is the most important reason for using HTML5 and CSS?
- A. The updates will increase user traffic to the site.
- B. The updates will improve the overall look and feel of the Web site.
- C. The Web site can be interpreted by any HTML5-compliant browser, including mobile devices.
- D. The Web site will rank higher in many search engines results, as long as the search engine bot recognizes the code.
NEW QUESTION 3
You are creating a style sheet to format the pages on your company’s Web site. One section will have a black background with white text. What is the hexadecimal reference you would use to specify the text color for this portion of the Web page?
- A. “white”
- B. #000000
- C. #FFFFFF
- D. “255,255,255”
NEW QUESTION 4
When developing Web pages, it is important to test the pages with:
- A. Current versions of multiple browsers.
- B. Current versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- C. Current and older versions of multiple browsers.
- D. Current and older versions of Internet Explorer and Chrome.
NEW QUESTION 5
Consider the following HTML5 code:
The code does not validate as HTML5. Why?
- A. The <article> tag is missing.
- B. The <meta> tag and its attributes are missing.
- C. The <blockquote> tag should be used outside the <p> tags.
- D. The !DOCTYPEdeclaration is missing a reference to the Document Type Definition (DTD).
NEW QUESTION 6
You need to center and indent a quote on your Web page. Which is the best way to accomplish this using HTML5?
- A. Use the <pre>element.
- B. Use the <blockquote> element.
- C. Use the style attribute with the <p> tag.
- D. Use the text-align attribute with the <p> tag.
NEW QUESTION 7
Clyde is working on a Web page for his company’s intranet. He wants to insert an HTML comment within the page to let other developers know that the page validates as HTML5 and that he is the page author. Which line of code will insert the comment that Clyde requires?
- A. // Clyde Davis, 9/17/2012. This code validates to HTML5
- B. <? Clyde Davis, 9/17/2012. This code validates to HIML5?>
- C. /*Clyde Davis, 9/17/2012. This code validates to HTML5 */
- D. <!--Clyde Davis, 9/17/2012. This code validates to HTML5-->
NEW QUESTION 8
To insert a graphic in a Web page and successfully validate the page as HTNL5, the <img> element must include:
- A. Theidattribute
- B. The altattribute
- C. The target attribute
- D. The name attribute
NEW QUESTION 9
You have been asked to design and develop a Web site for a retirement community. What can you do to help make the site accessible to the elderly?
- A. Comply with the latest scripting standards.
- B. Comply with ICANN’s accessibility standards.
- C. Comply with WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- D. Comply with IETF’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
NEW QUESTION 10
Karen is the Webmaster for her company. Management would like to make the company’s intra net site more effective by providing links to internal HR forms for all employees to access. These forms are currently stored on the company s file server and are updated quarterly. For security reasons, the Web server does not allow linking to the company s file server. How should Karen create these links?
- A. Upload the forms to the Web server and create local relative links to the files.
- B. Upload the forms to the Web server and create local absolute links to the files.
- C. Upload the forms to the Web server and create external relative links to the files.
- D. Upload the forms to the Web server and create external absolute links to the files.
NEW QUESTION 11
Since the advent of HTML5, which choice accurately describes a difference between a mobile app and a mobile Web site?
- A. A mobile Web site is faster because it uses the mobile phone’s default browser.
- B. A mobile app is faster because it does not necessarily use the browser.
- C. A mobile Web site cannot create an immersive experience for users.
- D. A mobile app can be used on any operating system.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which line of code uses the correct syntax to apply an external CSS style sheet to HTML documents?
- A. <link rel=stylesheet type=css href=syb/syb.css/>
- B. <style ref =stylesheet type=text/css href=syb/syb.css/>
- C. <style ref =“stylesheet”type=“css”href=“syb/syb.css”/>
- D. <link rel=“stylesheet”type=“text/css”href=“syb/syb.css”/>
NEW QUESTION 13
Matthew has embedded a video in his Web page using the HTML5 video format. The video is not rendering properly. He asks Arlene to help determine the problem, so she reviews his code, which appears as follows:
What is wrong with this code?
- A. The ogg video format is not supported by HTML5.
- B. One of the video tag instances has not been properly closed.
- C. The browser plug-in information required to view the video is missing.
- D. The second instance of the <video> element should be replaced with the <source> element.
NEW QUESTION 14
You can use the HTML <input>, <select> and <textarea> tags to create form fields in a Web page by placing them between the <form> /form> container tags.
Which attribute is used with the <input> element to designate the fields that will appear in the form?
- A. The type attribute
- B. The name attribute
- C. The value attribute
- D. The action attribute
NEW QUESTION 15
You are modifying an existing Web page that needs to validate as HTML5 code. To create a rectangular hot-spot in an image map that links to www.xyz.com, which code would you nest inside the <map> </map> container tags?
- A. <area shape="rectangle" coords="78, 0, 156, 75" href="http://www.xyz.com" alt="xyz"
- B. <area shape="rectangle" coords="78, 0, 156, 75" href="www.xyz.com" alt="xyz" />
- C. <area shape="rect" coords="78, 0, 156, 75" href="http://www.xyz.com" alt="xyz" />
- D. <area shape="rect" coords="78, 0, 156, 75" href=http://www.xyz.com />
NEW QUESTION 16
Skylar has been asked by the HR Department to create a Web page for the company’s intra net site that compares the company’s four different medical insurance plans. To accomplish this effectively in HTML5, Skylar should:
- A. use document structure tags to lay out the page and use a table to organize the medical insurance plan information.
- C. use tables to lay out the page and use the <pre> tag inside the table to organize the medical insurance plan information.
- D. use CSS to lay out the page and use the <pre> element to organize the medical insurance plan information.
NEW QUESTION 17
Aisha is coding a Web site using a GUI HTML editor. She wants to quickly check her code for errors and compliance with HTML standards as she works. How can she best accomplish this?
- A. Render and validate the code using http://validator.w3.org.
- B. Render the code with a browser to see if it looks correct.
- C. Validate the code using http://validator.w3.org.
- D. Validate the code using the GUI validator.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which set of standards developed by the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) project provides a universal set of standards promoting accessibility for all Web users, including those with disabilities?
- A. Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- B. User Agent Accessibility Guidelines
- C. W3C Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines
- D. Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
P.S. Easily pass 1D0-61B Exam with 56 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam 1D0-61B Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/1D0-61B-exam-dumps.html (56 New Questions)